PDA

View Full Version : Pantyhose under slacks with out socks in drab

nylahoze
07-30-2005, 10:53 AM
Anyone ever go out as a man with womens/mens slacks wearing pantyhose
with loafers, womens casual shoes, sandles with out socks over them?
anyone ever notice?

cosmolovesph
07-30-2005, 11:43 AM
anyone ever notice?

Do I or have I? Quite frequently...

Anyone notice? Not that i know of, not too concerned either ;)

psdibe
07-30-2005, 02:06 PM
In fact I am wearing panty hose now with a pair tan, looks like my skin,of Landends woman Jeans. I had sneakers with them and no one could tell they thought i was just not wearing socks. I do this a lot I even put my stocksing on in front of my wife. I have begun to dress sometimes in front of her or in the house when she is the only one home. I asked her the other night if I coudl dress that eveing and she said yes. Things are getting better I hope to be able to fulluy dress with wig breast forms and a skirt or dress with her in the house. it will take time. Soem day I hope to go out dressed, maybe shopping.

Hugs PD :)

tifftg
07-30-2005, 02:26 PM
Love to wear black slacks and off black sheer hose with loafers. I have been trying to expand my selection of women's loafers that are just on the edge of a man's style. Want to incorporate more and more of Tiffany into my regular life.

Tiff

MistyCD
07-30-2005, 09:00 PM
I do it all them time, nobody notices, and sometimes I am wearing heels or other types of womens sandals.

Misty

emmicd
07-30-2005, 09:03 PM
I started to wear womens trouser socks which feel like pantyhose and are very stylistic. They match nice with my suit pants. I do wear pantyhose underneath my suit in the winter to keep warm.

Emmi

Clare
07-31-2005, 01:49 AM
anyone ever notice?
This morning i walked to the city area to buy the Sunday paper dressed as a male, but with panties, pantyhose, and girl jeans (bootleg style), no socks, but with my normal mens runners.

I felt like it was normal and nobody made comment to me on my definately feminine styled jeans.

As for work, I have been wearing panties/pantyhose with/without socks under my male clothing for years and never been noticed or felt exposed because of it.

Christine

Monique_Lynn
07-31-2005, 05:03 AM
I do this often and have never had any negative comments, love the look especially with sandals.

Jayne
07-31-2005, 06:39 AM
I go shopping in stockings suspenders and panties under my jeans wearing trainers.
I always feel excited incase anyone notices and take great care getting in and out of the car.
Generally I have painted my toe nails as well so I drive in stocking feet and keep having a crafty look during stops.

cdcheryl
07-31-2005, 09:46 PM
In the past I have gone out in mens jeans with pantyhose and no socks with boatshoes so I could take them on and off fast and went to a building19 store and tried omn womans shoes, got a few looks did not end up buying but was fun just the same.

obsessedwithpantyhose
07-31-2005, 10:38 PM
do it when it gets cool here in the winter,,,,, and i had a job wer i had to wear black pants so i wore my pantyhose womens slacks and loafers to work at the auto parts store :D

i wear my sandals with my slacks and coffee or red or suntan pantyhose in the cool months here :D

Katie Ashe
08-01-2005, 12:11 PM
Dress: all the time...
Notice: I don't think anyone cares anymore, but some do.

Jennifer_Ph
08-01-2005, 01:28 PM
In male mode I wear pantyhose with shorts every day. To work, to play, to shop, everywhere. Today I am at work in a black polo shirt, dark olive green shorts, sheer black hose, and black work boots. Gotta wear the boots cuz I go out on the production floor a lot. When I wear black, people notice, but suntan hardly ever. I've been wearing hosiery openly for about 5 years or so. Its just not that big of a deal. And since they make them for men, it's not even 'crossdressing' when you wear http://www.activskin.com :)