PDA

View Full Version : A funny, but scary dream!!

Alice Torn
12-03-2009, 09:15 PM
I had a very realistic dream one night, where, I went out dressed up, and did not fool anyone, but myself! Everyone read me, and people recognized me! I woke up, and it took a few moments, to get real. It was both comedy, and drama. But, it was scary, too. Kind of like having a dental appointment the next morning, and having a dream about walking through a dental clinic, and seeing dentists, and assistants, holding down suffering patients, who were writhing in pain, legs kicking out, the night before! Ever have similar dreams, or, should i say nightmares?

sherri52
12-03-2009, 09:21 PM
I don't remember my dreams but it sounds like me. Get all dressed up, go out, everyone reads me, wake up. The only thing about it was that I wasn't asleep. Now only half the people read me.

Alicia Grey
12-03-2009, 09:22 PM
I used to have them all the time. But much less frequently now. Don't know why.

DiannaRose
12-03-2009, 09:27 PM
I rarely dream anymore...think I go to bed too late and get up too early. I used to have dreams of being "dressed" all the time, even had a few where I was physically a woman. Those were interesting dreams, to be sure! :)

Wonder what that says about me? :)

SuzanneBender
12-03-2009, 10:34 PM
I am almost always femme in my dreams, but they typically are not nightmares. My last femme nightmare was awhile ago. I had transitioned and was totally passing. My wife didn't believe it was me no matter how hard I tried.

Your dream dentist office sounds a lot like mine.