PDA

View Full Version : Cool December Breeze !

Michelle-Leigh
12-10-2009, 12:02 AM
Have any of you T-Girls yet felt a cool, fresh December breeze softly blowing up your skirt ? I stepped outside earlier to get some things out of the car, and just stopped and stood there a minute, the breeze gently stirring my hair and making its coolness felt on my bottom and bare thighs. A very refreshing sensation..... I'm so glad to be girly lil' me !

jenna_woods
12-10-2009, 12:07 AM
I know the feeling, because I most only were skirts or dressed wen going out, and its a nice feeling the cool air bblowing up my skirts as you say,

linnea
12-10-2009, 12:24 AM
The weather here lately has been too cold (-34F) to do that, although I love that feeling when the air is cool (as opposed to its being dangerously frigid).

Paulette
12-10-2009, 12:57 AM
Yes it is one of the wonderful experiences of dressing as a women that I truly enjoy. I was walking down the street towards my office and as I approached the corner the breeze picked up and I had to catch my skirt as it was headed for the top of my head. such a girlie thing to do.

Frédérique
12-10-2009, 05:47 AM
Have any of you T-Girls yet felt a cool, fresh December breeze softly blowing up your skirt ?

You should have been outside in central Kansas tonight – talk about a refreshing breeze! It was seven degrees below zero with a decent wind chill, but yours truly was out and about in a skirt and pantyhose just for the thrill of it. I thrive on danger and hypothermia, but the feeling of cold air swirling around under my skirt is downright exhilarating, regardless of the temperature…:battingeyelashes:

Jeanne Hamilton
12-10-2009, 09:08 AM
One of crossdressing's greatest pleasures.

Karren H
12-10-2009, 09:19 AM
I totally adore this time of year...... when you don't have to and you couldn't find anything to tuck....... even if you really wanted to! :). ..

Jennifer Marie P.
12-10-2009, 09:39 AM
I love this time of year to wear skirts and the wind blowing your skirt around.

renneeists
12-10-2009, 09:44 AM
i certainly enjoy the breeze. It's nothing I've ever experienced while male. And definatly reminds me I'm woman at the moment.
My first wife thought I was nuts. She not only didn't wear skirts in the winter, she didn't in the summer. Was not a very feminine dressing girl. Maybe thats why she enjoyed my dressing so much

TabbyJames
12-10-2009, 12:57 PM
Its 10 degrees here in Washington this morning, that cool breeze is a frozen blast that chills you to the bone.

wearingtanpantyhose
12-10-2009, 02:17 PM
Took the dogs out this morning (I'm in Indiana) wearing a denim mini and pantyhose and just about froze in the time it took for them to take a leak!

Bit normally, I do love to feel a nice breeze while wearing a skirt or dress outside. I always wanted to wear a billowy skirt in a nice breeze while trying to stay modest but knowing that my pretty panties were briefly visible. Silly, but I've always been envious of women trying to hold their skirts down in the wind. Must be the Marilyn Monroe imagery burned in my brain!

giuseppina
12-10-2009, 02:21 PM
Right now, the cool December breeze has a -15C wind chill attached. BRRRR!

MaryAnn40c
12-10-2009, 03:00 PM
it's -35C or -31F colder than a well diggers backside, its going down to -43C by the weekend....

sherri52
12-10-2009, 03:05 PM
I love it when I get that breeze blowing through the skirt or bottom of the dress and I felt it this morning at 5:30. Cool it was not, it was downright cold 17 degrees. I still needed the rush because I had to get out and in before anyone saw me in front of my store.

Amanda Styles
12-10-2009, 04:21 PM
The weather here lately has been too cold (-34F) to do that, although I love that feeling when the air is cool (as opposed to its being dangerously frigid).

OMG -34f
I need a sweater just hearing that.

carhill2mn
12-10-2009, 05:13 PM
Oh, yes! Quite a few years ago when I was only going out a few times a year, I left the meeting place to walk to my car. It was in Dec. and the feeling of the breeze blowing my skirt and the sound of my heels on the sidewalk was a feeling that I won't forget!

Misty G
12-10-2009, 06:23 PM
Nothing else like it

Jilmac
12-10-2009, 07:54 PM
I don't know where you live, but where I'm from when the temp is 20 degrees and the wind is 30 mph, it's no longer a fresh breeze. IT'S BONE CHILLING COLD!!!

celeste26
12-10-2009, 07:57 PM
At -34 I dont look for any sweaters I look for artic gear, forget the skirts its survival time at that temperature. I've got to have layers and layers to keep warm. Get me some mukluks.

docrobbysherry
12-10-2009, 08:01 PM
Or, I'm sticking with my HEAVY PANTS!:sad:

It's been nearly FREEZING here in SoCal, the last few nites!:eek:

Tina P Hose
12-10-2009, 08:35 PM
I prefer a nice summer breeze blowing up in my skirt and pantyhosed legg's. Maybe that is what the Seals and Croft 1970's song is about....cold in Missouri wind chill is 5. :hugs:

Cristi
12-11-2009, 01:10 AM
There is nothing 'cool' about the breeze up here in Vermont right now. Well below freezing and dropping fast.

But yes, I do enjoy the feeling. Even with it this cold I had to run out to the car to get something and enjoyed the rush of cold air against my legs (I'm wearing a long dress, hose and slip).

I'm always surprised that I don't get as cold as I expect to. I guess legs are pretty good at keeping themselves warm. Unless I'm outside in EXTREME weather or for a prolonged period, I don't get any more uncomfortable than I do in pants.

I do feel empathy though when I see the occasional girl waiting for the school bus in 20 degree temperatures, wearing a knee length skirt and tights. THAT is dedication to fashion!

Laura Evans
12-11-2009, 01:40 AM
Yes I enjoy the feeling too but right now, as it is for many here, it is too fr..k.. cold to enjoy it much.