PDA

View Full Version : To all GG's..Im sorry!

Tiffany Leigh
12-07-2009, 05:50 PM
......for ever joking about the drama that comes from breaking a nail....I have recently started letting mine grow out to a long yet reasonable length for guys and dog gone if I didn't break one....I felt horrible, then I remember the jokes and laughed a little and thought...wow...this is a very dramatic experience! Again...sorry ladies!:love:

Alicia_lynn419
12-07-2009, 06:37 PM
Just goes t show you... never judge a woman til you walk a mile in her heels!

NancyTO
12-07-2009, 06:38 PM
Broken nail! Oh the horror, the horror...

rayander01
12-07-2009, 08:29 PM
I agree. Breaking one is a bitch. But what's worse is when your wife bitches about them. She can't seem to grow her's much past her fingers while I keep mine about 1/4 in. beyond. She's always breaking hers and mine keep on keeping on. It's bad enough I underdress but to add insult to injury may be the straw that broke the camel's back. Will have to see.

Rey

AmandaBlack
12-07-2009, 08:33 PM
I hear ya! I keep mine a bit longer than most guys would and work with my hands...it is always at the front of my mind to be cautious!

Karren H
12-07-2009, 08:34 PM
You wuss!! Take it like a man. And never say your sorry to a woman.. Its a sign of weakness!! Lol. Mine rarely break because I always wear my mechanics gloves when doing any work and I use nail hardner which does wonders...

docrobbysherry
12-07-2009, 10:34 PM
I think u NAILED it!:devil:

linnea
12-07-2009, 11:54 PM
I've broken nails and felt pretty disappointed; nail hardener has not worked well for me. So I empathize with anyone who is trying to let her nails grow out and look nice.

Jodi M
12-08-2009, 01:20 AM
My nails tend to break when theyare grown out too. I never thought of using nail hardener . Just goes to show a girl is never too old to learn a new trick

BenCDLover
12-08-2009, 01:23 AM
keep them all lookin nice and painted.

Ben

SuzanneBender
12-08-2009, 03:07 PM
You wuss!! Take it like a man. And never say your sorry to a woman.. Its a sign of weakness!! Lol. Mine rarely break because I always wear my mechanics gloves when doing any work and I use nail hardner which does wonders...

Karren. OMG you and my wife must be related. You sound just like her exept for the never appologize part. I think she takes pleasure in me feeling the true trials and tribulations of womanhood. I think she is trying to discover a way to share the "monthly bill" with me. :D

I hate a broken nail, but the silver lining is that you can use it as an excuse to go get another manicure.

Tiffany Leigh
12-10-2009, 05:27 PM
I agree. Breaking one is a bitch. But what's worse is when your wife bitches about them. She can't seem to grow her's much past her fingers while I keep mine about 1/4 in. beyond. She's always breaking hers and mine keep on keeping on. It's bad enough I underdress but to add insult to injury may be the straw that broke the camel's back. Will have to see.

Rey

LOL, Me too...but she loves the back scratches I give her!