PDA

View Full Version : Just get in the car and go!

Spacey
12-03-2009, 12:54 PM
And so I did! I did it! I put on my boy shell on and mad dash to the van. I left my sunglasses in the van and that almost stopped me from doing it. Put my hat on low and stepped out the door. Omg! What am I doing?! Started the van an drove away. I parked at a community center and got dressed and off I went. I drove around town for a bit an almost went shopping but chickened out. That was enough excitement for a day. Too many people out. I know most of them don't care and neither should I. I went back to change in the parking lot and this time a unmarked police car approached. I was back to boy cloths and drove out casually while they were looking at me. Someone must have call saying there was a suspicious van in the back of the lot. Phew!

I feel amazing! Nothing of this adventure will deter me from doing it again. I loved it!

Eve_WA
12-03-2009, 01:02 PM
Just be careful changing clothes in public places. That can put a real damper on your fun. When I used to do that, I would dress under my male clothes, so all I had to do was take off my coat and pants, put on my shoes and insert my forms, and I was nearly ready. Now I just leave the house done up and damm the torpedoes! Full speed ahead!

One thing I found when I did change in my car. Your never more hidden than in plain sight. To park around in back just draws attention to you, as you saw. Park out front. Be obvious. Now.. I dont mean find the busiest intersection, get outta your car, and change.... by no means. Find a less traveled place, but dont try to hide. It just makes people curious and suspicious.

:2c:

Spacey
12-03-2009, 01:06 PM
Yes, I was dressed underneath my male cloths but I like your point about parking close and making it less obvious. Thanks.

Here is picture proof. Lol!

http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv278/cadetspacey/First%20time%20out/DSC04772.jpg
http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv278/cadetspacey/First%20time%20out/DSC04774.jpg

Kathi Lake
12-03-2009, 01:26 PM
Woo hoo! Glad you finally got out - even if it was "just" for a drive.

When I'm concerned about my neighbors, I dress entirely, omitting lipstick and my wig. I then button a men's shirt over my clothes. With sunglasses, I'm just another dude (with admittedly clear pretty skin) driving. A quick pullover to put my wig and lipstick on and take my shirt off, and all is well.

Kathi

Spacey
12-03-2009, 01:48 PM
I had quite the rosy cheeks!

tonixd
12-03-2009, 01:53 PM
Good Job!!!!

Rachael Ray
12-03-2009, 02:38 PM
Cool that you went OUT for a drive......Now start doing little things while you're out (i.e., get gas, use ATM machine, etc.). You're on your way!

Karren H
12-03-2009, 03:51 PM
Ohh Yeah!!! I have every porta john and family unisex restroom on this side of the state memorized for fast gender changes!! Lol

Rachael Ray
12-03-2009, 04:05 PM
Cool that you went OUT for a drive......Now start doing little things while you're out (i.e., get gas, use ATM machine, etc.). You're on your way!

BTW- The best parking lot to get dressed in is at a golf course!

StaceyJane
12-03-2009, 04:09 PM
I love going for a drive while dressed. I once put on a skirt while parked in a park and ride park in downtown Fort Worth. Fortunately no one was around.

MJ
12-03-2009, 04:23 PM
so i guess you will be joining us girls for coffee soon then ?

Fab Karen
12-03-2009, 05:37 PM
Yes, I was dressed underneath my male cloths but I like your point about parking close and making it less obvious. Thanks.

Here is picture proof. Lol!

Good going girl. Out in DAYLIGHT. Next step is going for a walk. You'll see people moving past and most paying as much attention as when you're in boy-mode. And then eventually you'll feel like going in that store that has the cute clothes...

Spacey
12-03-2009, 08:05 PM
Rachael! The golf coarse is an awesome idea. The boys would be to preoccupied with the game. Lol! I could try getting gas one day that would be short and sweet.

Karen, I think a walk is in order. That would be fun. Scary but fun. Right downtown wouldn't be so bad I guess?

MJ! I'm almost ready! Save me a seat!

vikki2020
12-03-2009, 08:37 PM
Way to go,Spacey! Get your gas, then a walk. Downtown works, you can get lost in the crowd! Go with confidence, you look great!