PDA

View Full Version : Burlington Mall Mass

Paula_56
12-06-2009, 09:32 AM
I went back to the NARS counter at the Burlington Mall in Mass this Friday.
The SA Kasey, smile, when she saw me back. She wanted to know how my foundation was working and then she gave me a lesson on eyes. She even offered to try it out even though I was endrab. I told I was slowly building up a collection of hi quality cosmetics and would be back next week. She gave me a bunch of freebies and told me about a sale. It’s nice to be open about this and be treated with respect. So if you are from Mass and want to buy cosmetics and be treated so nice go to Lord and Talyors at the Burlington Mall and find the NARS counters Kasey is a cute blonde and she will take care of you

jenna_woods
12-06-2009, 09:45 AM
I have found out the same, most clerks are very willing to help. after all a sale is a sale.

MissKara
12-06-2009, 10:17 AM
Ohhh, if only we had them over here in Australia. I wish I could have an experience like that but there seems to be a latent fear of crossdressers around Australia.

Love,
Miss Karla

Sherry-Stephanie
12-06-2009, 10:45 AM
I had a similar experience this past week at Ulta....the SA who I'ver had some dealings with a few months back saw me in the store and came over...and we talked at length and she helped me get a few things...probably be going back this coming week...