PDA

View Full Version : first time in broad daylight

try something new
12-08-2009, 03:46 AM
My first time was at a mall in Hawaii. I was dressed in a light weight dressl, with heels and pantyhose. I used a sweater to cover my arms. I had makeup on and painted my nails. I was nervous as hell but I told myself it's now or never. I parked my car and took a look around before opening my door. There were some people but at a distance. So I got out to feel the cool breeze between my legs. Then I got brave and decided to walk around a bit in the parking lot. As luck would have it the nearest restroom was in a hotel clear across the parking area. I decided what the heck and began walking. Cars would pass and didn't even give me a second look. When I reached the hotel, I had to walk across the lobby. There were a lot of tourist around but I just kept walking. I didn't give it a second thought and went into the ladies room. I overheard some comments regarding my looks. Most ladies didn't say anything but a couple on locals gave me a weigh look. I found an empty stall and did my business
Once done I washed my hands and applied more lipstick and powder. There was a number of locals as well as tourists. So What! I decided to sit in the lobby for the thrill when I noticed a male Japanese visitor looking my way. I didn't expect that to happen and that scared me. I left in a hurry. Thinking back, what would have happened if I returned his glances. Since that time, I try to go out dressed whenever I can. The next thing I want to experience is going into a store and buy more panties. I also want to try hitting golf balls in a skirt.

Sallee
12-11-2009, 01:24 PM
do it girl Have fun no one really cares

MaryAnn40c
12-11-2009, 08:25 PM
I did golf 18 holes with bra/forms having to see over your boobs does take time to get used to.

jenna_woods
12-11-2009, 09:27 PM
glad you had fun, and its right no one really cares, I have never tried playing golf while dressed I will give it a try.

Princess29
12-12-2009, 04:08 AM
congratulations

Mirani
12-12-2009, 04:32 AM
That's why it is called "BROAD" dayight :)