PDA

View Full Version : Whose name are you called by

joanne anderson
12-07-2009, 06:38 PM
By what name does your S/O, partner or girl friend call while you are dressed. The reason I ask, is that while I was dressed, my wife suddenly called me by my male christian name while we were working in the kitchen. She was quite ebarrassed as she felt over the past few years Joanne was just part of the family.

Joanne

kellycan27
12-07-2009, 06:46 PM
If he expects me to respond,he had better call me by my name...Kelly. I am not so rigid that i won't answer to Kel,sweetheart,baby,honey or precious though.:heehee:

Karen564
12-07-2009, 06:52 PM
If he expects me to respond,he had better call me by my name...Kelly. I am not so rigid that i won't answer to Kel,sweetheart,baby,honey or precious though.:heehee:

Ummmmmmmm, Don't forget "Princess" Babes :^5:

:hugs:

Kathi Lake
12-07-2009, 07:19 PM
Ya know what? Pretty much the only place that calls me by the name Kathi is right here. When I'm out shopping - either in drab or fab - I go by my guy name. Why? Dunno. Most likely because I am a guy, and I'm not rying to be a girl, just look like one, I guess. ;)

Kathi (or is it?!) :)

sherri52
12-07-2009, 07:40 PM
I answer to Jerry, Sherri, or miss america ( a name that stuck while I was dressed at an auction for Halloween). I don't mind it at all, I just wish I had the looks to go with the title.

suchacutie
12-07-2009, 07:44 PM
The short answer is

Tina.

The longer answer is that we really try to separate my gender presentations. The problem develops in having a conversation about an event from the immediate past (last few days) and having Tina spoken to as if she took part in that activity, even though I was in male mode then. We haven't figured out how to get around this yet, and we both make the mistake. I'm not surprised, actually. We've been married for 36 years and Tina has only existed for 4 years. Old habits do die hard, but we're working on it :)

Jonianne
12-07-2009, 07:47 PM
My Angel calls me the same because I pronounce Joni the same as my male name Johnny.

jenna_woods
12-07-2009, 07:48 PM
wen dressed I am jenna so why would I answer some calling a male name,

DonnaT
12-08-2009, 02:14 PM
My wife won't call by my fem name. One reason she quit going out together with me enfemme.

ronni white
12-08-2009, 02:24 PM
I answer to anything but to late for dinner. LOL

Ronni

sherri
12-08-2009, 02:27 PM
n/a

SuzanneBender
12-08-2009, 02:32 PM
I have to be prepared to answer to all names. She calls me by Suzanne and also uses "Muffy". It is a nick name which I hate that was given to me by a college buddy who shared the story with my wife. She thinks it’s cute and funny.

She gets upset if I don't answer to my male name. It has to do with the fear, maybe justified, that I will one day her husband may head into the ladies powder room and never reemerge.

I am just happy to not be called a bad name. I have even been called a beeeeotch in the heat of an argument.

EllieOPKS
12-08-2009, 02:33 PM
Well, my name is Eli when dressed male and Ellie when female. I'll bet you all thought I was some beverly hillbilly that loved critters LOL!

Brandi Wyne
12-08-2009, 02:36 PM
Well, if my wife caught me, I'm not sure what she'd call me but it would surely incorporate "pervert" in it. I prefer being call "Barb" when dressed. It's a bit odd, maybe kinky, but when I put on a lighter mid-length wig and made myself up, I was surprised how much I look like my sister Barbara. I thought about using Barb as my user name for this and other sites but it's already used so much I'll stick to what I have for that.

XXs.
Mickey

Melissa in hose
12-08-2009, 02:40 PM
My wife will call me Melissa when I am dressed and other pet names behind closed doors that would make some of us blush....

ReineD
12-08-2009, 02:54 PM
For the longest time I was reluctant to call my SO by his male name when he was in male mode. This was because I didn't understand how he identified internally. I didn't know if she mostly thought of herself as femme or as both genders combined even in guy mode, or if it fluctuated depending on mood. I was afraid to offend her. It was easy to remember to use her femme name when she was dressed. I would have been mortified had I made a mistake and caller her by his guy name by mistake.

Joanne f
12-08-2009, 03:07 PM
I get called by ether name any time, it all depends on what mood my wife is in and it really does not bother me as i know she accepts me as joanne.

Deborah Jane
12-08-2009, 03:17 PM
She normally calls me Debs or blondie when I'm dressed, although she did once call me Debs while I was in guy mode in a crowded shop, much to both our amusements

karen68
12-08-2009, 03:22 PM
Karen or kaz, when en fem

Destiny
12-08-2009, 04:17 PM
My wife always calls me "baby" regardless of how im dressed :)

Lorileah
12-08-2009, 04:27 PM
My wife thought I was a Monique :) But usually it was "hey" or "you!" in either mode.

Kerigirl2009
12-08-2009, 05:05 PM
I wish I knew how to put the quotes from others in here but I like what Reine said (sounds so confusing)

My wife has always called me by my given name. I have only seen 1 of her posts that she actually refered to me by my feminine name Keri.
She has never seen me dressed although she did ask me to show her my heels and then walk in them. (wierd) I am just waiting and hoping for the day to come when she asks me to dress or says its ok and she is ready to meet my feminine side.
The interesting note about my feminine name is it was not the name that I intended to go by however when I sign my Male name it actually says Keri because of the handwriting. :)

Stephanie81
12-08-2009, 08:47 PM
Well, I chose the name Stephanie a few years ago because it sounds really feminine and just stuck with it.. Now everyone really just knows me as Steph!!.. In fact, very few of my friends know my real name (Simon!!??!!) LOL

RiverdanceGirl
12-08-2009, 09:08 PM
My real name is Nick , so one day I just chose Nicki . Don't have an SO right now ( casual gf who sort of knows about my hosiery addiction ) . The only one who calls me Nicky is my Mum , so mentally I change the 'y' to an 'i'.

And I hate that Toni Basil song because my school 'friends' perverted it from Mickey to Nicky and bugged me about it for years . Silly mudbloods .

PretzelGirl
12-10-2009, 12:22 AM
So far anyway, I am only Sue for this site. That is with my wife being along for the ride. I don't know if it will change any in the future. I suspect it might since she is willing to go out with me and we will probably have to do something different. I can't imagine that my male name or honey will work in a crowded area. :heehee:

linnea
12-10-2009, 12:26 AM
Those who know me, call me Linnea or Linn, which is what I answer to--in addition to honey, baby, sweetie, sweetheart, dear, etc.
My daughter mistakenly called me "mom" one day; she laughed and I thought that it was pretty cute and sweet, so I laughed too.

Karen kc
12-10-2009, 10:49 AM
My wife calls me Karen,sometimes even when I'm in male mode, or sweet thang or huns or numbnuts or @#%hole. I'm easy to get along with, lol.

marny
12-11-2009, 12:12 AM
Hon 95% of the time. After that , we're lucky if we remember the dogs names.

noeleena
12-11-2009, 04:19 AM
Hi....
Most people call me by my name . some will allways call me noel . my birth name . or no-el . its a female name any way . our 3 grown up kids . its dad . our 7 grand kids its grand dad ,

& Dejarn who is very close to me . calls me. grand dad .. nana.. noeleena. & some times mum . she s 7 this month .

Now Jos my s o . it s noel .. no*e .. or in commony . it will be noeleena. that s out & about . because my info & profile has been in the media . people know who i am .
So i answer any way . i have no problems with what ever they call me .
& because so many people know me they just accept me as a woman . & address me accordingly .

...noeleena...

Schatten Lupus
12-11-2009, 04:42 AM
Usually by the names she normally calls me. For whatever reason, we don't use eachother's names that often. That and I'm still undecided on a female name.