PDA

View Full Version : Breast Form Comfort

Cathytg
12-03-2009, 04:17 PM
Does your silicone breast form get hot or sweaty? Does your chewing gum lose its flavor on the bedpost overnight? I can help with one of these questions; guess which one…

Yep, I have learned a very simple trick to get my breastforms comfortable regardless of the temperature around me. All it takes is a sheer skin colored knee-high. I was amazed at how huge a change was brought about with so simple a thing. The only caution I have is that you take care to leave enough room in the knee-high to prevent the form from folding over on itself. Also, it works best if you insert the thin, outer edge of form into the toe part of the knee-high. Otherwise, you wind up with a bunched wad of hose in your armpit. It is very easy to tuck in the extra at the large end of the form.
Now, if that was simple, why did it take me ten years to figure it out?

Oh, yeah; if you tape the forms on, ignore this post. The hose is a bad idea.

TabbyJames
12-03-2009, 04:24 PM
Thanks for the Tip, I always noticed they get a little warm and wet, if only the real ones would grow :)

AllieSF
12-03-2009, 04:50 PM
I used to have the ocasional sweat problem. Then when I bought some used silcone forms that came with a Mystique see through nylon pocket bra. I am not into seeing the flesh color, nor the nipples of the breast form so I didn't try that bra for quite a while. Then one day, I said, "Why not?" Now, I use that almost exclusively to my other bras. It is easy to put on, very little or no sweating, and the forms actually stay cleaner without the form to skin contact. Only downside is that the form when warmed and a bit sticky helps create cleavage when postioned correctly, and does not using the pocket bra.

Kathi Lake
12-03-2009, 04:53 PM
The forms I wear actually have a layer of material that equalizes the temperature between my chest wall and the form (Amoena Comfort+). It's way cool! They are self-adhesive, so that would probably be an issue with your knee-high trick. As I've said before, the only girls I love more are my daughter and my wife!

:)

Kathi

Megan Legz
12-03-2009, 05:01 PM
This is something I'll keep in mind when shopping for forms too.