PDA

View Full Version : Is this the real me

trisha254
12-08-2009, 04:48 AM
TO START WITH MY AGE OVER 65 , WELL LIKE MANY GIRLS HERE WE SEEM TO HAVE BEEN VERY YOUNG TO START?? WELL TO GET TO MY POINT MY DESIRES IS TO BE WHO I,am AND IF THAT IS DRESSING SO BE IT , I DO HAVE FELING FOR EVERYONE CLOSE TO ME BUT NOW I NEED TO BE HAPPY AND BY/ MY DRESSING GIVE ME THAT HAPPNESS AND MANY THE JOY THAT GO WITH IT, SO BE IT?
I,am widower. And guest what happen after these many years I have become close friends with a woman who as been a big help in seeing the real me. There is a light at the end of my tunnel, Sorry if this not the right site as I,am new to all this ? But I do have to start and open up to enjoy the Real me

TRISH

RachelZ
12-08-2009, 11:34 AM
Well only you know who the real you is. No one but you can tell you who you are except you. Thinking is bad. Don't over think what you're doing. If you like it and it makes you feel good then do it and enjoy it. :hugs:

docrobbysherry
12-08-2009, 12:30 PM
If you've been trying to find "U" since u were quite young, I think u deserve to find yourself SOON!:)

nancyish
12-08-2009, 12:59 PM
Glad to meet the real you.Enjoy the site,Nancy

tricia_uktv
12-08-2009, 03:33 PM
Hi Trish, you are on the right site. So don't worry, enjoy, and express your inner feelings. Its also right not to think too much about it.