PDA

View Full Version : Total Femininity

girlalex
12-02-2009, 09:17 PM
This question is somewhat related to my last one rather more in depth this time. How many of you on occasions experience several minutes or hours of total femininity either in man's or woman's clothing. Let me clarify what i mean. Lets say you are folding your cloths or looking for something around your house or doing whatever you do on a regular basis when cross dressing is not on your mind at the moment and suddenly you think of a pretty dress or something else thats feminine related. One thought leads to another in a chain reaction and for a second you are a bit inspired by the fact that you are more feminine than masculine. then that thought turns into what feels like your system is totally drenched and soaked in estrogen. you just stand there in front of the mirror and the feeling is so overwhelming that it seems as if femininity is one of the strongest elements in the universe and you are feeling it and thats what you are part of.
For me it usually happens when im at work. I'll be busy doing something then all of a sudden i feel like im a girl in every cell of my body.

thoughts? ideas?

AmandaM
12-02-2009, 09:20 PM
I get this feeling a lot. Even when not dressed. Sometimes it's an irritation and gets in the way of what I'm trying to concentrate on. In fact, I'm in drab now, but feel like a girl, whatever that means?!

sherri52
12-02-2009, 09:24 PM
I'm not sure if that is what it is but I have felt so good and feminine at times that I actually said to myself, "If my ex ever acted the way I feel right now we would still be married and I would still be in love". She never did but I still get the feeling and it hits by itself for no special reason.

Rachel Morley
12-02-2009, 10:13 PM
Just what is a feeling of "total femininity"? ..... in my world that's pretty hard thing for me to quantify.

I guess it's very subjective and it's also variable as different situations change how I think. For example, unlike you I never "feel like a girl in every cell of my body" when I'm at work, for me that's the last place I'd feel feminine. I guess I do understand what you're saying. There are times when I have a very strong feeling about what I am doing (crossdressing) is the absolutely the right thing for me and I definitely should be doing it. I do get a kind of a thrill and a great feeling of satisfaction and validation when I am presenting as a girl. For me I don't really know what "feeling feminine" really means, but at those times when I feel not the slightest thought or feeling of masculinity within me, I guess that means I could be feeling "total femininity" (?) :2c:

Midnight Skye
12-02-2009, 10:41 PM
I do this lots... and way too much lately. The biggest trigger is when my hair brushes against my cheeks, I've grown it long and feminine and it makes me feel soaked in estrogen. Other times it happens when I spot an outfit I love, a shade of fingernail polish, eye makeup. Things which catch my quirky taste that I'd love to wear.

Thought at this point , I feel most feminine when I've done my makeup, fixed my hair, and picked out a cute outfit for the rest of the day. Usually an outfit I can run out of the house in if I have a good excuse. Those days are by far the best.

Janine cd
12-02-2009, 10:45 PM
I've experienced times when I'm dressed and doing "feminine" things, like sewing, that I completely forget that I am male and daydream about new clothes, hair styles, makeup,etc. This only happens when I am deep in my feminine persona as Janine.

MelanieP
12-02-2009, 10:53 PM
I usually feel most feminine when I'm dressed with makeup and nails done and doing something relaxing at home that I would normally also do in drab (like reading for example). I will get completely absorbed in what I'm doing and not actively thinking about being en femme, and then suddenly pause and realize that being Melanie has stopped feeling like a rare thrill, and more like my natural state of being. Once that happens, it makes me very sad when I have to revert to my guy self and I actually feel uncomfortable and awkward in my body for a short time afterwards.

SuzanneBender
12-02-2009, 11:04 PM
I get this feeling a lot. En Drab or En Femme. I will find myself curled up on the couch watching tv or shopping with my daughters or wife and realize I am totally lost in my feminity. Even house work brings this side of me out any more. I love it. The downside is I find myself fighting my femme self back in the "guy" situations. Its a major faux paux to blather on about your last mani and pedi with the guys while shooting pool.

Karren H
12-02-2009, 11:23 PM
Since I am not a woman.... I really have no clue what total femininity feels like? Nothing to compare it to.. No benchmark.. I know what masculinity is I do feel more feminine than that... So I guess my answer is no... Or what men don't know how to say..... I don't know... See. I said it!! Felt good too!! I don't know! Hahaha.

sissystephanie
12-02-2009, 11:31 PM
Since I am not a woman.... I really have no clue what total femininity feels like? Nothing to compare it to.. No benchmark.. I know what masculinity is I do feel more feminine than that... So I guess my answer is no... Or what men don't know how to say..... I don't know... See. I said it!! Felt good too!! I don't know! Hahaha.

Karren, you answered the "question" so well. And you look so "feminine!"

Since those of who are CD's, TS's, or even TG's are NOT GG's, how can we possible know what "Total Femininety" feels like? The truth is, we can't! You may think you do feel it, but it is physically, and biologically, impossible!!!

Sherry-Stephanie
12-02-2009, 11:45 PM
Depends on what the external stimulis is that's triggering it...if I am looking at something that gors with my masculine side I don't say think or feel in a feminine mode....or thought ...and visa versa...if I see a sexy dress I do respond in a feminine response even if I'm in guy mode....so if'sa female trigger then IO respiond in a female response and male trigger in a male response...at least that's the way it goes for me...

girlalex
12-03-2009, 02:04 AM
Since those of who are CD's, TS's, or even TG's are NOT GG's, how can we possible know what "Total Femininety" feels like? The truth is, we can't! You may think you do feel it, but it is physically, and biologically, impossible!!!

I guess what i meant by total femininity is the state of mind where you don't feel like a male at all plus the light feeling and the peaceful atmosphere of being totally who you really are.

CherylFlint
12-03-2009, 02:26 AM
Total? I don't think so, but then if you're having cramps about the same time every month, maybe so.

Karren H
12-03-2009, 07:53 AM
Ekkkkk. Lol @ Cramps.... And if total feminimity includes child birth.... Hell no!! Your not pullung something the size of a 10 pound turkey out of any of my orifics... At least while I'm awake! Like my wife says. When it comes to pain.. Guys are big wusses... And as far as I'm concerned.. Ohh yeah.. I'd rather feel like a guy and look like a girl than any other combination...

Pretty N Painless in Pittsburgh!!

:D

markinhose
12-03-2009, 08:08 AM
have to say i wish i knew the feeling of being totaly feminine. i wear panties and pantyhose under my work cloths all the time. my dresser is filled with more female cloths than male as are my closets. i have more female shoes than male. wherever i am or whatever i am doing i always have a feeling of femininity about myself.

linnea
12-03-2009, 08:41 AM
I'd like to feel total femininity, and occasionally I get a feeling of what I think that it might be like. When I have had extended periods when I could dress 24/7, I have come the closest to this, I think. But I'm genetically a man, so I probably have a very messed up idea of what it means.

AndreaCD 2007
12-03-2009, 08:45 AM
hey girl/... loving the posts!I feel feminine most of the time when i smell a perfume or see a nice pair of heels or the way a lady walks . I feel this "kinship" and it really relaxes me from stress!

Alicia Grey
12-03-2009, 08:59 AM
at sometimes I find myself humming the
tune from west side story

I feel pretty,
Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty and witty and bright!
And I pity
Any girl who isn't me tonight.

I feel charming,
Oh, so charming
It's alarming how charming I feel!
And so pretty
That I hardly can believe I'm real.

See the pretty girl in that mirror there:
Who can that attractive girl be?
Such a pretty face,
Such a pretty dress,
Such a pretty smile,
Such a pretty me!

if this is what you mean
Yes Yes Yes

Kate Simmons
12-03-2009, 09:54 AM
Nope never had that feeling. Hell, I don't even know what it feels like to totally be a guy.:)

rocketscientist
12-03-2009, 01:41 PM
Dunno. I feel the same as Suzanne said a lot. Even in drab, I always catch myself walking,standing or even holding my arms as I would when dressed and I really have to fight it to stop sometimes and remind myself that my little mincing steps and standing with one leg stuck out REALLY must look weird with a flannel work shirt,greasy jeans and steel toe boots! Whew!

AlisonRenee
12-03-2009, 02:25 PM
Hell, I don't even know what it feels like to totally be a guy.:)

-- ain't that the truth...

Frédérique
12-03-2009, 02:34 PM
One thought leads to another in a chain reaction and for a second you are a bit inspired by the fact that you are more feminine than masculine.

More than a bit inspired, I would say -- more like pleasantly surprised that the “boy” can be suppressed so easily, with such simple means. If you are here among us, you are more feminine than masculine, regardless of what clothes you are wearing at any given moment. Dressing up only enhances what is already in place, like putting expensive wrapping paper on a beautiful, heartfelt gift…:battingeyelashes:

gemsay32
12-06-2009, 12:10 AM
Nope, never felt feminine. Female clothes don't inspire in me a female personality or affection. I do that for sexual release. This idea of being a women is alien to me.

I think I am somewhere in between. I wish I didn't have to shave. Wish I didn't smell so bad after a few days. If I had a choice, I wouldn't be female or or male. Both genders have their own set of problems. Sometimes I wish I was a robot, but then I am not sure a robot could feel the joy of emotion and creativity. Then again, logic is a great thing to possess.