PDA

View Full Version : How do you get started?

JamieDP
07-29-2005, 07:20 PM
I read that many of you dress up with your girlfriends, wives, SO's, etc...I was just curious to know how these sessions start? Do you ask if it's okay?Do you just do it? Does your SO suggest it? How do you get your session started....

and do you still get nervous?

Toyah
07-29-2005, 08:00 PM
I read that many of you dress up with your girlfriends, wives, SO's, etc...I was just curious to know how these sessions start? Do you ask if it's okay?Do you just do it? Does your SO suggest it? How do you get your session started....

and do you still get nervous?

Easy really start small, ask to feel something then to wear and build up, problem is your SO must be in some way willing, if not stop! because it will force her away if you do not. Remember the rule consenting adults only

Pip
07-29-2005, 08:13 PM
My wife usually asks if I'm going to be Pip tonight. After all, this whole CD experience has enhanced our love life tremendously so she's as eager for me to get dressed when I get home as I am.

One of the best parts is coming out in between each step of the make up and getting her advice. I'm getting better as time goes on but she still critiques me a little and of course is always right!

Pip

Oh, and yes, I still get a bit nervous but it doesn't last long!

ronna
07-29-2005, 08:38 PM
I really can't believe that, PiP, that your SO wants you to be she.
What a hoot!

Jenny Beth
07-29-2005, 08:42 PM
Hi Jamie. There are as many answers to your questions are there are CD's here. Each of us has a special relationship with our wives/gf's and how we go about presenting our femme side varies greatly. For me I wouldn't call it a session, I dress in what's comfortable and my wife is very okay with that. Do I get nervous? She's seen me dressed more in femme mode in the last twenty odd years or so than drab, there's nothing to get nervous about.

JamieDP
07-29-2005, 09:32 PM
I have to say my gf is very open and receptive, but this is new for both her and I, and we are in those early stages. I am probably the more uncfortable with it...she appears to be more ok with it than I feel. I am still adjusting to having someone soo accepting in my life. It's a different but wonderful feeling to have someone so accepting. We are still working out...I should say I am still working out feeling comfortable in front of her. I have yet to go completely en femme with her. I have dressed with everything except the face and make up, that is what I am nervous about...I am nervous about rejection in full femme. I know I just need the guts and courage to do it the rest of the way...I hope the champagne and vodka tonight get me over that. :-)

Rikki
07-29-2005, 09:45 PM
Hi Jamie, I don't ahve a problem dressing in front of my wife, I have been dressing in front of her for about 26 years, I just come in from work and shower and if I feel like it, I will put something on and not think twice about it and the wife doesn't have anything to say, she just accepts it.

Rikki

Pip
07-29-2005, 09:52 PM
I have dressed with everything except the face and make up, that is what I am nervous about

Like I mentioned above, break the ice on the make up by asking her for advice. Lets face it, she's been doing make up longer than you have so she's bound to have some tips for you. My wife loves giving me tips and then watching as I labor so hard to get it just right. I think it's retribution for a GG to watch us guys flail around with things that men don't normally have to deal with but they do.

Get her involved in it and it will be a lot of fun!!

Pip

Ellisia_Lynch
07-30-2005, 12:57 PM
Yes I absolutely get nervous & tongue tied when I want to dress up. I struggle to use the term crossdress, and at best I will say I want to 'do my thing'. However last week, I managed to tell her that I was going to go and put some make-up on while she was doing something else and she responded very well.

I do find a good way to start is to paint my wife's toes. Often the natural progression is for her to do mine. I find that to be the least threatening way of broaching the subject.

I'd love to be able to just announce that I am going to transform myself into a woman for a few hours, but just like you she seems more comfortable with it than I am, even after 6 years.

Billijo49504
07-30-2005, 01:16 PM
Weekends are made for silky and pretty things. Go slow and get the so approval. And make it fun for both of you. When you go shopping for you, make sure you shop for her. What girl doesn't like getting new things. Even us wantta bees.

Stephanie Mancini
07-30-2005, 01:39 PM
Jaimie, i could tell you how all this started but i'm not going to, use your own imagination and you wouldn't even come close, suffice to say my wife is one very very special lady, this girl can walk on water! now go on and pour me one of them champagne and vodka chasers in a tall glass and hold the ice, cheers hun!

Steph

JamieDP
07-30-2005, 04:06 PM
I chickened out last night. :-( But the urge to dress up is overwhleming me. I haven't had a chance to slip into anything silky or sexy all week because of work demands. So I think I'm going to go for it tonight. Think I'll grill some steaks, make a coulpe tall drinks....and go for it. My nerves are just spinning around and around. Wish me luck. Hopefully I'll get her take some pictures if I go through with it.

Jenny Beth
07-30-2005, 04:22 PM
My advice. Put the steaks on AFTER you dress. If you put them on before you're gonna burn them for sure while you contemplate what to wear. Have fun.

Oh, and wear an apron. I got a grease splatter on a brand new tank top a few days ago......*pout*

JamieDP
07-30-2005, 08:36 PM
Yeah!! I did it. And she was totally cool. Thank you all for your support it meant alot to me.

Jenny Beth
07-30-2005, 09:31 PM
Yeah!! I did it. And she was totally cool. Thank you all for your support it meant alot to me.

Glad that worked out, wasn't so hard was it?

girlintouch
07-31-2005, 03:23 AM
it started when I was young, I took some my sister clothes and I was cought and she tought it was fun I wanted to be a girl for as long as I can remember.

Lisa
07-31-2005, 03:38 AM
Well im glade everything worked out well for you . I have'nt had the nerve to even aproach my gf about my dressing, but i think she has an idea, and really that scares the hell out of me. But i do love to dress so it will come out sooner or later i hope with the success that other have spoke of.

good luck.

Lisa Lane.xoxo :)

racquel
07-31-2005, 05:01 AM
In my case I usually am dressed when my wife get's home from work or spending time with family.Most times with-out make-up as I am usually busy while dressed and the sweat ruins the look.
I always wear a nightdress so during the evening I am just in this. :thumbsup:

Tiffy
07-31-2005, 02:25 PM
I too am most always dressed by the time my wife gets home from work. And if I am not I get told to change. But, I started slow and small and she was very open to it.

kisses, April