PDA

View Full Version : My first day out as Sally!

sally48
12-06-2009, 09:23 PM
I woke up this morning and had the urge to let Sally out of the house (never been out before). Started with a nice bubble bath, full shave and followed by a pedicure (sexy native berry color). This was followed by a full make-up session. Next into my matching rose colored bra and panty set, black pantyhose, slip, and my two-piece jumper dress (black mock turtle neck with a camel print dress). Slipped on my shoulder length brunette wig and earings and finally my 3" pumps. I was ready for adventure. I was quite a bit nervous, so my goals were small. First I drove to a mail box to drop off some mail. Then off to a gas station to fill up with gas (self serve). The next stop was at a drive-thru for coffee. I ordered with a soft fem voice, drove to the pick-up window, paid for the coffee and drove off without incident. This was quite exciting. With coffe in hand, I drove around for about an hour and then went home. It felt great to let Sally out. Can't wait until the next trip.

Sandra
12-07-2009, 08:40 AM
Hi Sally
I've moved your thread here as the MtF is the best place ;)

Glad you had a good time...and hope your next trip is soon.

MissKara
12-07-2009, 08:54 AM
Wow, you go girl :D I wish I could do that, but I'd probally have a heart attack if I tried to do that.

Lots of Love,
Miss Kara

Deborah Jane
12-07-2009, 09:20 AM
It sounds like you had a great first time out Sally and from the sound of it, it's going to be the first of many :)

Angie G
12-07-2009, 09:53 AM
Good for you Sally. Maybe next time some Shopping what do you think girl.:hugs:
Angie

JaneWhite
12-07-2009, 11:25 AM
sounds like an exciting first time out. I am working on the same myself. I think I'll try what you did - a few quick trips in the car and back home.
Jane:o

AlanaBCD
12-07-2009, 02:39 PM
It gets easier the more you go. I have been out shopping and asking for help. It is so much fun when you get called Miss or Ma'am. I know I don't pass, but it feels like you are being acknowledged when they call you by the gender you are presenting as. When you get a few compliments from the GG's that is good too.

I recently made it into the Ladies room for the first time. That scared me, but when you gotta go...

ValerieKay
12-07-2009, 03:02 PM
Anyone got some tips for how to get out if you are not exactly the smallest girl on the block:

1. Don't bother passing, just go?
2. In the dark?