PDA

View Full Version : christmas Outing

rufus rabbit
12-06-2009, 04:21 AM
Ok.... well we have now agreed that its time to go out..... we have found a club in london we are going to try. I felt that somewhere safe was best. only thing is now getting there, i am going to drive has anyone got any tips on our first trip out and about. This may make or break the excursions.. I'm such a private person that i'm freaking slightly..... I know my so needs to go out and am looking forward to having a real good party but boy i'm scared.... Also has anyone got any good places to suggest in and around the surrey and london area.. :drink:

Jonianne
12-06-2009, 05:23 AM
Rufus, I just wanted to say congratulations on taking your SO out! I'm sure you both will have a wonderful time. I'm across the pond, but what my wife and I did our first time was to go to the beach early in the morning and just spend time quietly walking and watching the sun rise. I also love to go to the botanical gardens early on a Sunday morning when there are very few people around. You will be able to find good times and places to go with your SO dressed.

rufus rabbit
12-07-2009, 05:13 AM
Thank you for those ideas, I didn't think of going to the beach but that is a great idea, although not at this time of year as we'd need so many layers on i think it would defeat the point. :D... Something for the spring i think. We are going to have a little look round and see what we can come up with thank you xx