PDA

View Full Version : Never Been In Heels !!!

AmandaBlack
12-08-2009, 08:15 PM
Yup...it's true. I've never put on a pair of high heels and it suck! I love sexy shoes, my wife has the best collection of vintage high heels from the 40s, 50s nasty platforms from the 70s on up to sexy thigh high boots of today...but she is a size 6! I know, I should just come on out of the closet and get on with it, right? If I wasn't so discreet or worried of getting caught I would just get my own and keep them hidden. The worst thing is...I have ideal feet for wearing heels! Very high sexy arch, elegant toes and strong shapely calfs...all my wife's words...perhaps that is a huge hint???

FireFoxAngel
12-08-2009, 08:25 PM
Yup...it's true. I've never put on a pair of high heels and it suck! I love sexy shoes, my wife has the best collection of vintage high heels from the 40s, 50s nasty platforms from the 70s on up to sexy thigh high boots of today...but she is a size 6! I know, I should just come on out of the closet and get on with it, right? If I wasn't so discreet or worried of getting caught I would just get my own and keep them hidden. The worst thing is...I have ideal feet for wearing heels! Very high sexy arch, elegant toes and strong shapely calfs...all my wife's words...perhaps that is a huge hint???

well quit holding back and buy some!!

jenna_woods
12-08-2009, 08:31 PM
I agree go and buy some, you will enjoy them.

AmandaBlack
12-08-2009, 08:33 PM
I agree go and buy some, you will enjoy them.

Oh, hon, I KNOW I would enjoy them!!

Stephanie81
12-08-2009, 08:39 PM
Babe, go buy some NOW!!! It may take some practice to walk in them but it is seriously worth the effort.. I wear nothing but High heels, except when working hehe!!!! ;-)

sherri52
12-08-2009, 08:40 PM
Buy them. You will love the feel of heels. All my femme shoes are heels.

DiannaRose
12-08-2009, 09:05 PM
Sweetheart, go out now--this minute--and buy some heels. Find a store where you can try them on (Payless or Famous Footwear) are good choices, or be prepared to have to return them if you but on-line. Or do what I did...estimate your women's shoe size (it's bigger than your male shoe size) and buy a pair of strappy heels like the ones in my avatar photo over to the left there. :) Those are less demanding than full pumps are.

Let us know what you end up with, and post pics! Hooray for heels! :)

kfsteve391
12-08-2009, 09:08 PM
Got my first pair of heels seven months ago. Now have 16 pairs. All are strappy high heel sandals. I would recommend going into a women's shoe store and tell the sales person that you are looking for a pair of heels and that they are for you. That is what I did. The sales lady was very helpful. I got just what I was looking for. Be up front and tell them the shoes are for you. You will be amazed at how much they can help. Be sure to try them on first so that you get a reasonably good fit. It is also fun to walk around in a women's shoe store wearing heels.

dilane
12-08-2009, 10:08 PM
Go get some!

This video should get you in the mood ... Kelley's shoe song (for mature audiences):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCF3ywukQYA

Nancy (PA)
12-08-2009, 10:32 PM
No outfit, I repeat, no outfit or any women's clothes is complete without heels. My biggest problem is which ones do I wear. Right now I have knee high boots on (with a five-inch heel) that I absolutely adore. So, go get some, but be prepared to want more and more of them.

jenniferishappy
12-08-2009, 10:42 PM
there is no point in letting more of your life go by without having the experience of wearing heels to carry around in your head. the way they tilt your hips forward and display your legs/butt is just wonderful. and walking in them will make you feel like you are on the moon! you may want to start out with the wide chunky heels and make sure you dont buy them loose in the back. by their nature, your foot migrates to the front and they loosen up a bit if they are strapless shoe kind. i get airy just thinking about them. :o

karennjcd
12-09-2009, 01:25 AM
Agreed with the above people, you won't be truly happy until you include high heels in your wardrobe.

The thing I disagee with is the need for strappy sandals. I don't like them; I want my feet fully enclosed in pumps. Not every GG wears sandals, especially in you're in a colder climate in the winter. If we CD's take the time to properly determine our shoe size, there should be no fear in purchasing high heel pumps or boots. We probably all went through trial and error at the beginning, but after so many years one should know their size so that they don't have to wear sandals forever.

There's enough in other threads about leanring to walk in heels, and the related topic of heel height. In short you might need to work your way up the ladder so to speak, starting out with a 2 or 3 inch heel, and eventually getting to a 5 inch heel, which to me is the maximum one can stand and walk comfortably in without platforms. Then with platform pumps or boots a 6, 7, or even 8 inch heel is possible since with the platform the foot is not at as steep an angle.

My :2c: !! Karen

Alice Torn
12-09-2009, 01:41 AM
i found a website ,called Snaz 75; that has goobuys non large size high heels.

Andy66
12-09-2009, 01:58 AM
I sold shoes for two years and would have been tickled if a CD had come in looking for ladies' shoes. I don't think you have anything to worry about. If you must, buy them without trying them on and act as if they are for your wife. You will most likely wear one full size bigger and one width wider than your male shoes. Example, if you wear a 9 medium in men's, try a 10 wide in ladies'.

jetta
12-09-2009, 02:58 AM
You don't know what you're missing! Just go out and get your self some.....believe me you won't regret it!

jazmine
12-09-2009, 03:08 AM
Get er done!!!!!

Samantha Girl
12-09-2009, 04:35 AM
To echo everyone... GO BUY THEM NOW! :p It just feels totally amazing! :battingeyelashes:

Or order them. The rule of thumb I heard for shoe size is 2 sizes up from men to women and that worked out perfect for me, mens 12 = women 14. If you do go for it, do you plan to go out wearing them? If so practice ALOT first! ;)

I also agree you may want to start with a shorter heel or go with chunky/platform heels. My first pair were chunky mary janes with a 4 inch heel, they were awesome, and much easier to walk in! But one of the straps broke :( This thread is reminding me I should really go out and buy a pair of shoes too, they were my only pair! I prefer wearing boots most of the time, but I need a sexy pair of shoes! Stupid pink fog! :heehee:

My favorite thing in the world is my 1st pair of black boots. Knee high boots with buckles on the sides and 5 inch platform chunky heels. Wear them a lot! I have black thigh high 6 inch skinny heeled boots and red thigh high 8 inch skinny heeled boots as well. They are so sexy and incredibly hard to walk in! :p

Jenny Gurl
12-09-2009, 05:16 AM
Don't try them on with thick socks or they will fit loose when you wear them with hose or no socks at all. You can even wear women's trouser socks if you don't want your feet to appear in hose while you are trying them on in the store. You definitely need a pair to wear with different outfits. The sooner you buy a pair, the sooner you can practice walking in them.

erickka
12-09-2009, 07:12 AM
Oh girl! Once you put on a pair of strappy stilettos or sexy boots, you'll be forever hooked! What on earth are you waiting for...life is too short not to enjoy the finer things!

JulieC
12-09-2009, 12:49 PM
I spent more than twenty years crossdressing without wearing heels. Then I put on my first pair. WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!

I've never looked back. Don't miss out on years without heels like I did!

Danielle76
12-09-2009, 02:23 PM
Yeah, if you CD, you definitely need to try some heels. It's simply mad how much sexier they will make you feel...

Sooty
12-09-2009, 02:43 PM
Do it, you'll feel so great.

MJ
12-09-2009, 02:50 PM
I sold shoes for two years and would have been tickled if a CD had come in looking for ladies' shoes. I don't think you have anything to worry about. If you must, buy them without trying them on and act as if they are for your wife. You will most likely wear one full size bigger and one width wider than your male shoes. Example, if you wear a 9 medium in men's, try a 10 wide in ladies'.

i found out it's two sizes bigger than your shoe size my male shoe size was 8 in womans it's a 10 wide if you can get them in wide that is.

but yes you should go get some heels sis :hugs:

Andy66
12-10-2009, 12:28 PM
i found out it's two sizes bigger than your shoe size my male shoe size was 8 in womans it's a 10 wide if you can get them in wide that is.

but yes you should go get some heels sis :hugs:
You're not wrong, but It may depend on the shoe style, maker, and your individual foot. I wear 1 size smaller in men's shoes, but they are often too wide for me. Also, do you know how sister sizes work for bras? (If you wear a 40C, you can probably wear a 38D in a pinch.) Same principal goes for shoes. A lot of ladies go one size up if they can't get their size in wide. It's not perfect, but it usually works okay. :)

jenna_woods
12-11-2009, 02:30 PM
quit stalling go buy some, its that simple

Fab Karen
12-11-2009, 05:31 PM
Just say to her,"Do you think my feet would look good in heels?":)

Jezebella
12-11-2009, 05:45 PM
I've worn heels before but I've never lasted very long in them. I guess I need more practice walking in them, and I need to find ones that are a better fit. I wear a men's size 10 (US) and while womens 12 seems to work in flats, for heels it feels like I really need a size bigger.

Andy66
12-11-2009, 05:58 PM
Many shoe stores only carry up to 10 or 11 in ladies, but Payless usually carries up to size 12.

If anybody knows where size 12 and over shoes can be found at a decent price, I'm sure we would all like to know. Some GGs I know who are tall have the same problem finding the right sizes. :(

Fab Karen
12-11-2009, 06:05 PM
Many shoe stores only carry up to 10 or 11 in ladies, but Payless usually carries up to size 12.

Maybe in your area. In So. Calif. most I have seen don't carry above 10 ( maybe due to large Latina population )

Marcie4you
12-11-2009, 07:29 PM
Picking your size goes like this, basically, if you wear a size 10 in mens, you'd wear an 11 in sandals, 11.5 in closed toe shoes. Width B is considered normal in womens. Hope that helps...

Marcie

Amy07
12-11-2009, 08:15 PM
Zappos has a great selection of all sizes, small to large.
Discreet shipping.
Nice to see you here, Amanda.

Amanda Styles
12-11-2009, 08:26 PM
I only have 5 pair of heels at the moment, all strappy sandals and one pair of calf high suede boots with 4" heels. I went shoe shopping today but didn't find anything I liked in a size 10. Go get a set of heels, perhaps starting with a 3" heel and working your way up. I don't feel dressed without them.

Joanie_Shakti
12-11-2009, 08:34 PM
Maybe in your area. In So. Calif. most I have seen don't carry above 10 ( maybe due to large Latina population )

I wear a woman's size 11. I've found that the Payless stores in the San Diego area have 11 and 12 sizes, but the selection is often disappointing compared to what they offer in the smaller sizes. More flats and matronly looking stuff than sexy sandals and pumps. Still, I have gotten some nice things while on vacation there, including a sexy pair of knee high boots with 4 inch heels.

I also picked up a very nice pair of black suede Maryjanes at the Sears in Oceanside when I was there in September. When I asked for a size 11, the clerk thought that they only had them up to size 10, but he came back with a pair in the proper size. I'm thinking from looking at stores online, that the more fashionable (and expensive) the store is, the less likely they are to offer the larger sizes.

KayAnn1618
12-11-2009, 08:55 PM
If you have not seen the movie "Kinky Boots" be sure to.
Based on a true story.
One of my favs.

adrienner99
12-11-2009, 10:35 PM
Honey--High heels are the ultimate symbol of feminine elegance. You don't know what you're missing if you have never worn five-inch stilettos. Yes, they may hurt, but nothing makes you feel more girly (except maybe red lip gloss or satin dresses..)

Jenny Wilson
12-11-2009, 11:14 PM
What in the world are you waiting for? Buy some heels! More than one pair. Heels are so positively and exclusively feminine!

Jenny
(written while wearing a pair of high heeled sandals)

Chiana
12-11-2009, 11:52 PM
I am sooo lucky. The one person in the world who knows about my CDing (other than you ladies) is a good GG friend of mine and we wear the same size. I wear men's 8 and ladies 9 or 9 1/2. It does depend on the shoe and manufacturer. I just love anything with heels.

Somehow, you are going to have to get you some high heels. They make your legs and butt look more sexy. Do it!!!!

Crossjoerg
12-12-2009, 08:11 AM
I cannot imagine living without 4"or even 6" high heels. When I crossdress at home, they are at least for 6 hours per day on my feets.

PantyhoseNPumps
12-12-2009, 08:44 AM
Lol....Welll..what are you waiting for? Get out there and shop..!

akaCathy
12-12-2009, 09:24 AM
Get thee to the shoe store! I love my heels. I just love them all.

Hugs,

Cate