PDA

View Full Version : New Years Eve

LoriB
12-07-2009, 07:58 PM
Has anyone ever been to a new years eve costume party? How was it? What did you wear?

sherri52
12-07-2009, 07:59 PM
I haven't but I'm certainly willing to go with

DiannaRose
12-07-2009, 08:28 PM
Oohhh great idea! Let's all meet somewhere and go! Oh, but that means I need to buy a new dress... Well, that works for me! :)

Karen__Starr
12-07-2009, 09:32 PM
Usually go to something themed BDSM and always have a great time.

SweetCaroline
12-07-2009, 09:40 PM
Not a costume party, but I did go out for New Years Eve two years ago to a Lesbian Nightlife event with a couple T-girl Friends. If I remember correctly, I had a great time. There's a picture of me that night the first page of the "Who we are" thread in the photo forum.

linnea
12-07-2009, 11:57 PM
I've never been to one, but I've heard of people having costume parties on New Year's Eve. It sounds like fun, and if I had the opportunity, I would go. I've already got a beautiful black evening gown with a matching purse that I would wear.

Jilmac
12-08-2009, 10:12 AM
I have never gone out on New Year's eve en femme, whether it would be a costume party or just ringing in the new year, but I'm including it on my bucket list and even have a party dress for the occasion.

Jodi
12-08-2009, 08:35 PM
I have been out to three different New Years parties enfemme. Alll three were regular parties in the general public. It was fun and we were accepted.

This year, I already have my reservation made at the Avalon Hotel in Erie, PA. So far, there are four of us registered to go. This will be a straight, regular new years eve party. The Avalon Hotel is where the Lake Erie Gala is held. The hotel is giving a 10% discount to us girls to come to the party. The cost for us is $150/couple ($74.50 for me). This includes the room, the party, dinner, tickets for three drinks, and breakfast in the morning.

If any girls from Ohio, western NY, or western PA are interested, contact me for details.

Jodi