PDA

View Full Version : Strange yet exciting experience

MissKara
12-06-2009, 09:27 PM
Hey Girls!

I didn't know where to put this so I thought I would post my experience in a new thread. It only happened about 30 minutes ago, so I am still hyped.

I work for a small university in Melbourne, and we have a salon (Since we have a hairdressing course). I had to go over there to fix a minor computer issues but while I was there, one of the staff called Janine said "Hey, lets put on some wigs and take some silly photos for Christmas".

Having a look at the wigs they had there (They are all acrylic so not really realistic), I decided to try on two: A really purple (almost fluro) bob-cut wig and a really nice black wig with long hair (And Purple Tips :D) that went down to my shoulder blades.

The one with the purple tips looked amazing on me and was the first time I had ever tried I wig on since I started cross-dressing. It felt right to me....

I turned to look into the mirror, and for the first time ever, I saw Karla looking back at me :D It was awesome to see her for the first time, I felt like I was filled with confidence and wasn't alone.

I am going to be buying a high quality wig soon, I am just looking at what style. I was just so excited and for the first time ever I felt whole (as a person) when I saw Kara in the mirror. I even got photos :D

I just wanted to share the excitement :jump:

Lots of Love,
Miss Kara

Miranda09
12-06-2009, 09:30 PM
Cool Karla...would love to see you in that wig. :)

sherri52
12-06-2009, 09:33 PM
Karla I'm glad you finally got to see yourself. Are you going to share with your sisters?

Samantha Girl
12-06-2009, 09:44 PM
" I turned to look into the mirror, and for the first time ever, I saw Karla looking back at me It was awesome to see her for the first time, I felt like I was filled with confidence and wasn't alone. "

Aaaaw, that's so sweet! I am honestly touched :)

AllieSF
12-06-2009, 09:45 PM
Yes, that first look in the mirror with a wig is fantastic. Now try that when dressed and a bit of makeup on, eyebrow liner and lipstick a minumum, and you will think that you have died and gone to heaven.

gennee
12-06-2009, 09:46 PM
Wow, that's great Karla. It's amazing what one small act can do. Than you for sharing.

Gennee:hugs:

MissKara
12-06-2009, 10:17 PM
Hey Girls!

Aww, I am soo happy I have you girls! Here are the photos. Another funny note:

With IMG_0546.jpg, I showed some of the people at work (Saying that we were mucking around, Janine is a bit of a crazy Girl) and they were like "Who is the other person? I havnt seen her around before".

When they said that, it was soo hard not to blurt out Karla, or blush, or smile :D

Lots of Love,
Karl

MissKara
12-07-2009, 02:57 AM
An update girls :D

I talked to my boss to find out if I could borrow it (Under the idea of a photoshoot, which I will do with myself once I have the wig :battingeyelashes:). He said that was fine (Since our Salon is closed over the Christmas period) and to pick it up on Thursday. I am soo stoked!

Lots of Love,
Miss Karla

Edwina
12-07-2009, 12:03 PM
Hi Karla
Fantastic.
I had the same sort of reaction when I first saw Edwina in the mirror.:heehee:

Edwina

Persephone
12-07-2009, 12:43 PM
Congratulations Kara! Have fun over the weekend!