PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes I Egg A GG On Just To See if They Will Say...

brassieres
12-06-2009, 02:26 AM
Sure, then maybe you should try wearing heels and pantyhose for a day! Truth of the matter is I have once or twice under my clothes, not the heels though. I guess that is a secret fantasy of mine.

Very comfortable silk/nylon, just plain and simple. They just do not make men's clothing like that!

VanessaVW
12-06-2009, 05:57 AM
Nothing wrong with pantyhose here. I enjoy wearing them and they keep me warm under regular clothes. Nobody can tell anyway.

Karren H
12-06-2009, 09:10 AM
So............ What did she say?

linnea
12-06-2009, 09:17 AM
I don't egg GG's on, but sometimes I get into conversations that include comments about what GG's wear or do or face from societal pressures, and I respond with questions or observations that they might wonder about (about why I know what it's like to wear a bra all day and feel the shoulder ache that can result from it, or the problems with mascara clumping and running and doing all kinds of horrible things).

RitaCD
12-06-2009, 10:36 AM
So............ What did she say?

She lost me, Karren.

I don't do it to "egg them on" but sometimes I will compliment a GG on her top or her skirt or her shoes or a piece of jewelry. I usually get a nice "thank you" but sometimes I get the strangest look.

brassieres
12-06-2009, 10:40 AM
Nothing wrong with pantyhose here. I enjoy wearing them and they keep me warm under regular clothes. Nobody can tell anyway.

I actually did this yesterday. I didn't wear socks but my regular jeans. And yes no one noticed although I was self conscious about it though.

She lost me, Karren.

I don't do it to "egg them on" but sometimes I will compliment a GG on her top or her skirt or her shoes or a piece of jewelry. I usually get a nice "thank you" but sometimes I get the strangest look.

At the eye Dr. A couple of weeks ago noticed that the woman was wearing some very nice Ballet Flats. I was just about ready to literally say those are very nice shoes, but didn't at the last second. Then I asked myself if this was something that I man really oughta say to a woman or not?

Rachel Morley
12-06-2009, 11:08 AM
At the eye Dr. A couple of weeks ago noticed that the woman was wearing some very nice Ballet Flats. I was just about ready to literally say those are very nice shoes, but didn't at the last second. Then I asked myself if this was something that I man really oughta say to a woman or not?

This is the sort of scenario I find myself in a lot of times. In girl mode I'm quite open, honest and complimentary to women and other t-girls. In boy mode I'm the same to my friends. At work I see a gg co-worker wearing a nice top or shoes and then (in the same way another woman might do) I'll say "I love your top, it's really pretty" or maybe I'll say "I love your shoes, where did you get them". I can't seem to help myself and I just know it comes over as not the sort of thing a guy would say to a woman (not the way I say it). Sometimes I get a weird sort of a look but mostly they seem a little surprised that I asked and then say thank you and elaborate a little more. I think it's a great thing.

This sort of thing used to bother me when I was single as I always had lots of GG friends bit none of them wanted to have a relationship with me :sad: I blamed on my apparent "lack of masculinity" I suppose.

Sally2005
12-07-2009, 12:19 AM
If you are looking to get dressed up by a woman then egg her on...you may be playing with fire because what she considers a game can quickly cross the line to being too serious for her. So keep it light hearted and fun if you want her to endulge you.

brassieres
12-07-2009, 07:55 PM
Too serious? What do you mean? Also, does this method really work at all?

sherri52
12-07-2009, 07:58 PM
I live in farm land usa Ohio. I have already worn heels longer than any girl around here, and they know it.

Susan.
12-07-2009, 11:27 PM
I too am bad about teasing or egging women on. Mostly for a comment that engage me and them into a conversation about something feminine. One co-workder I egged on the most I finally came out to her and don't tease her as much as I used to.