PDA

View Full Version : Mom's are so D*** Special

EveMarie
12-06-2009, 08:26 PM
Hi ladies, I'm so happy at what is happening now between mom and I. Some of you have read my other thread on my coming out and how wonderful the experience was, and we cried, and were happy, blah, blah, blah… WELL I got calls today from mom, wanting to know size top I wore, what my dress size was, inseam, etc. I'd give her one answer and she'd go back to whatever it was she was doing (mind you she's in Florida, and I'm up north), then she'd call back a few minutes later and ask something else, and how she can't wait for me to move down there… !

victoriamwilliams1
12-06-2009, 08:29 PM
Wow! and the hair looks great!

sherri52
12-06-2009, 08:34 PM
That's great Eve. I'm glad your so happy. My mom would be like that to if she were still here. Back in the 70's she made me two afghans which I wore around the house even around the kids. The best I could do since the wife was not understanding.

Samantha Girl
12-06-2009, 08:43 PM
That's so great Eve :) Congratulations on your Mom's acceptance and excitement! :D

Don't think I could ever have that with my Mom. Sometimes I think as a CD we can only have one of the 2 really important women in our life accept us, for me it's my girl. Too afraid to tell Mom, she has always thought of me as a weirdo, (which I am in lots of ways), no need to give her further evidence! :p

PretzelGirl
12-06-2009, 10:12 PM
That sounds great EveMarie. I can't imagine the feeling of the acceptance of one's mother. Sounds like Christmas might be a little different this year.

And I agree with Victoria. I really like your new hairstyle! It suits you well.

DiannaRose
12-07-2009, 08:32 PM
Eve, what a great time for you! I'm so happy for you, and I'll be praying for you when you get a chance to tell your son.

Tora
12-07-2009, 09:24 PM
Eve, Good Lucky with your son, a group prayer is underway, maybe a lot of good wishes too. Bravo, keep us posted. Your photo looks great!