PDA

View Full Version : putting the truith out in the opening

brenda lynn mwe
12-05-2009, 02:58 PM
hello everyone.ive been seperated for about a year and a half and my wife has been wanting us to get back together. and ive kinda been thinking about us getting back together. so today i had to get it off my chest i havent dressed in about three and half months. so this morning i got all pretty and took picks. ive been telling her that we needed to talk so i could tell her about my true self brenda well i got up the courege and just sent her a pick to her phone well she called me and said i just got a pick of a women. and she asked who is that lol i told her that was me. she said noway thats you lol she said theres noway you could be that pretty as a women that goes to so even if you think u look bad other people might think you look good and that what she said realy made me fill good and i finaly convenced her that was me and she still wants me i cant beleave it. but i just dont think it would work if i did go back to her with me trans. but she knows about brenda now and this could be good and it could turn my life realy bad if she gets mad everyone at my job will know and theres no telling who else she will tell. but anyway im letting the truith out . no matter what the cost is thank you all for letting me share my story kisses and :hugs: to everyone

jenniferishappy
12-05-2009, 03:12 PM
i know that is what my wife would say also (about the girl looking part). i plan to tell her in the near future. clever girl you are. sometimes going for it just feels right. i applaud your confidence. lets face it, most of us may not be in the best place in the world for being exposed as a CD, but we dont live in iran either. sometimes we forget how good we have it and all those that did all the hard lifting for us to be able to even consider coming out. yay, yay and yay to you!!! and thanks to all of those who came before who paved the road of tolerance. many paid a very high price.

brenda lynn mwe
12-05-2009, 03:21 PM
thank you jenn that makes me fill so goo and i agree with you on the ones that made the roads for us hugs and kisses brenda lynn.:love:

just wanted to say thank you all

LisaM
12-05-2009, 05:56 PM
Brenda,

Good luck with your wife. Who knows how it will turn out but you've begun the process of coming out.

rayander01
12-05-2009, 06:04 PM
Brenda,

Best of luck to both of you. Please keep us informed as to how things go. We're rootiing for you.

Rey

linnea
12-05-2009, 07:31 PM
Good luck. This sounds like a good re-start.

KellyWannabe
12-05-2009, 08:06 PM
You are quite the cutie Brenda. I am jealous.

DaisyG
12-06-2009, 02:44 AM
Brenda,

If it is your ex who's taking the initiative to re-unite, among other things she must be missing all your good qualities she had gotten to know. Right now is the time to make sure she understands this part of you has not changed, and beneath your femme mode is still the man she knew.

It sounds like she's on the road to real acceptance. That's wonderful. :)

If it is what you decide you want, here's my best wishes for a long and happy re-marriage, and sharing of your femme self.
:hugs:

Hugs, Daisy

txrobinm
12-06-2009, 03:39 AM
go for it, Brenda Lynn! Just keep communicating with her, negotiating openly and realistically.

brenda lynn mwe
12-06-2009, 09:57 AM
thank you all for being there for me and standing by my side you all are the greatest in the world:hugs::love:brenda lynn

brenda lynn mwe
12-06-2009, 10:00 AM
thank you kelly for the complement that touchs my heart and makes me fill so good :love:brenda lynn