PDA

View Full Version : Split my pants!

Claire Cook
12-07-2009, 06:50 AM
Hi all,

I had a funny experience yesterday, and I wonder if others of you who may be "growing a tush" have had this happen. We are back in Florida for a week, and my wife and I were in the front of the house talking with a neighbor (she knows I cd). I was doing some weeding (in drab -- bra, T-shirt and my male jeans) and as I bent over to pull a weed, I heard ... rrriippp!!! Yup, my slighly enlarging tushie split my pants --- showiung my pink cotton panties! If my neighbor noticed, she was very cool about it.

Maybe I have to start wearing femme jeans more often....

MissKara
12-07-2009, 06:54 AM
I had a similar experience yesterday.

I went to work with a pretty pink g on and pantyhose over the top. Halfway through the day when I went to the toilet, I noticed that there was a massive split in the pantyhose around my derriere.

Mind you, they were cheap pantyhose so they wernt that strong to being with.

Lots of Love,
Miss Kara

Phyliss
12-07-2009, 07:18 AM
Hi all,

I had a funny experience yesterday,... as I bent over to pull a weed, I heard ... rrriippp!!!...

Maybe I have to start wearing femme jeans more often....

S T R E T C H denim .... a wonderful thing. :D

linnea
12-07-2009, 07:21 AM
Stretch denim is good, and so are girl jeans (unless you abhor them as Karren does). If girl jeans are out, then there are many wonderful looking women's pants (if you can wear them to do your gardening). For gardening, I love several pair of capris that I have found.

Angie G
12-07-2009, 11:17 AM
I'm sorry but that's funny. Hasn't happened to me yet.:hugs:
Angie

Lissa Stevens
12-07-2009, 01:03 PM
THis happened to me in the early 80's when I was doing the Al Bundy thing, selling shoes.
A good looking woman and her equally good looking daughter came in and I had the pleasure of waiting on them. (This was a full service shoe store. We did it all for out customers)
Well, I squatted down to fit the daughter when the crotch of my pants split from front to back. I ran into the back room so fast I'm not sure they even knew what happened. Needless to say I was humiliated. I told my boss to get out there and take care of them. I waited until they left before I would walk out to go home and change.

JulieC
12-07-2009, 01:13 PM
This is a concern I have about underdressing at work. I have had pants split on me at work before. I think it's happened three times. Thankfully, each time I haven't been underdressed. I'm thinking I need to keep a spare change of male underclothes available for such emergencies.

Underdressed now with a beautiful pair of light purple panties and a wonderful shade of Calvin Klein pantyhose, hoping my pants don't split today :)

Brandi Wyne
12-07-2009, 01:14 PM
Well, that's one of those times when a silent "Oh shit" crosses the mind and little else. I've not had the moment yet but it's always comforting that I'm not alone.

Karren H
12-07-2009, 01:48 PM
So how are you growing a tushie? Or are your just growing everything at the same time? Lol. The easy solution to your problem.. Wear a skirt!! Another advantage for not wearing jeans!! Yes!!!

Claire Cook
12-07-2009, 08:16 PM
Karren,

I'd like to THINK it was my tushie that's growing ... yeah, maybe I should wear more skirts!

Cheers,

Claire

sherri52
12-07-2009, 08:25 PM
Stretch jeans may stop that from happening again.

jenna_woods
12-07-2009, 08:28 PM
I sure hope it doesn't happen to me,

DiannaRose
12-07-2009, 08:36 PM
:rofl:

Claire, that's funny! You 'bout made me split my sides along with your pants!

:lol:

Tora
12-07-2009, 09:07 PM
With the climbing on large trucks and heavy equipment, the seat of my guy pants have let loose. Luck would still be with me, as those days were not under dressed, or en-lingerie.

lisalove
12-07-2009, 11:39 PM
Way too long ago, I was sitting in the break room eating lunch, and the foreman walks in and starts talking to me about something. Then he stopped talking and was stareing, The he says nice panties. I didn't know it, but my pants had split in the crotch. I was wearing white nylon panties with little red hearts all over them. I don't remember what was said after that, but knowing me, it was probably something smart ass.

PretzelGirl
12-09-2009, 11:44 PM
This is always a danger. I was at a customer site once working on equipment. Instead of just climbing down, I hung my legs over the side and kind of lifted myself off the edge to jump down. Riiiipppp. My pocket caught something. Reached back and felt half the seat hanging. This was with my face to several of the customer and my back to the equipment. I apologized and said I had to run to my hotel real quick and wrapped a sweatshirt around me (thankfully I had that).

Incidentally, I was wearing peach panties. So I suspect they would have been noticed although they weren't real bright. But you never know. Something like this gives you no time for a defense. :heehee:

Loni
12-10-2009, 12:10 AM
"rip" the sound of ...er... a ....trouble.

under dressing at work is not a problem for the pants ripping open, just getting hurt and getting a ride to the hospital is.