PDA

View Full Version : Watching Football

Misty G
12-06-2009, 08:34 AM
Here in Alabama yesterday was one of the biggest football events of the year. Being a crossdresser I was all dressed up and glued to the tube. As Bama rolled over Fla. Now loooking forward to Texas.

After the game I went to the bathroom and passed by the mirror and noticed mascara had run all down my cheeks. Yes it was a very emotional game.

Do any of you get emotional watching sports while dressed?

Michelle Charles
12-06-2009, 08:39 AM
Congratulations, I am jealous
Michelle

bimini1
12-06-2009, 08:48 AM
Great game roll tide. Tebow got a lil emotional at the end too but for different reasons obviously. Roll tide.

linnea
12-06-2009, 08:56 AM
As an athlete and coach, I have gotten very emotional before, during, and after games and matches. I am not as emotionally involved as a viewer, regardless of how I'm dressed--en femme or drab. However, I think that one of the great things about athletics is that it opens our responses to a wide range--physical, emotional, and intellectual.
As far as Tebow or any one else's tears and other signs of emotion, I'm all for them.

celeste26
12-06-2009, 10:11 AM
As an Oregon supporter I certainly agree that such games bring out the emotions and after its all over the release is great.

Oregon should be in the BCS IMHO against the Crimson tide. The contrast between the crimson/white vs Yellow/green would make an interesting game.

RADER
12-06-2009, 03:43 PM
Yes; I cry In my Ice Tea (a lot latley) Every time the Bears lose, And if not
dressed, at least underdress.

Alice B
12-06-2009, 03:45 PM
Going to my local bar to watch Chargers underdressed. Panties, nylons, shaved legs/arms and painted nails. If only they knew.

Tina P Hose
12-06-2009, 04:02 PM
I get pretty worked myself, atleast with my Minnesota Twins. It seems that I get more angry in my guy mode. When in a skirt and hose, I get emotional, but not as angry when things don't go the way, that I would prefer.....

Yankees stink $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

jenna_woods
12-06-2009, 04:03 PM
yes I am dressed and watching football right now

Aubrey Green
12-06-2009, 04:17 PM
Congrads to the Tide, they looked very good all year. I think Florida was overrated all year. When 4 of your first 5 games are against cupcakes, a big time program like the Gators played, gets no respect from me.
As for Texas, does the word squeek-by fit here. I'll bet TCU, Cincinnati and Boise State feel slapped in the face today.

kristinacd55
12-06-2009, 05:44 PM
LOL, don't get to dress enough to let u know, BUT am watching my Gmen play the Cowboys dressed enfemme! Luvin it! :)

PhillyGuy2Girl
12-06-2009, 06:02 PM
LOL, don't get to dress enough to let u know, BUT am watching my Gmen play the Cowboys dressed enfemme! Luvin it! :)

Kristina,

I'm watching the Cowboys-Giants right now all dressed femme.I'm an Eagles fans and I get mad when they lose epsecially on a bad Andy Reid play call or a McNabb over throw. Right now I'm rooting for the Giants because if they win, the Eagles and Cowboys will be in a 1st place tie plus I can't stand the Cowboys.

Felicity

Jilmac
12-06-2009, 08:33 PM
I always get worked up when I watch The Packers, but I don't wear mascara so the rest of my makeup doesn't get ruined.

sherri52
12-06-2009, 08:37 PM
Not much on watching football anymore but I'm still up to playing a game or two. I still get emotional at the end of a good story even if I seen it before.

DressyJenny
12-06-2009, 11:01 PM
I'm a football fan myself. As well as the other major sports. I've never really watched them while dressed. Watching sports kind of goes with my mascline side.

SuzanneBender
12-07-2009, 12:31 AM
I am a Chiefs fan. There have been plenty of opportunities for my mascarra to run this season.

donnatracey
12-07-2009, 01:57 AM
As an Oregon supporter I certainly agree that such games bring out the emotions and after its all over the release is great.

Oregon should be in the BCS IMHO against the Crimson tide. The contrast between the crimson/white vs Yellow/green would make an interesting game.

Surely you jest!.....somehow I don't think the BCS officials choose teams based on their uniforms.....:D

karinels
12-07-2009, 02:17 AM
As far as football goes, I feel lucky that my Buckeyes will be playing in the Rose Bowl, but I am sad that my Browns are playing very poorly and no promise in the near future.

As far as crying or ruining my makeup, I get very choked up at what seems to be the worst of occasions. Not during football, but was watching a rerun of deal or no deal today, and the player was the wife of a marine over in faluja, and they video conf'd him for her, and I got choked up. It happens all the time it seems.:sad:

sherri
12-07-2009, 08:25 AM
Now loooking forward to Texas. Bring it on 'Bama! But keep your hanky handy. :D

celeste26
12-07-2009, 09:35 AM
Donnatracy of course I was jesting. My Ducks have their own bowl game to go to, the grand daddy of them all the Rose bowl. Is there any other bowl game we need to pay attention to?

KarenHiller
12-07-2009, 09:47 AM
I love doing that :) I remember one year I was watching a game while sewing my bridesmaid's outfit for Halloween, adding lace to the hem. I was wearing a dress with makeup, jewelry and heels, my hair perfectly done as we were going out later for dinner. My wife came into the room, looked at me and laughed, saying, "I wonder how many Bills fans are watching this game and wearing a dress. I'm sure most women aren't, but you look so cute like that."

See why I love her so much? :love:

Angie G
12-07-2009, 10:45 AM
I have never got into football or other sports to sit and go crazy over it. If some one wishes to go gaga over it that's fine it's just not me.Maybe I'm just to girlie.:hugs:
Angie

Frédérique
12-07-2009, 03:55 PM
Do any of you get emotional watching sports while dressed?

I rarely watch sports while I’m dressed. I find myself looking away and searching for something better (or more feminine) to do. Sometimes I change into drab to watch part of a hockey game, out of respect for my femme clothes, but only if I promise myself to return to my girly state later on, when the game is mercifully over. Normally I listen to music while I’m dressed, to better concentrate on what I’m doing, and to assimilate the myriad pleasures I feel…:battingeyelashes:

I did have the Red Zone Channel going yesterday, two rooms away, in the background, which was easy to tolerate – no commercials, you know…:notlistening:

Andie56
12-07-2009, 04:39 PM
Watching Hockey Saturday night, got a new wig and dress in the mail earlier that day, was all dressed up watching the game(ok REALLY INVOLVED, some yelling involved) . Wife made the comment that that "just looked wierd". Shes new to this so sensitive to her remarks. Can't a girl REALLY get into sports? Full time NCAA NFL MLB and NASCAR and CD fan.

As a fellow athletic supporter...... ooops never mind!

Carly D.
12-07-2009, 08:35 PM
I was wearing my "good luck" heels Saturday night watching the Texas-Nebraska tilt and.. they hadn't lost since I started to wear these shoes but Saturday night, my Huskers biffed it.. and the good luck heels are now mortal.. oh well.. maybe next year..

lavistaa62
12-07-2009, 08:45 PM
Despite being an Alumni of the University of Alabama I have ZERO interest in football, baseball or basketball (or hockey). It was odd going to a school for a Graduate degree no less, where football so dominated every single conversation. Having previously gone to a school with no sponsored sports whatsoever it was doubly strange.

Tora
12-07-2009, 08:47 PM
As a Detroit Lions fan, it could get expensive, as you try to tear things to pieces. It is a closely held secret, that there is good Football avaliable every year at Ford Field. The State high school championships are there every fall.