PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing can be good for you!

Destiny
12-08-2009, 05:13 PM
...or at least it's been good for me. Here's why

1) I now eat much healthier and excersize, a side effect of striving for a more feminine physique.

2) My hygiene is better, if was always pretty good, but now I spend alot more time on myself, everything from keeping my nails clean and presentable to facial cleansers, moisturizing, shaving, waxing and even occasional oatmeal baths. :)

3) My demeanor is much improved, getting in touch with the inner me has helped me be more patient and understanding to those around me. Even as a male, the fem still bleeds over to an extent and I think it has made me much more pleasurable to be around. (I wasnt that bad before..well..maybe a little lol)

4) I just feel better, maybe it's the weight loss and the taking care of myself more or maybe it's the fact that I am now doing what I dreamed of my whole life. I think it has alot to do with the way I have started to enjoy some of lifes little pleasures like a long hot bath with a scrungee and nice smelling bodywash as opposed to a quick shower with a wash rag or better yet, only a bar of soap. I feel like I have been taking myself for granted for so long now and I am really happy with me that I am paying myself more attention now. (Im not near as self centered as that last sentence made me sound lmao)

5) I feel closer than ever with my wife, we have soooo much more in common and I now know the things she goes thru every day that never occured to me before, walking on heels for hours, ingrown hairs or (eeek!) bad hair days. lol

I feel like anything (withing reason) that makes you feel happy should not be overlooked, if you enjoy wearing a dress then do it, if you like wearing a wig then do it too because when you feel good you stand the chance of living a much longer and more enjoyable life. Stress leads to numerous health issues and I dont know that I've ever been stressed out and wearing heels at the same time. :)

Just my opinions

Brooke Ashley
12-08-2009, 05:19 PM
Very nice post. Great opinions, now if only I could bold up and paint my finger nails like I want to, I'd be ok haha

Destiny
12-08-2009, 05:23 PM
I always keep my toenails painted, usually frenched, but for every day life I just keep my fingernails cleared, a little longer than average and I clean under them religiously so they almost have a french look too. I do enjoy painting them when the occasion arrises though. :)

aggi123
12-08-2009, 05:23 PM
It's funny that you posted this, because I was just thinking about this earlier today while I was doing my exercising. Everything I've been doing was so that I can be ready for my big trip out for the first time next month! I'm sure i'll keep it up after then, but I have been feeling great. Now if I could just get these braces off soon...

minalost
12-08-2009, 05:51 PM
I have to agree! In the last two weeks I got much better control of my eating habits. I always get plenty of exersize (M-F and sometimes Saturday for 40 min at the Y) but portion control has always been my down fall. My goal of being under 180 lbs (I'm 6 feet tall :sad: and 186 lbs as of last night) has helped me turn down that extra large bowl of ice cream :devil: at night, or getting a side order of chips and Subway. I owe it all my desire to fit into a pair of ladies jeans or a tight skirt! Maybe if I crack 180 I'll update my goal to 175. We'll just have to see!

theresa
12-08-2009, 06:13 PM
You make excellent points about crossdressing. It does provide opportunity to be better aware of feminine ideas and concerns. I imagine we really are more sensitive to our wives needs as well, especially since they are so understanding of our needs.

Of course anything done to excess can be a bad thing. The challenge is to learn where the excess line starts.

sissystephanie
12-08-2009, 06:29 PM
Bound2BeFree, you are absolutely right. I live by all the items you mentioned, and have done so for many years. My late wife really appreciated my feminine traits in those regards. GO CROSSDRESSERS!!!!:D:D

Karren H
12-08-2009, 06:31 PM
Oh Yeah.... The out of control spending on anything feminine.... The time drain on primping and putzing with makeup... The countless days lost posting on makeup and crossdressing forums..... Exposure to toxic chemicals... Just the nail polish vapors are sufficient to kill a small household pet!! Playing with sharp razors on a daily basis... If being a woman were controlled by the government there would be so many rrequlations she's look a lot like a man!! Lol!