PDA

View Full Version : so how do you to and how and how do know when you have

slamddoger
12-04-2009, 02:40 PM
know when you have the right wig on. and how do know when you have the right out fit on .

SuzanneBender
12-04-2009, 02:44 PM
When you look in the mirror and go girl you got it goin on! Its all about your look and what you are comfortable with.

Karren H
12-04-2009, 02:46 PM
Well after looking in the mirror 241 times.. And trying on every outfit I own and each of my 15 wigs, three times each... And taking 132 photos... Then I kind of know I'm wearing the right hair and outfit!! Unless the photos suck and then I do it all over again! Sigh.

Ruth
12-04-2009, 02:52 PM
Get Trinny and Susannah to give you the once-over.

(In case these two have not made it to the U.S., they are two hilarious fashion harpies on UK TV who humiliate women and give them fashion makeovers.)

SuzanneBender
12-04-2009, 03:07 PM
Well after looking in the mirror 241 times.. And trying on every outfit I own and each of my 15 wigs, three times each... And taking 132 photos... Then I kind of know I'm wearing the right hair and outfit!! Unless the photos suck and then I do it all over again! Sigh.

Karren whatever you are doing is working! Your the cutest hockey chick I know.

AllieSF
12-04-2009, 03:11 PM
I think that you should never buy the first wig that you like, unless it is cheap, especially if it is your first one. Try a lot on at different places, ask everyone about fit, looks and colors, etc. I bet you get a lot of different answers. But, in the meantime you are seeing yourself with many different looks and fits. Remember that over time something just a little too tight can seem like a compression band on your head later during your time wearing it. Just about all wigs are adjustable. I found and have read here several times that the favorite wig colors tend to be those that come closest to your natural colors. Once you get a few wigs you then start trying new colors. Good luck.

docrobbysherry
12-04-2009, 10:50 PM
I can NEVER tell if I've gotten it rite! Until I SEE THE PICS!:eek:

U NEVER get to see my TERRIBLE SCREW UPS!:devil:
And there r more than I'd like to admit!

But, I NORMALLY see something I did wrong! Even in my BEST pics!:brolleyes:

sherri52
12-05-2009, 07:40 AM
Look in the mirror if she looks good to you, it's the right one

linnea
12-05-2009, 09:21 AM
I'm with Karren on this too: try on this, try on that, adjust this, adjust that, try a different pair of shoes, put on a different wig, fiddle, adjust, re-try: after about 2 hours of that, I might get the look that I like and feel comfortable with.

Frédérique
12-05-2009, 12:36 PM
how do know when you have know when you have the right wig on. and how do know when you have the right out fit on .

It’s called “taste.” :heehee:

Alice B
12-05-2009, 01:04 PM
You just feel it based upon your mood and what you see in the mirror.

Andie56
12-05-2009, 01:57 PM
You just feel it based upon your mood and what you see in the mirror.
I agree, so many moods and so many different looks outfits...... same as in drab its how you feel that day, hour min.........

Melinda G
12-05-2009, 05:42 PM
If you look like Carrot Top....you might have the wrong wig on.

If you're wearing a $12 Cher wig from the Halloween store....you might have the wrong wig on.:D

kristinacd55
12-05-2009, 05:47 PM
If I look & feel sexy/cute then I know I got it right! (Although when I look at the pics I took I say WHAAAAT?!?!) :daydreaming:

sheidelmeidel
12-05-2009, 05:49 PM
know when you have the right wig on. and how do know when you have the right out fit on .

When you go out, count how many funny stares you get...

:bonk: