PDA

View Full Version : Knucledragging mouth-breathers!!!

MAJESTYK
12-02-2009, 07:06 PM
First a disclaimer: I know I dont pass, I have a very prominent bald spot that i dont very often hide, I am a Marine(there are no EX Marines) and I am a very large "lady" who,read the previous word that begins with M, is very capable of defending myself......

Ok, that out of the way....I had a very distatsteful run in with some teenage malconents today. Today as every school day, I was on my porch waiting for my grandson to get home from school. As I sat there, very lady like I might add, a car load of teenage malcontents drives by . One of the occupants leans out the window and yells" what the f... is that??":eek: Among other selcted easy to pronounce four letter words. Always being the lady I politely waved and ignored them. Needless to say, ignorance is predictable and I waited for them to come back the other way down the road....which they did. Not being one to deny stupidity, i figure they would be back coming back up the road so they could yell again and ......wait for it....They did. But this time I had my secret weapon, a cell phone!!:devil:

This time when they came by, I was ready....Did I mention there is a traffic light in front of my house? Right, they had to stop and there I was with my camera phone as the same genetic unfortunate leans out again to yell just as the car comes to a stop!:D At which time I took a picture of the car and as they drove away, pretended to call somone on the phone. Now having once been a teenage driver myself , I can imagine the conversation " dude, it's my Mom's car and he's calling the cops! After which , suprise, suprise, they stopped driving by.

I know I shouldn't but sometimes, I just cant help but show them that brains beats youth anytime:D They should consider themselves lucky that it was just me on the porch and not my Wife!!Then things would have got real ugly for the young'uns trust me!........God, I love that woman!:love:

sherri
12-02-2009, 07:13 PM
But this time I had my secret weapon, a cell phone!!:devil:That'll work. 'Course, I was thinking laser dot on his forehead but ...

Seriously, my cell phone has bailed me out more than once.

Karren H
12-02-2009, 08:45 PM
Ohh yeah!! Don't even ask me about the time we stole a farmers pig and let it lose downtown!! Lucky cell phones hadn't been invented... Hell electricity hadn't been invented!

MAJESTYK
12-02-2009, 08:50 PM
Sherri, thats really not all that funny, I was kinda p'd! If I had done that, I would have have been too tempted to connect the dots. If you follow what I mean of course:D

sherri52
12-02-2009, 08:54 PM
We do whatever it takes. Your right about one thing though, Brains wins every time.

Loni
12-02-2009, 09:16 PM
not a fan of "wats his name" now I cannot even remember the name of the movies.
but in one sceen in had a fight with a bg in a bazar, then when another bg shows up with swords, he's says o hell and just shoots the bad guy.

best way to solve bad problems.

MAJESTYK
12-02-2009, 09:39 PM
LOL!:D Thanks for the responses everyone. I just chuckled to myself thinking about how fun it would have been if there would have been some more of us on the porch! The thing that really gets me is when someone points out "the guy dressed like a girl", it seems they always forget the GUY part! Like I said, I am NOT small! I have had some idiots say things when I am no more than feet away!!! I really just dont get it? LOL

SuzanneBender
12-03-2009, 12:05 AM
LOL! Thanks for the responses everyone. I just chuckled to myself thinking about how fun it would have been if there would have been some more of us on the porch! The thing that really gets me is when someone points out "the guy dressed like a girl", it seems they always forget the GUY part! Like I said, I am NOT small! I have had some idiots say things when I am no more than feet away!!! I really just dont get it? LOL

You made the right call. It defused the situation, but sent a message. I find it funny how those that do want to push the envelope with us think that just because we are cute we are pansies. I too have a military background and plenty of hand to hand combat training. I was also a sprinter in my youth and although I have slowed in my old age, this girl can still run.
I was out with my girlfriends a few months ago and we were heading to a local club in KC. I wasn't paying attention, my bad, and some young jerk decided that the queens would be easy pickings. He snatched my purse. Less than half a block up I caught up to him. I told him as I neared him he could give me my purse and things would be much easier. He didn't want to and decided to stop and try to fight me for the purse. Needless to say when the wonderful off duty KCMO police officer that was working the door that night showed up to assist he was surprised. There were four girls standing around the Perp laughing at the fact that I had my purse and he was in a grapevine lock face down on the ground with a good portion of his nose and forehead scraped off by the sidewalk. "Oh my, I do declare! I didn't mean to scuff your face like that."

The police let me keep my purse and I didn't break a nail or even put a run in my stockings. I have often wondered if the officers that tossed this jerk in the clink told the rest of the "guys" that he was roughed up by a TGal.

Girls I would not recommend this course of action. I was lucky he was not carrying a firearm. Unfortunately, I must admit even when I think about what could have happened it still is gratifying.

NV Susan
12-03-2009, 12:18 AM
Ohh yeah!! Don't even ask me about the time we stole a farmers pig and let it lose downtown!! Lucky cell phones hadn't been invented... Hell electricity hadn't been invented!KARREN!! a pig??? :rofl::rofl: did I ever tell the story about the Jersey Cow??? :taom:

SuzanneBender
12-03-2009, 12:37 AM
KARREN!! a pig??? :rofl::rofl: did I ever tell the story about the Jersey Cow??? :taom:

I almost didn't graduate my senior year because we let a live possum free in the commons area. Not my most femme moment.

They have cows in Jersey?

docrobbysherry
12-03-2009, 12:46 AM
Girls I would not recommend this course of action. I was lucky he was not carrying a firearm. Unfortunately, I must admit even when I think about what could have happened it still is gratifying.

If u piss off some of the jerks these days, then yeah! They may scamper off with their tails between their legs! But, if they know where u live, they may be back some nite! With reinforcements!:Angry3:

vikki2020
12-03-2009, 12:47 AM
Great story! --Kinda like the comercial--"reach Out and Touch Someone"!:thumbsup:

SherriePall
12-03-2009, 01:38 PM
I love a devious mind. Nothing like messing with the young punks' minds. Sometimes I feel so bad when I do something like that with "unarmed" people.
Semper Fi!

tonixd
12-03-2009, 01:43 PM
*knows Karren will appreciate this*

That's about the time you want a Zat'ni'katel (http://www.gateworld.net/wiki/Zat%27ni%27katel) or an Intar (http://www.gateworld.net/wiki/Intar)from Stargate SG-1 so you could zap them as they drove by.

MAJESTYK
12-03-2009, 01:58 PM
Sherrie, It happens to be my favorite sport! As always, Semper Fi !

Frédérique
12-03-2009, 02:37 PM
....I had a very distatsteful run in with some teenage malconents today.

Good for you, dear! I was in a car full of knuckle-draggers years ago, and I think it had a lot to do with how I turned out (I mean why I’m here).

Years ago, I was in a car full of idiots in their 20’s (including me, an idiot by association), driving through the heart of Boston, MA, and the person driving the car suddenly veered us towards an area known to be frequented by transvestites. Sue enough, one of our sisters appeared, as if on cue, and the Neanderthals in the car had a field day. I felt sorry for the poor trannie – it was the first time I actually saw one of us in real life. After everybody had their “fun” I never went out with these so-called friends again, and I think I developed my own femme self partly out of sympathy with these “hunted” crossdressers. Being somewhat non-confrontational, I simply moved away from one sphere of questionable influence to a more positive and understanding one. Lesson learned, thankfully…:whew!:

AlisonRenee
12-03-2009, 02:46 PM
Suzanne, that story made me laugh. Next time I'm in KC we need to go clubbing together. I'd love to see you rough up another troglodyte.

Carroll
12-03-2009, 02:59 PM
not a fan of "wats his name" now I cannot even remember the name of the movies.
but in one sceen in had a fight with a bg in a bazar, then when another bg shows up with swords, he's says o hell and just shoots the bad guy.

best way to solve bad problems.

That would be "Indiana Jones and the Temple Of Doom"

MAJESTYK, I have used similar method,s before. Seems to work and I haven't had a "follow-up" visit from the offenders

MAJESTYK
12-03-2009, 08:43 PM
I do know that some can be idiots and come back with a vengance if thought to be " wronged" by the wierdo, but I'm really not afraid. Coming to my house with any bad intentions would be a drastic mistake and I would never put my back to a wall ever. I always make sure I have the advantage. No cause is worth being stupid for.

cd_jamie
12-03-2009, 08:58 PM
*knows Karren will appreciate this*

That's about the time you want a Zat'ni'katel (http://www.gateworld.net/wiki/Zat%27ni%27katel) or an Intar (http://www.gateworld.net/wiki/Intar)from Stargate SG-1 so you could zap them as they drove by.

only problem with shooting someone with a zat is they will be knocked out. can cause a accident. better yet yank their ass out of the car and get them with the torture staff.

Bobbi Lynn
12-04-2009, 01:34 AM
I know, you were watching Ben Franklin fly a kite.

Ohh yeah!! Don't even ask me about the time we stole a farmers pig and let it lose downtown!! Lucky cell phones hadn't been invented... Hell electricity hadn't been invented!

Shari
12-04-2009, 05:51 AM
From one jarhead to another.
A well placed M-79 round would have been a much happier ending.

Michelle 51
12-04-2009, 06:03 AM
After hearing a couple of those stories i think we need a post about how some smart ass met his match with'' Macho Girl''

BLUE ORCHID
12-04-2009, 08:07 AM

Oh Karren
please don't cause me to dredge up old memorys like that.
.................................................. ..thanks......Orchid

SarahLynn
12-04-2009, 09:03 AM
Mr. Howard, vice principal, xxxxxxxx Senior High School: "SarahLynn did you put Mr. Ackermann's car on the roof of the annex?" :Angry3:

SarahLynn, :straightface: : "No Mr. Howard, I did not put Mr. Ackermann's Volkswagen on the roof." Not by myself anyway, there were 6 of us. :devil:

Mr. Howard: "Do you know who did?"

SarahLynn :straightface: : "I suppose I could find out in time but at the present I can't tell you."

Mr Howard: "Let me know when you find out." :doh:

SarahLynn: "Yes sir." :heehee:

Six months after school was out and SarahLynn had moved on in her life.

SarahLynn: "You know Mr. Howard, I found out who put Mr. Ackermann's car on the roof of the annex." :D

Mr. Howard: "Really? Who?" :)

Sarah Lynn: "Was me and five of my buddies, Eric, Todd, George, Brian, Sam.":tongueout

Mr. Howard: "I thought you had something to do with it. Don't ever come back here, you hear." :eek:

SarahLynn: "Not likely to sir, I'm off to Vietnam." :sad:

Mr. Howard: "Take care of yourself. (under his breath but heard anyway) Damn, I hope he makes it."

SarahLynn: "Semper Par Mr. Howard." :straightface:

SarahLynn

Teri Jean
12-04-2009, 10:55 AM
I was thinking of all the toys we had to play with in the service and Claymore came to mind. OOOOOOPs. Sometimes the most insugnificant thing brings the biggest results. Good for you girl. Semper Fi

Teri, Navy

docrobbysherry
12-04-2009, 11:17 AM
Sherry prefers hand to hand!:straightface:

Oh, and MAYBE her little camping knife!:devil:

MAJESTYK
12-04-2009, 02:15 PM
Shari, it would have been an m203 round in my day but it would have worked.:D OOHrah!