PDA

View Full Version : Law enforcement crossdressers?

Alice Torn
12-06-2009, 02:20 AM
With the loss of five local police officers, in my area, and having been a uniformed security officer, four almost four years, I often wonder howmany law enforcement people are closet cders. I know one member here, used to post thread, is or was an officer of the law. If you are one, would you share on here. I recall wearing pantyhose under my uniform pants once or twice, in the winter, and a dress under, a few times.Thanks, and thank you for your sacrifice, and service.

sterling12
12-06-2009, 02:44 AM
I know quite a few active ones, and about an equal number of retired officers. I would speculate that it's a lot like the phenomenon of the large numbers of active and former military personnel.

I've heard it mentioned that some people think that many CD's are attracted to "macho type" professions. It's a good place to hide your true self, or it's a form of overcompensating for our femme personna's.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Loni
12-06-2009, 03:18 AM
I find it amazing, with all the "guys" that cross dress. gladley put down cross dressers.
one would think cd would be more accepted.

Alice Torn
12-06-2009, 03:22 AM
That makes sense. I felt a bit macho, in a cop type uniform, on security duty, and, in cafes, and stores, when in uniform. I did have awareness, though, that some ignorant souls, actually thought i, and other guards, were real cops, and some mean looks given to me. I always hid my dressing, for sure, and would have been very embarrassed, if outed!

rayander01
12-06-2009, 08:13 AM
I was an police officer for 17 years. Never undredressed while on duty. But boy, did I make up for it when I got off. Also was in the Army. Same thing. Guess you never know. One thing for sure, Each of us are different.

Have a great day,

Lov e you all.

Rey

linnea
12-06-2009, 09:02 AM
Crossdressing probably occurs in almost every imaginable profession and occupation, and don't forget the allegations about J. Edgar Hoover.

The cross-dressing thing [with Hoover], however, is a definite no. The story appears in Official and Confidential: The Secret Life of J. Edgar Hoover (1993), a gossipy biography by British journalist Anthony Summers, who has also written a JFK assassination conspiracy book. Summers says he got his info from Susan Rosenstiel, fourth wife of Lewis Rosenstiel, chairman of Schenley Industries, a liquor distiller with reputed mob connections. Ms. Rosenstiel claimed that in 1958 she and her husband went to a party at a New York hotel, where they met Hoover and McCarthy witch-hunt lawyer Roy Cohn. Hoover, whom Cohn introduced as "Mary," was supposedly wearing a wig, a black dress, lace stockings, and high heels. Hoover went into a bedroom, took off his skirt to reveal a garter belt, and had a couple of blond boys--one wearing rubber gloves--"work on him with their hands." Cohn and Hoover then watched while Lewis Rosenstiel had sex with the boys. A year later Ms. Rosenstiel attended another party at the same hotel; this time Hoover wore a red dress and a black feather boa. He had one of the blond boys, who were now dressed in leather, read to him from a Bible while the other "played" with him. Hoover then grabbed the Bible, tossed it down, and told the first boy to join in.

Most researchers, including many hostile to Hoover, say this story is ludicrous. In a 1993 Esquire article, journalist Peter Maas wrote that Susan Rosenstiel, the sole source of the cross-dressing allegations, had "been trying to peddle this story for years," apparently because she believed Hoover had put FBI agents on her tail to help her husband during their divorce. According to Ronald Kessler, author of The Bureau: The Secret History of the FBI (2002), Ms. Rosenstiel did jail time for perjury in connection with a 1971 case. Even if she had a shred of credibility, it'd be hard to take this particular tale seriously. Hoover was an old hand at blackmail--he used incriminating information his agency collected about prominent people to maintain his hold on office and otherwise get his way. Would a man with so many enemies put himself in a position to be blackmailed by waltzing around a hotel in drag?

Summers also claims that the FBI gave the Mafia a pass for many years because mob boss Meyer Lansky had a photo of Hoover and Tolson having sex. (Apparently a photo of two men humping on a beach did exist, but one source who claims he saw it says it was too blurry to permit the men to be identified.) Though Hoover did appear reluctant to go after organized crime, most observers think that was because he preferred easy targets to bulk up his arrest records. Once ordered to take on the mob by Robert Kennedy, Hoover pursued Lansky in particular with zeal--irrational behavior if Lansky could expose him. Maas also wrote that when he asked Lansky's closest associate about the photo, the old mafioso replied, "Are you nuts?"

Charla
12-06-2009, 01:11 PM
No reports on CDing officers, but some have gone a different route. A report in 2007 indicated that 5 officers in Texas had undergone sex change operations and remained on the force, and 39 officers nation-wide had undergone sex change operations. The story did not give a breakdown on MtF or FtM, though.

Barbra_in_Tulsa
12-06-2009, 01:30 PM
I was an officer for 8 years, I underdressed a few times when I was a detective (and not changing into my uniform in the locker room). While I know I have had feelings, desires and urges to dress since I was little the violence and awfulness I saw at work seemed to want me to dress more. It was like I needed the pink yin to the awful dark yang I would see at work.

I never did get all the way made up and went out though. I was involved in some high profile stuff about the time that I was coming to terms with my CD issues and did not feel comfortable going out.

But yes, sometimes the detective wearing a nice red time is wearing a matching red lace panties. ;)

Cheers

jenna_woods
12-06-2009, 02:44 PM
I am surprised there are so many, see I learned somethng

Barbara Dugan
12-06-2009, 03:11 PM
The other day when I was on the make up aisle of wally world I noticed an officer on uniform perusing the makeup selection and using the old cell phone trick and let me thinking if he was shopping for him or his wife:heehee:
I always wondered and found odd that the majority of my responses on one of the dating sites where I post is from military personnel or law enforcement type of guys that want to keep on the down low I think I've been approached by all the branches. Ive always wander why:o

Sherry-Stephanie
12-06-2009, 03:15 PM
Law enforcement is a very closed and macho enviroment...it's hard on people who are gay bi dressers or whatever to come out...but it also depends where you live and how large the population/department is...that's what I hear of course...

dilane
12-06-2009, 03:18 PM
One of my acquaintances retired after 20 years as a police officer, then transitioned and had srs. She is very attractive, small boned to begin with and with FFS she is undectable (see I avoided the dreaded "P" word).

trannie T
12-06-2009, 09:42 PM
The last few years I worked in law enforcement I wore panties under my uniform every day. Often during the winter many of us would wear pantihose, not to underdress but because they are not bulky like thermals and are warm.

fjrpilot
12-06-2009, 10:25 PM
I have worked security in the past. I almost always underdressed.

SuzanneBender
12-06-2009, 10:38 PM
I know a couple of gals here in KC that are law enforcement officers. It hasn't helped get me out of any tickets though...:heehee:

Sarasometimes
12-06-2009, 11:05 PM
I think that all careers are represented in our community but I think there just might be a slightly larger percentage of "macho" type careers among CDers so we can balance our masculine/feminine needs. That is my situation.
Many years ago (80's I think) in NJ a state cop was fired because he was seen getting his hair set while enfemme and they said it was behavior unbecomming of an officer.

LaurenB
12-07-2009, 08:05 AM
I agree with Sara that pretty much all careers are represented. I think the over-representation is more to do with high stress jobs where you're constantly having to use the male instinct for hunting and survival. This could be either tactical (police/military) or strategic (CEO's/lawyers/professionals/sales) where alot depends on your own decisions and actions. I find leaders of any kind to also be in that group especially. Nothing I've found relieves stress like CDing (and I work out at least 4-5 times a week).

I can't imagine the stress of law enforcement and the military. I saw what it did to my Dad. By the way, thanks to you who do those jobs!

Sarasometimes
12-07-2009, 10:29 AM
"By the way, thanks to you who do those jobs!" (LaurenB) DITTO!! I am in a dangerous line of work but I still give those who run towards gunfire and fights a lot of credit! Not my cup of tea, at all! Stay safe!!