PDA

View Full Version : Fingers Like a Girl's

2b.Lauren
12-03-2009, 01:42 PM
Today I was sitting at the lunch table with a few of my students. One of them said, ohh let me see your hands. She said "You have fingers like a girl." All the girls at the table started to clammer about my hands and fingers. One said "I could paint your nails for you." Please let me. I did not really notice, but I guess I do. Sort of made my day!

MelanieP
12-03-2009, 01:50 PM
Lucky you!!

Actually my wife always pokes fun of my hands and calls them 'girly' because they aren't calloused or cruddy looking like many other men's. I have a desk job and work with computers all day... what can I say? While I chide her for calling them girly, inside I'm glowing whenever she brings it up!

Karren H
12-03-2009, 02:28 PM
Wow... My little finger borders on being girlish.... But if your a teacher and you let them then one of their parents will complain to the shcool board and your toast... If your a student... Shouldn't you be doing your homework? :)

Jamie001
12-03-2009, 03:48 PM
Lauren,

That is the greatest compliment! You should take her up on it and let her paint your nails a nice bright red. You will love it!!

Today I was sitting at the lunch table with a few of my students. One of them said, ohh let me see your hands. She said "You have fingers like a girl." All the girls at the table started to clammer about my hands and fingers. One said "I could paint your nails for you." Please let me. I did not really notice, but I guess I do. Sort of made my day!

SuzanneBender
12-03-2009, 07:46 PM
Sorry but I can help but think of the opposite of this situation and the She Has Man Hands episode of Seinfeld.

Darling take care of those hands and treat them to a mani!

2b.Lauren
12-03-2009, 07:56 PM
Very astute insight Karren. Them painting my nails is not going to happen, would not touch that period. Looking for no questions from parents or the school board. And my dog ate my homework!:)

jenna_woods
12-03-2009, 07:58 PM
I have large fingers but they look great with nail polish and rings on my fingers

docrobbysherry
12-03-2009, 08:07 PM
I expect u have small feet, too?:)

My BIG FEM failings r, man hands and arms!:sad:

Karren H
12-03-2009, 08:19 PM
Very astute insight Karren. Them painting my nails is not going to happen, would not touch that period. Looking for no questions from parents or the school board. And my dog ate my homework!:)

No no no... It's "the dog ate all my slacks... That's why I'm wearing a dress to school!! " :)

Sarah Doepner
12-03-2009, 08:24 PM
I thought the teacher was supposed to say "The dog ate my lesson plan".

Cherish your girl hands and fingers. Mine never make it easy to wander about en femme, always calling out "Hey Look At These Big Man Hands!" to anyone who would pay attention.

KateW
12-03-2009, 09:35 PM
I have been told a few times that I have quite small hands for a man (annoyingly massive feet though!). For the last few months I have been regularly buffing and polishing my nails using the Ms Manicure In The Buff 3 Way Nail Buffer (http://www.boots.com/en/Ms-Manicure-In-The-Buff-3-Way-Nail-Buffer_929069/) from Boots. So far only one girl who works at another office has passed any comment, and that was simply to say that she wasn't impressed with her last manicure and next time wants to go to wherever I went!

sherri52
12-03-2009, 09:38 PM
Should have let her paint them. At least clearcoat. Would have made both your days.

Persephone
12-04-2009, 02:53 AM

You are so lucky to have "girl fingers," Lauren! Enjoy! (And, like a couple of the others, I agree that you probably should not let the girls paint them).

EveMarie brought up the second part of "girl hands" with her chart:
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=102994&stc=1&d=1259892434

Some folks say the sex differentiation of the length of pointer finger vs. ring finger isn't true, but I believe that it is true.

In my particular case I have one of each! My ring finger is longer on my right hand, my pointer finger is longer on my left hand. Talk about being a CD right down to your fingertips!

gerigirl
12-04-2009, 03:38 AM
I've now seen 2 different thoughts on the difference between women and men hands.

one is that the woman's index finger is as long or longer than her ring finger. and the man's index finger is always shorter than the ring finger, then there is this study:
http://fingerlengthdigitratio.wordpress.com/2008/10/

and the test I took at chemistry.com revealed I was good at math, mechanics, and music (see attached)

Well I guess this is some small consolation. I have very large hands but according to your post they are quite feminine. My index finger on my right hand is about a mm longer than my ring finger. The difference is about 2mm on my left hand. BTW I'm athletic, very verbal and mechanically inclined. Math and music are not my strong suits, though I have always aspired to the latter.

Go Figure.

Stormgirl
12-04-2009, 04:13 AM
People have always mentioned that I have girly hands.

Starling
12-04-2009, 04:36 AM
I have very small hands and feet. I often have trouble finding them.

:heehee: Lallie

PS: Does anybody sell padded gloves?

erickka
12-04-2009, 07:17 AM
I have terrible man-hands. What's odd is that both of my ring fingers are at least 1/2" longer than my pointer fingers.Where's that put me?

2b.Lauren
12-04-2009, 01:14 PM
DRC--Can't be so lucky to have the total package. I have big man feet! LOL

Jamie001
12-04-2009, 11:53 PM
That means that you are an athlete. I have a much longer index finger and according to the studies it means that I am a fem couch potato.

I have terrible man-hands. What's odd is that both of my ring fingers are at least 1/2" longer than my pointer fingers.Where's that put me?