PDA

View Full Version : What has 2009 meant to you?

flic
12-07-2009, 06:11 AM
When the clock struck midnight on December 31st, my only resolution was that i would make none. I wanted the year to unfold as it would, without me guilting myself that promises had been left behind. Two big accomplishments for me which i'd had no intention of achieving were to tell some of my best friends that i'm tg, and to tell my sister. I thought my world would end if I were to tell these people, i also thought my world would end if i stepped out the front door and for people to see me how i am. Yet it's nearly 2010, and i'm still here breathing.

So,,,,,what has 2009 meant to you?

x flic x

Phyliss
12-07-2009, 06:42 AM
While I haven't "come out" ...I've gone out, more than I have in previous years. A very nice feeling of freedom to be the person I want to be, when I choose to be. I don't always have to be dressed to the "nines" but I find that no matter what clothes I have on, I can still feel right about myself. The acceptance level at home has increased a bit, mostly because I've demonstrated by actions and careing that I'm still the same person I always was, just liking to wear different clothes, and feeling comfortable doing it.
I guess if the next year is similar to this past one in my progress, then, I get this odd feeling that somewhere along about 2015, I'm gonna be looking at a "full" change in everything. Don't wanna think about that now or even make any sort of "time line" for myself, perhaps it'll never happen, or maybe it'll happen quicker than I think.
It's just that last year, ( 2008 ) the thought wasn't even there, this past year ( 2009 ) ... I've given some consideration to the possibility of maybe I might think about some sort of "change"
Just don't want to rush into anything.

MissKara
12-07-2009, 06:57 AM
2009 has to be the best year for me :D

It was the year I found Kara and my life has changed forever. I am never going to get rid of her again :hugs:

Lots of Love,
Miss Kara

linnea
12-07-2009, 07:18 AM
This was the year that I decided to tell my [grown] children that I crossdress. I did it, and it has been a wonderful experience and a great relief to me.

aprilgirl
12-07-2009, 08:48 AM
2009 has brought many new and wonderful experiences for me starting with my fiancee meeting Kim for the first time in March. My wardrobe and overall presentation experienced a major overhaul thanks to her efforts. For the first time ever my femme wardrobe is actually hanging in the closet as opposed to stashed in boxes and bags. This year has brought opportunities for Kim to venture out more than ever before with her by my side. However, the best of all for 2009, and any other year for that matter, was marrying her in October.

Angie G
12-07-2009, 11:01 AM
Sorry to say 09 was no big deal and I don't think 2010 will differ.I'm not down about it I'm happy where I'm at. Thing are going pritty good. work is still going strong for me. Life is rolling along ant that's all that matters.:hugs:
Angie

Lorileah
12-07-2009, 11:17 AM
It has ....well it bites. There are good things and bad things. The good things are associated with Lori. She is more out now and she doesn't care what the world thinks (and so far the sun has come up every morning). The bad is the world in general. Economy, war, disease, hunger. The division of the US growing more each day and the inability of some areas to not want to learn and grow (which I believe many members here must live because they have fears of being out...can't blame them much).
And worst thing about 2009. I lost my best friend and companion to cancer. So 2010 has to be better right?

docrobbysherry
12-07-2009, 11:24 AM
Mine's NOT over yet! I expect a little more CD FUN before 2010 shows it's face!:D

Raquelle C
12-07-2009, 11:24 AM
2009 is a year that will be remembered for quite some time. All the great & some bad too. Not to talk about the bad... All the good; - went out for the first time & had a blast. - made some great friends. - accomplished the majority of my goals overall. Don't think you can ask for more than that!

Yup, and it's not over YET!!! :)

Kerigirl2009
12-07-2009, 11:46 AM
Well 2009 has been a book of changes, First off I finally told my wife of 15 years that I crossdress this happened on July 2nd. She is not accepting but she is tolerant to a point. She has seen pics of Keri but that is about it. I lost my great paying job on July 26th. Have been out of work since. I have been offered 2 jobs and turned them both down. A door to door salesman selling $2000 vacuums (yea right) and then and insurance agent (all commission) mostly selling long term care policies. Then I decided I would go to college (online but still college) This has just started in December but OMG I feel so out of place. So I wish I could start 2009 all over. Oh yea and I finally admitted to my wife that I kinda like listening to some Madonna songs. I would always change the station whenever she came on before I told her. Strange but true. :) Can't wait to see what 2010 has in store for myself and family.:)

Wen4cd
12-07-2009, 11:53 AM
2009 has been the most important year in my life. Describing it wouldn't even fit the word limit of one post.

Nicole Erin
12-07-2009, 12:31 PM
Not real eventful.
We did our bankruptcy, and a few other things went on.
Started beauty school, problems got worse...

I think 2010 will be a very interesting year. If things go as planned, I will be able to start living full time as Erin.

2009 will be soon forgotten. 2010 will bring some life changing events for me.

Loni
12-07-2009, 12:35 PM
that I am still alive and having fun.

130 mph impact speed, front rim pushed into drivers area.
not my falt other driver doing over 90 mph.

IMG_0051.JPG

Michelle_CD
12-07-2009, 12:49 PM
2009 has been a life changing year for me. I got laid off a job in July, hit by a car on a training ride in August, got engaged the same day, ticked a major life goal of racing in Hawaii in October. Just got back from the unemployment office for the first time in my life. Hopefully 2010 will be better on the employment front but its going to start off with a bang by getting married in January. As far as CDing goes 2009 wasn't that bad and 2010 will probably be the same. And I am good with that.

Elvira
12-07-2009, 12:57 PM
2009 was a great year for me because i finally came out of my closet and introduced Elvira to the rest of the world when i joined this forum! Getting to know others like me and because of all you wonderfull girls out there , i was able to go out in public for the first time ever! I have gained a lot of confidence as Elvira and i realy appreciate and love all you girls for giving me the courage to show the world who i realy am! Lot's of love and kisses to all the girls ! Your gal pal from South Africa! Elvira

Spacey
12-07-2009, 01:13 PM
2009 is the first time I allowed myself to just be Spacey and I'm loving it so much. Rediscovering makeup. Lol! and getting the courage to try new things like getting out. all be it just a little drive in the car so far but a start. Making new friend and the support that they have given me has be amazing. I'm not alone anymore.

Berta82
12-07-2009, 01:48 PM
2009 has been great!. I discovered this wonderful site. I finally got the nerve to go shopping (in drab) and can't stop. And, I went out dressed for the first time on a shopping adventure, no wig no makeup just jeans, clogs, a nice blouse and appropriate underattire. I was scared s***less. But now that I have done it a few times, and like others have said, "what a rush!!!". Thanks to all for the encouragement and advice. I hope 2010 brings more new adventures. Have a safe and happy New Year to all!:battingeyelashes:

Miranda09
12-07-2009, 01:51 PM
2009 has been a year of discovery for me. I finally decided to explore, fully, my female side, and it's been an eye opening experience. Meeting everyone here has really brought out Miranda, tho I'm still a bit insecure about going out in public, yet I attended Be-All this past June, and went out clubbing afterward!!!! Other than the usual economic woes and what not, this year has been a good for me. 2010 should be even better. :)

Kathi Lake
12-07-2009, 02:04 PM
2009 has been the year that Kathi has really come into her own. 2009 is the year that I finally decided to stop giving in to my sense of embarrassment, fear and shame, and let myself get out there and have some fun! And oh, what a fun year it has been. It's amazing that I joined here only January of this year. In that year, I have gone out multiple times, made friends both here and in "real life" and basically stopped thinking that "one day" I would go out. Instead, "one day" became "today."

Kathi

Karren H
12-07-2009, 02:23 PM
Was an unexciting year.... one year closer to death.... Lol.

Sherry-Stephanie
12-07-2009, 02:49 PM
Interesting year to say the least....

Finanlly got to go out on a regular basis shopping and clubbing...

Marriage took some major speed bumps but we seem to have survived that and are moving forward...might turn out to be a good thing in the long run...

Made it to Florida but only for 10 days...my goal now is to start a business online & be so successful with it that I can move back and forth with it from Florida to here...since all I'll need is a laptop...hey one can and must dream to have purpose in life....

Wife and I both lost our jobs this year, but we've both rebounded fairly quickly with new jobs...well she got a new job and I went back to an old job but in a different capicity...but to an enviroment I love to be in...

Looking forward to new opportunities, new challenges and new expereinces....which all combines to bring about this simply fact....it's called living life to the fullest which I hope to begina dn continue into 2010...and see what happens on 12-21-2012...( hee hee hee)....

Erica2Sweet
12-07-2009, 03:29 PM
2009 was a mixed bag for us. On a positive side, it was the first time in my life I've shared a home with another human being since I moved out of my parents' home many moons ago. Its been really wonderful here at the new house and I love having my SO to snuggle with every night!

It was also the first year I ventured out into public and actually mingled with John Q. while in femme-mode. That has been a wonderful release of pent-up frustration and unnecessary fear from my perspective.

Also, we dealt with a merging of households and the death of a family member happening both at the same time. That's the toughest of tough situations and I don't care to re-visit the emotional strain and pain that we felt during those difficult weeks. I wish that on no one.

Hopefully 2010 will be filled with more days of positive events with many less of the negative...

Happy Holidays!

Frédérique
12-07-2009, 03:34 PM
What has 2009 meant to you?

I’ve had some frustrations with my artwork, but that’s nothing new – right now I’m struggling to get something done before the arbitrary boundary line of 1/1/10 is upon me. I remain optimistic at all times, as long as I don’t think about things too much…:straightface:

As far as crossdressing is concerned, I’m happy I restored an active forum presence back in July. It’s fun to just be among everyone, chanting a daily mantra about the forbidden pleasures we embrace. I was originally worried I would find little to write about, but I’ve been pleasantly surprised at the variety of topics worthy of discussion. It just feels good to be an active crossdresser, both in words and actions – it’s like a warm hug that never ends. In this regard, 2009 has been a very good year…:hugs:

Trish
12-07-2009, 04:21 PM
It's been an expensive year.
I bought a house in Florida that I didn't really want. It's become a money pit. I made a bad investment thea cost me over 100k.
I hope 2010 is a better year financially for me.

shannonFL
12-07-2009, 05:47 PM
2009? Let's see...hmmm...picked my name, took my picture with a camera for the first time (really...only after a couple of decades of cd'ng), joined here and a couple of other sites, posted my photos...went out of town to meet another cd for lunch (in drab) oh, dieted to lose weight and shaved my entire body smooth and keep it that way now, started to question my own preferences, so not much really.....

jenniferishappy
12-07-2009, 08:47 PM
-started off with a bang when i got a ticket to the inauguration from my state senator (worked on the obama campaign) and was there for the big day in d.c.
-quit drinking 9 months ago, drank almost daily since 14 (almost 30 years) y/o, sometimes a bit too much.
this cleared my head to understand that my dressing desires are more than an erotic fetish.
-after a lean start,ended uo getting a gig 3 months ago and have made a years worth of $$ in a few months (grateful, grateful)
-and then i found crossdressers.com..
the rest is history!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!!

TNRobin
12-07-2009, 09:04 PM
It's been a big year in a lot of ways, but I'll limit my highs to what most concerns those on this forum.

-I went out dressed for the first time. Just a drive around with a few stops, but not getting out, but it was significant.

-I went to SCC and met a whole bunch of really great people with the same interests and fully realized what I thought but wasn't sure was true, that there were others like me out there somewhere. I had a blast there, if you haven't been you need to go.

-I found this website, which pointed me to TXKimberly's MySpace page and in turn found out about SCC, so without this forum I never would have found out about SCC and likely still would not have gone out in public.

-I discovered that I need more closet space as I now have 2 people living in my house!:D

Samantha Girl
12-08-2009, 07:21 AM
2009 has been one of the craziest and greatest years of my life! A LOT of big things happened! :)

I'm the kinda person who changes very slowly, I mull big decisions for a while, it's not always a great thing. This year is very different year in that regard...

In January me and my girl drove down from Jersey to D.C. for Obama's Inauguration, I just had to go! It was very inspiring and we were no where near the front. We were waaay back by the Washington monument. Minutes after it was over, still standing in the shadow of the monument, I asked my girl to marry me and she said yes! Well, she nodded then said yes! :p

Probably because of this site and all the amazing support I got here I finally started trying to go out as Samantha. Couple of late night car rides. Went to NYC dressed up with the intention of getting out and walking around. I got out, but only for a minute. Still, my first outing into the world as Samantha, in NYC, was really important to me! :D

Me and my girl made another giant decision, to move out to the Pacific Northwest. Away from New Jersey, the only home we'd known our whole life. It's been good and bad. Love living with my girl and finally having freedom! Great area, love it to death. The atmosphere in Portland is great, the area is beautiful. But I miss my friends and family and I can't find a job.

I came out to my best friend, it went well. Then right before we moved we had a party at my parent's house with all our close friends. There I came out to one my oldest and best friends and his wife, and most of my girl's friends. And on the way across country we visited with another very close life long friend and his wife and I told them about Samantha as well. Everyone was very accepting and it couldn't have gone better in my wildest dreams! :cheer:

And finally Halloween! I know it was just Halloween but as stated previously I'd never really gone out as Samantha and never had to interact with anyone except my girl as Samantha. It was HUGE! :D I walked around Portland and then actually went to a party. Where I actually had to converse with other people dressed like Samantha! People taking pictures of me and complimenting me and everything. It was overwhelming but it was also so amazing and liberating and just AWESOME! :D

Sorry my post is so long but well, I had a very exciting, life changing year! :love:

Joanne f
12-08-2009, 07:46 AM
I have had some bad years and this year will be added to the bad year list and i see no sign of it altering yet (but you never know) :heehee:

Phyliss
12-09-2009, 03:54 AM
And here I thought this was going to be a great year.

Up until yesterday everything was doing fine ..... see my post in the milestones forum titled "The Passing"

WifeofWrenchette
12-09-2009, 04:58 AM
in that process I found that I love my crossdressing hubby even more than I ever thought possible.

Sandra
12-09-2009, 09:49 AM
2009 has been the year that my SO Nigella realised her true self....and 2010 looks to be an exciting year for both of us.

Shari
12-09-2009, 10:56 AM
2009 was a good one.

"Shari" and the wife have gotten back together in the boudoire.

Another grandchild is on the way.

Business is good.

The only real negative is the "hope" and "change" the country has seen.

May 2010 be even better.

Amanda Styles
12-09-2009, 11:01 AM
2009 has not been a banner year for outing myself and feeling good about it. I wished I could do what Linnea did and tell my adult children. Isn't that an oxymoron? :) Perhaps 2010 will bring more courage for me.

drushin703
12-09-2009, 11:10 AM
for me it has been a total year of discovery.I discovered crossdressers.com
and found out that the cd community is witty, warm, conversational and
extremely intelligent.I also finally got the courage to go out in public for
the very first time..I have never known such excitement.2009 has been a
very good year/:daydreaming:

WandaRae2009
12-09-2009, 08:40 PM
This has been the second year since I came out to my wife. We have survived so far. We crossed the 25 year wedding anniversary this year. She still not accepting but tolerant.

I have done more shopping than in all the years past. I bought a new & presentable wig other than the antique or costume quality I had. I went out in public dressed for the first time, and it was liberating. I can't wait to do it again. My wife won't let me go out at home, so I am trying to schedule trips that conicide with other groups out there. I am looking forward to an even greater growth of Wanda in 2010.

I joined this forum and am discovering I am not alone at all. The support here has been wonderful. Thank you all

jenna_woods
12-09-2009, 08:45 PM
o me it meent a year of dressing and going out in public with not one problem while doing so,

Lainie
12-09-2009, 09:15 PM
... in many areas.

In CDing, my new year's resolution was not to buy clothes unless I went into the store fully en femme. Scary at first, but I did pretty well on that one throughout the year. The one lapse was a disaster--maxed out a credit card :doh:. Also spent a couple of days en femme wandering art districts, an evening at the mall, visits to straight bars & restaurants, hobnobbing with staff at a boutique hotel. :daydreaming: Also posted a lot of pictures in flickr, including a few fashion groups where almost everyone is GG. So it was a very big year for breaking down gender barriers, and the 37th consecutive year of not shaving my upper lip. :eek:

Alice B
12-09-2009, 10:14 PM
The year ment a lot to me, with lots of things done, but with respect to CD'ing it was a great year. Greater and greater acceptance from my wife and now have open permission to go out dressed to a local bar whenever I want. That is a major milestone.

Alice Torn
12-09-2009, 10:33 PM
Apocalypse now! And more coming!

PretzelGirl
12-10-2009, 01:24 AM
This has been a forward moving year for me in a few ways.

Over the last 3-5 years, there has been a lot of medical issues with a couple of members of my family. They have both made great strides and their lives are getting back on track. That will always bring a smile to my face.

I joined this forum right at the end of last year. This year has been quite the learning experience for me. This forum has provided a lot of it. I have moved forward on my dressing quite a bit and my wife has been with me the whole way. I look to do more than I have before and that is all from the way my year has transpired. I have met my first friend from this forum, which has been a great source of validation as it makes things feel more real when you get away from the computer and I just couldn't have picked a better person to share my road with.

So here is to next year and hoping the same amount of progress is in store for me and my family and wishing a good one for all of you! :cheers:

Krista1985
12-10-2009, 10:02 AM
2009 is 'the year of the crossdresser' for me.

It's about one year ago that I wandered into this site by accident. Something made me stay, and I read some of the posts available to unregistered members. At the time, I'd have told you that I was just a guy that liked TG transformation stories, movies and art. But after reading some posts here I knew better.

I kept coming back to read more. I saw much of my own personal story written by others here. It was like a light went on when I realized I could act on my 'strange' fantasies. It was even cooler to hear people saying they weren't so 'strange' at all. I went out, bought some forms, a small stash of clothing and found I really liked wearing it all. At last I registered, continued to read and sometimes post my own thoughts.

So for me, 2009 has been a time of blessed self discovery that I hope will deepen in the upcoming year.

helena.gcd
12-21-2009, 04:18 PM
good question!!! let's see............
i've found this site that helped me to build up courage to buy my first wig:), first heels :D, first make up:D, first dresses :battingeyelashes:, some lingerie:heehee: and those kind of things.
Then, for first time, i took photos of myself dressed ( over 1000 shots :o, i've checked my computer) and uploaded some of them to the web.

what comes next? well, i suppose that there will be a first time out :daydreaming:, a facebook account for helena, outing myself to some friends or family :straightface:and a lot more events, i hope. But that will be a matter of year 2010.

Jennifer Marie P.
12-21-2009, 04:39 PM
2009 was the year I discovered who I really wanted to be. I started my transition and now live as a woman full time and work as a woman and had my name changed and Im one steo closer to my goal.

Sophie
12-21-2009, 04:52 PM
Easy, 2009...... Family. Have an utterly beautiful baby girl who is my world.

Tiff Rivera
12-21-2009, 04:58 PM
2009 for me was the year my now ex-wife left, without saying a word, just emptied the house and moved on.

But it also brought my final and absolute 100% acceptance of myself. 2009 began my new life being happy with who I truly am.

I am sure 2010 will continue on the same note and be a fantastic one.

Karen__Starr
12-21-2009, 09:09 PM
For me 2009 meant

Closer to full transition
Being out and about more rather than attending to my other side needs
Making lots of new friends
Achieving some goals that I have been trying to for many years (cannot mention them here)
Decided to let my hair grow back out
Committed to several surgeries

CamilleLeon
12-21-2009, 10:23 PM
2009's been a much bigger year than I thought it would ever be. I started as a returning freshmen in college and met my current SO in January and told her about my trannydom in late June/early July. We've come extremely close and I've found that I can accept who I am and what I love doing much more than I thought possible. I even went dressed for Halloween...I'm excited for the new year and all the possibilities it brings.

izzfan
12-22-2009, 05:35 AM
2009, for me, as a whole has been a strange year, to quote Charles Dickens "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times", some awesome things have happened this year, some terrible things have happened this year. It has really been a strange mix.

In terms of crossdressing, it has been a pretty cool year. I have bought a lot of new clothes and I have been out "en femme" twice. One of those was on my birthday, I looked and felt amazing (I like to think that I almost "passed"). I have discovered eyeliner, I have come out more than I had in 2008 etc...

Daniela76
12-22-2009, 06:03 AM
Early 2009 sucked.
Then things went better, then they kind of sucked again.
Near suicidal a couple of times.
Then went on an anti-depressant in September & ADD meds in December.
Almost asked a girl out but then realized I like someone else a lot more.
Then last week I had a little craziness with CD'ing, porn & toys.
After I filtered the craziness out, realized what I really wanted:
Accepted Dani as part of me.
Told myself I don't want to look at porn anymore. It might work this time.
Joined this site.
Half dressed at work.
Survived and enjoyed a Christmas party with family.
Came out to my mother (she's tolerant, but not joyful)
Ready to ask the girl out I really like (and will be okay if it doesn't work out). Asked her out tonight but she was busy.

And I still have 10 days left in the month!!

:w00t:

Vanessa5
12-22-2009, 10:55 AM
I am looking forward to 2010 so Vanessa can go out more!

Nicola2876
12-22-2009, 12:15 PM
In 2009 I finally went to therapy and discussed my gender issues. Felt good to tell someone and I hope 2010 will be better for me.

suchacutie
12-22-2009, 01:07 PM
Every year is unique and intense for Tina since this is only her fourth year :)

Tina found her voice this year. Gone is her basso and arrived are her feminine inflections. It took a while to figure out, and she's still not totally comfortable with every syllable. It just takes a while to figure out how to talk expressively without that booming bass!

Tina is finally comfortable with makeup. She can do her face in about 30 min and knows what it will look like when she is done! Amazing, huh! I'm sure 2010 will be the year of different looks. I still don't have any bronzer..

After buying bits and pieces of clothing, and a few total failures, she finally has a couple outfits that she's really comfortable wearing in everything from a long black dress to jeans and a boucle sweater...and, of course the matching heels!

This was also a year of skincare: learning how to moisturize everywhere every day. Her body is definitely a better template for her clothes and makeup.

The big Tina frustration of the year is that she is just tongue-tied when it comes to "gossiping" with her girlfriend. She just hasn't learned the idea of it all. There seems to be some barrier that this activity, along with the free use of her voice, puts up and suddenly the completely feminine-feeling Tina gets shy. I do hope 2010 lets us get by this frustration.

All in all, it seems that 2009 was a year of smoothing over many of the issues that all of us face becoming our feminine selves. Although none of the issues that comprise this year are earth-shattering, put together I realize that Tina has really come into her own this year. She is really much more comfortable with herself and we look forward to 2010 to remove any last physical and emotional barriers to the expected smooth and rapid transition from one gender to the other!

It's so great to have this bigendered gift! (even when it is incredibly high maintenance!!!! ) :)

Happy Holidays, everyone!

Tina :)

Sherry-Stephanie
12-22-2009, 01:12 PM
Coming out and being Steph in public....improving my over all appearence....re-investing in my marriage, a career change and going to start an online business and should launch right after the first of the year selling to the CD and T/G community....and health is still going strong....so yeah interesting year and surely not boring!!! But then again, life shouldn't be boring now should it....

RobertaM
12-22-2009, 01:22 PM
Kinda boring year for me.

-Jan 2009 dressed out for the first time!
-been shopping now many times
-have been thru major mall in daytime dressed
-two major photoshoots
-clubbing in big city tranny clubs
-clubbing in bdsm clubs
-can do my own makeup prettY good
-have explored my sexuality
-have met many online and in person tg friends!!!!!
-was featured on a major tg site http://genderfun.blogspot.com/search/label/MAIL
-still able to say that im married, but is a struggle
-met and been councelled by a psychologist, (who is a cd too!!)

I have been thru a emotional rollarcoast of trying to find my gender and sexuality identity. I have so many new friends that have touched my heart. and i hope them. This site has been a godsend.

THIS HAS BEEN THE BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE!

Carole Cross
12-22-2009, 02:53 PM
2009 was the year that I started my transition. It has been a slow start which is gradually gethering momentum as my confidence increases. The year has been a very positve start in coming out to friends and family and being accepted by the general public, with a very few exceptions. I have gained some new friends from the TG community and on this forum.

Nest year I will be going full time, starting my RLE, changing my name and starting on hormones. :D

lissetta
12-22-2009, 03:53 PM
2009 was the year that i realized that im not indestructable and to be a little more careful

Rianna Humble
12-22-2009, 04:11 PM
what has 2009 meant to you?

2009 was the year that I gave up fighting my true self (after best part of 40 years) :surrender and admitted that I am a crossdresser. :dance:

First I tried to shame myself out of it :sad: - but just found out that I love cross-dressing. :o

Then I was determined to be "a bloke in a skirt" - but discovered that this is not enough :eek:

Next I found a new friend (married GG) who has turned out to be my absolute bestest friend ever - and she makes beautiful jewellery as well! :cheer: :dance:

About this time I discovered crossdressers.com and also discovered my name

I have been pushing the envelope with regard to dressing in public and partial dressing for work.

I also found a beauty salon where they accept me for who I am although they still know me by my other name

Now I have some true friends on this site :hugs: and have recently been helped out of the densest pink fog ever to surround me. :dance:

I might even have found an ally at work in the form of a GG who has worked out that I like to feel comfortable by wearing women's clothes.

What will 2010 be like? Difficult financially, but an opportunity to discover more about the real me.:cheer:

Shelly67
12-22-2009, 06:42 PM
2009 .....I'll celebrate it's passing gladly . It has been a terrible testing year , avery nasty injury ,illness , redundancy , money worries .... it's taken a hell of a lot out of my wife and I .

jenna_woods
12-22-2009, 06:44 PM
it been a wonderful year for bringing out my female side

daviolin
12-22-2009, 07:05 PM
2009 was a eventful year for Daviolin. I came out to my wife. Which has been a real roller coaster ride for us both. I also told my oldest son. He was very good with it. He allways thought his dad was a little weird. He didn't condeme me for it. I plan on telling my younger sonand daughter before the year is up. Wish me luck girls. By 2010 Daviolin will be a liberated woman.flickr.com/photos/daviolin

MissAmy
12-22-2009, 08:40 PM
-Got my license to drive

-Got my car

-Bought my own lingerie, dresses, blouses, and skirts.

-Found wonderful communities like this one.