PDA

View Full Version : Feelings

lisajd
12-07-2009, 02:39 PM
Hi
Why are my feelings to crossdress getting more powerful, i can't stop wanting to dress, I'm underdressing all the time, i keep my legs shaved, and it still does'nt seem to be enough. My wife knows i underdress and and is ok with it. Sometimes i just want to be girly, but i can't let anyone know.

Lisa

AlanaBCD
12-07-2009, 02:42 PM
Hi
Why are my feelings to crossdress getting more powerful, i can't stop wanting to dress, I'm underdressing all the time, i keep my legs shaved, and it still does'nt seem to be enough. My wife knows i underdress and and is ok with it. Sometimes i just want to be girly, but i can't let anyone know.

Lisa

I am wondering the same thing my self. I think it is common to wonder. Most here will tell you don't worry about why and just go with it.

In some respects I am very male. So I want to "fix" it. Then on the other hand I am very female. So I "feel" it. I think that is where the confusion is. The fact that I wrote this is my male side coming out.

Daintre
12-07-2009, 02:47 PM
I think that dressing can be a very cyclical thing. At times the urge is strong and after a while the urge lessens. I don't think it is something to be concerned about except if you are pushing set boundaries, then it becomes a discussion with your SO to re-evaluate where you two are.

Brandi Wyne
12-07-2009, 02:51 PM
Hi

Lisa
Me, too, Hon. Although mine doesn't actually "know" I underdress or dress up at all. I so identify with my femme side as much or more than my male side these days.

I'd love to talk to you as a sister and share our private thoughts on the matter and more.

XXs,
Mickey

Karren H
12-07-2009, 02:52 PM
Wooh. Woooh. Woooh Fellings... Damn that songs stuck in my head now!! We all have that... And it will subside over time.. And usually come back with a vengence... Just something you have to plan for... If you can't tell everyone then your just going to have to cope with it....

lisajd
12-07-2009, 03:03 PM
It's 5 degree outside, thats why i'm not working today, so here i am wearing all girly clothes and loving it. I glad i found this site, thanks to everyone here, u have helped me alot without ever knowing it! Wish i could meet another who feels like me but i live in a small town and have no idea how to do that.

Jamie001
12-07-2009, 03:06 PM
Lisa,

Maybe you need to be more fem and come out to more people. That was the path that I took and am grateful for my sanity that I chose that path.

Hi

Lisa