PDA

View Full Version : Just Like That

Tanya83
12-09-2009, 10:27 AM
I'm sitting at the dining room table in my night gown having my morning coffee and reading news and posts on the net. The door bell rings. It's Fed Ex with a package I was expecting. Only I was expecting it later in the day and was planning on being changed into boy clothes by then. Oh well, no time to change now. So I just opened the door signed the device and got my package. Wasn't planning it but there I was in my black spaghetti strap nightgown and little white flip flops with rhinestones in them. And yes a goatee! lol. The guy didn't even do a double take. No big deal at all. So that was my exciting morning and just one more step closer to stepping outside fully dressed. Really can't wait now!
:daydreaming:

DiannaRose
12-09-2009, 10:31 AM
Someone else said it before on a post about a similar situation...I bet those folks at FedEx have seen it all. :)

Shari
12-09-2009, 10:37 AM
I wouldn't going out with the goatee.
Other than that, go for it!

Amanda Styles
12-09-2009, 10:39 AM
One foot in front of the other, (and a little hip sway).

Karren H
12-09-2009, 11:05 AM
So what did he deliver? Anything cute?

Tanya83
12-09-2009, 11:39 AM
So what did he deliver? Anything cute?

Better. The formal offer letter of a job I've been waiting on for about three months.
Now when I start working, I can get all those cute things! :D

JulieC
12-09-2009, 12:57 PM
Better. The formal offer letter of a job I've been waiting on for about three months.

Congratulations!!!! Any job offer in this economy is a good one.

And I wouldn't sweat the FedEx guy. Just one more unusual sight to add to the list of hundreds and thousands.

DonnaT
12-09-2009, 01:09 PM
If I was waiting on a letter like that, I wouldn't have hesitated either. Congrats on the job.

Karren H
12-09-2009, 01:52 PM

Awesome!! I heard those new fangled notebooks they make you sign.. Have a little camera that sends a photo back to the sender?? Lol.

lynnd
12-09-2009, 02:33 PM
Hi Baby! Lol, I have to admit you answering the door yesterday morning started my day with a giggle. Sorry I didn't hear the door. But it sounds like maybe I will get that girls night out to the movies soon. Love you.

Laura_Stephens
12-09-2009, 02:42 PM
Congrats on the non-event and the new gig!

kym
12-09-2009, 02:47 PM
Awesome!! I heard those new fangled notebooks they make you sign.. Have a little camera that sends a photo back to the sender?? Lol.

yikes!! guess I've busted a few of them in my day then lol

congrats on the new job.

pattyv
12-09-2009, 03:05 PM

Karen: I just love your sense of humour. You always bring a smile to my face.

carolinoakland
12-09-2009, 03:06 PM
well time to rethink that gotee methinks. unless you are going for the gender bender look. Carol

Tanya83
12-09-2009, 06:41 PM
well time to rethink that gotee methinks. unless you are going for the gender bender look. Carol

Well, when I get all dressed up I do shave it as you can see in my profile pics. I'm do for another "Dress up" night.

Definitely has been a stressful time being out of work but I manage. Never thought that I would ever really WANT to go to work like I do now.
Thanks everyone!

Tanya83
12-09-2009, 06:43 PM
Hi Baby! Lol, I have to admit you answering the door yesterday morning started my day with a giggle. Sorry I didn't hear the door. But it sounds like maybe I will get that girls night out to the movies soon. Love you.

Yes we are going to do that. REAL soon. I hope :D

:love: