PDA

View Full Version : The weather made me a crossdresser...

Lainie
12-04-2009, 02:32 PM
It's cold in Houston! I had intended not to dress up today, but pantyhose are the only long underwear I have, so--a girl's gotta do what she's gotta do!
:)

SuzanneBender
12-04-2009, 02:37 PM
I have spent a little time in the Army and I loved going out to the field in cold weather. I used to wear hose all the time using that as an excuse. I also don't go to a football game this time of year or skiing without hose or stockings.

DiannaRose
12-04-2009, 02:38 PM
Shoot, I wear tights undredressed all the time. Who needs an excuse? :)

Karren H
12-04-2009, 02:57 PM
And don't forget that the dog ate all your male underware?? Being cold in Houston is like being warm in the Antartic... If the ship channel isn't froze up and you can't ice skate on the Buffalo or the Brays Bayou's then it isn't cold!!

pattyv
12-04-2009, 02:58 PM
I wear control briefs, and panty hose underneath my running tights which give me a smooth look in front-just a hint of a venus mound which is the way I like to look. I also wear a sports bra under my running top as nipple protectors instead of band-aids to prevent chafing of the nipples on long runs.

andreana
12-04-2009, 03:18 PM
Come on up north, has been cold for a while now we have a winter storm warning. But as they say in our part of the west, "at least it is a dry cold". Bah,,,,,,,,,,cold is cold, thank god for tights.

KandisTX
12-04-2009, 03:55 PM
Well, we are actually having a winter storm right now in Houston, the snow is actually piling up in the yard and on the vehicles. I'm staying all snug and warm inside the house today :) (It's easy to do when you've been laid off work).

Kandis:love::rose2:

sherri52
12-04-2009, 03:58 PM
Now tell us you didn't love it.

Brandi Wyne
12-04-2009, 04:03 PM
I live in SW Florida and it's a balmy 80 and raining today. So, I shave my legs, don my nylons, garterbelt and nylons and pick out a lacy pair of panties and off to the office I go. Hot, cold, it does't matter. If I want to dress (which is every day) then I do and just enjoy the femme feelings all day long.:battingeyelashes:

SuzanneBender
12-04-2009, 04:40 PM
Read the underdressed thread. According to Karren you are undelingeried and according to Kate W you are Drabulous. I am still giggling about those two. I though I would share. It fits here.

skirtsuit
12-04-2009, 04:58 PM
When I was young (12?) early cold weather one autumn caused my mom to lend me a pair of my sister's tights - I've never been the same!

Ann

Brenda456
12-04-2009, 04:59 PM
I love pantyhose in the winter. And in the spring, and in the fall. . .:)

Barbara Dugan
12-04-2009, 07:22 PM
And don't forget that the dog ate all your male underware?? Being cold in Houston is like being warm in the Antartic... If the ship channel isn't froze up and you can't ice skate on the Buffalo or the Brays Bayou's then it isn't cold!!

:laughing: I loved that one

curious5752
12-04-2009, 11:34 PM
Living in Texas the summers are just to hot for pantyhose and I live for winter in Texas and the chance to be comfortable in hose.
Cathy

APRIL0401
12-04-2009, 11:43 PM
I wear leggings under my postal pants on cold days. They are much warmer than long underwear.

Rebecca Jayne
12-05-2009, 12:10 AM
Cold in Houston, Tx?
Turn off the damn AC
And if you go to a car wash, wear a bikini.

But any reason to dress is good, hell since I drive a car without airbags I figure breast forms will protect me in case of a collision.

KandisTX
12-05-2009, 10:40 AM
Living in Texas the summers are just to hot for pantyhose and I live for winter in Texas and the chance to be comfortable in hose.
Cathy

I must disagree with you Cathy, I wear pantyhose on a daily basis here in Houston. But then again, I have been wearing them daily for the last 20 - 25 years so I have kind of gotten used to them. ;)

Kandis:love::rose2:

MissKara
12-05-2009, 11:27 AM
I tend to wear panty hose if I am going to be standing for a long period of time, or if I run out of socks :P But I am always wearing panties so there's that then

Miss Karla

Frédérique
12-05-2009, 12:41 PM
I had intended not to dress up today, but pantyhose are the only long underwear I have, so--a girl's gotta do what she's gotta do!

It’s cold here in Kansas, too, but I like it. In fact, I was out on the high plains yesterday enjoying my inadequate feminine attire to the Nth degree. Wearing women’s clothing makes me forget about the cold somehow – pantyhose certainly helps…:battingeyelashes:

renneeists
12-05-2009, 01:54 PM
I don't find pantyhose all that warm, but I love wearing them outside with a skirt. Cold breeze blowing on my legs, make me forget my male side, and think only of my female legs in the skirt. Although I don't wear open toes in cold weather. Warm boots only. Brrrrr