PDA

View Full Version : Queen for a Day

Leanne2
12-08-2009, 09:55 AM
Once a month I dress en fem and drive to another town for my hair appointment. Yesterday, even though it was a Monday, was that day. Two months ago my hairdresser left the salon in this town and now works in a salon much closer to where I live; so close that I can't go there dressed. But she said she could still provide my beauty needs at her house on Mondays. A few months ago when Amanda was separating from her husband she mentioned that she was going to get rid of her wedding dress.
As she was styling my hair yesterday I asked if she still had her wedding dress. I just wanted to see it. She replied "Yes, do you want it?" I told her that it was her dress and she should keep it. She went out of the room and came back with the dress and a hoop slip with net overlay. She said, "Here, it's yours." I offered to pay for it but she refused. I told her that it wouldn't fit me. She showed me that it had a corset back and could be adjusted. So out the door I went with a new do and a wedding dress.
After that I shopped at three different stores before driving home. Then I couldn't wait to get into that dress. First I straightened the net overlay on the hoop slip and fastened it around my waist. Then I loosened the corset ties and slipped the dress over my head. After I tightened the corset the dress fit pretty good except for the bust. Amanda was a big girl on top when she was married before she lost a lot of weight. Even with a padded bra there was much empty space over it. But it was my first time to be dressed as a bride wearing a bouffant gown. I walked around the house pretending that I was Cinderella at the ball. Finally I had to undress before my wife and son came home from work. It was sad to transform back to drab but it was sure fun to be Queen for a Day! Leanne

Samantha Girl
12-08-2009, 09:58 AM
That is an awesome story Leanne! :) Congrats

I need some kinda giant princess-like ballroom gown too, sounds like fun! :p

Persephone
12-08-2009, 12:27 PM
Wow! Congratulations Leanne! You have a wonderful hairdresser!

Most wedding dresses are easily adjustable so, if you want, you can probably have the bust taken in so that it fits better.

DonnaT
12-08-2009, 01:25 PM
Did you call Amanda to let her know it fit, and thank her again?

On your next appointment, don't forget to take :love:

Brandi Wyne
12-08-2009, 01:55 PM
The ultimate dress for a girl. Who's the lucky "guy"?

XXs,
Mickey

Leanne2
12-08-2009, 09:20 PM
Aw, you make me blush. I sent Amanda a long thank you e-mail today. She replied that she bet that I looked beautiful in the dress. Aw, stop, don't stop. Leanne