PDA

View Full Version : Relating your CD experiences

emmicd
12-10-2009, 12:37 AM
Do you as a crossdresser or transgender feel you could relate your experiences in a book, diary or blog for others to read and find that it would be amusing, sincere, and helpful for others to read?

Most certainly I could relate my experiences in a book or blog and I do write about my feelings and have written here a great deal.

Do you write about your CD experiences in a journal?

I do and it helps me but when I am crossdressing I prefer changing into my feminine clothing more than writing about it.

For those who venture out do you take pictures or have someone take pictures or video and do you write about it in a journal?

I only ventured out a handful of times but am not able to chronicle it in pictures because there is no one available to take the pictures.

As a crossdresser or transgender have you ever cried or felt depressed of your situation?

Yes, many times and have become used to the situation so the crying has become less.

What have you done if depressed to feel better and get through it?

I have just gave in to my crossdressing and urge to buy womens clothes and fully accept it. I am not going to change. I realize that so why make mysel miserable. Just do it and be happy.

emmi

Kerigirl2009
12-10-2009, 01:11 AM
I am just starting a diary for my benefit hoping it will help me to understand my feminine side better. I might even let my wife read it.:)

Lorileah
12-10-2009, 01:19 AM
Do you as a crossdresser or transgender feel you could relate your experiences in a book, diary or blog for others to read and find that it would be amusing, sincere, and helpful for others to read?

I don't think anyone would really care what I have to say.
But I say it anyway.

Nope, gave up writing my hopes and dreams down a long time ago. Although some of me dreams are amusing.

For those who venture out do you take pictures or have someone take pictures or video and do you write about it in a journal?

Yep, As I have stated before, if I get dressed up enough to go out, I want to be seen. And the poor people on CD.com are gonna hear about it.

As a crossdresser or transgender have you ever cried or felt depressed of your situation?
Depressed that as a group most here would rather waste away in a closet instead of being who they are because they put so much stock in the fear that they will be be rejected.

I have accepted who I am and I care less what others may think about me.

Life is short, live hard, ride fast, enjoy the view, and never ever regret anything that makes you happy.

Samantha Girl
12-10-2009, 01:44 AM

Maybe. I don't think I've gone out enough, haven't had enough experiences en femme... yet! ;)

Yes I do. I always need a journal to vent and get out my thoughts. I have a special one just for Samantha, but it's quickly running out of pages.

I have always taken pictures. Which is weird cause I hate pics of me in guy mode. Lots of pics were taken of me on Halloween, still need to track some of them down, my pics were lacking.

Yes. Because I always manage to be the weird of the weirdos. The oddball, the sensitive type, the artistic one, etc. I cried a lot about being a CD before I came out to my girl and friends. I felt terrible about hiding it from her. Lying about it all the time just hurt so much, I cried a lot actually.

I found this site which helped a bit. I told her, I told them. I have never felt better, they all accepted me as I am. Still amazes me :c9:

P.S. Lorileah, I always want to hear what you have to say :)

Frédérique
12-10-2009, 05:54 AM
Do you as a crossdresser or transgender feel you could relate your experiences in a book, diary or blog for others to read and find that it would be amusing, sincere, and helpful for others to read

Yes, in fact I would like to do that. Much like I approach these posts, I would simply describe the pleasures I feel and hope to strike a chord with other like-minded individuals. I used to look high and low (and in vain) for such heartfelt descriptions of crossdressing, so I guess I’ll have to write my own! Whether or not they’ll be helpful in any way is up to the individual, but I would put forward the beautiful aspect of what we do, avoiding any clinical or psychological dissection…

Yes I do, and I would use that as a starting point for any book I would write on the subject. Before I came here I was beginning to do just that, but who is my audience? Maybe it’s me…:straightface:

I write about venturing out into the world all the time, but I usually avoid picture taking…

I’ve never felt depressed about any aspect of crossdressing. I have cried tears of joy at times, though…

I actually dress up to feel good or avoid depression. Fatigue seems to be my main problem, but dressing up helps with that, too…:)

MissKara
12-10-2009, 07:55 AM

I think it may be a possibility, but at the moment I am not confident enough to do anything that would get me that kind of experience.

No but I have been thinking of starting a wordpress Journel on my website just for Kara.

N/a

Never, I am not ashamed or scared about Kara. I am who I am, and I am happy with that :)

Lots of Love,
Miss Kara

I have just gave in to my crossdressing and urge to buy womens clothes and fully accept it. I am not going to change. I realize that so why make mysel miserable. Just do it and be happy.

emmi

Karren H
12-10-2009, 09:09 AM
I've thought about a book... But the title "The Lazy Crossdresser" is already taken.. And I'm too lazy to think of another one.. I do all my writing here and on a makeup forum... And on facebook... so I really don't need to keep a diary.. And I don't get depressed about my crossdressing... Lifes too short to get depressed over things you have no control over so I'd rather concentrate my energies on things I do have control over... Like shopping and ice hockey..... And what ever my wife wants me to work on next.. Of coarse.. Sigh..

lapper
12-10-2009, 09:39 AM
I've thought about a book... But the title "The Lazy Crossdresser" is already taken.. And I'm too lazy to think of another one.. I do all my writing here and on a makeup forum... And on facebook... so I really don't need to keep a diary.. And I don't get depressed about my crossdressing... Lifes too short to get depressed over things you have no control over so I'd rather concentrate my energies on things I do have control over... Like shopping and ice hockey..... And what ever my wife wants me to work on next.. Of coarse.. Sigh..

how about :"Lifes A Drag"?

windycissy
12-10-2009, 10:16 AM
I have a blog Ask Windy Cissy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)which is an advice column about passing for crossdressers, sort of like Dear Abby in drag...

Karren H
12-10-2009, 10:47 AM
how about :"Lifes A Drag"?

Not bad!!! Maybe needs a sub-title....

Life's A Drag - Changing your life is as easy as changing your clothes.

lapper
12-10-2009, 11:20 AM
A book about the more mundane aspects of crossdressing would be very interesting. maybe some funny stories like almost going to a board meeting with eye shadow on. or fighting with a gg for the last pair of designer pumps at Macys.

Erica2Sweet
12-10-2009, 12:43 PM

I definitely feel I could create something along those lines, but I really don't know how amusing, sincere, or helpful to others it would end up being.

My SO has been encouraging me to consider writing a book about my experiences. I can't say I've made any kind of decision one way or the other, but I've been thinking about it off and on...

No, but I do post here and have posted a great deal in some other online forums. I suppose I could go back and draw from that.

No. I go out to just be one in the crowd. I really don't want the extra attention a camera person and camera flashes would create.

Yes of course.

Focus on work, play an online game, read, post in a forum, indulge in a hobby, play with the cat, clean the house, eat too much...

bobi jean
12-10-2009, 02:55 PM
I actually have been writing a story (if you want to call it that) about myself. right now I am calling it my how and when I decided to become Bobi Jean. I've finished the first part and only wish I knew where I could post it for all of you to read. Its about 50 pages with pictures (all pretty recent)

lapper
12-10-2009, 03:46 PM
I actually have been writing a story (if you want to call it that) about myself. right now I am calling it my how and when I decided to become Bobi Jean. I've finished the first part and only wish I knew where I could post it for all of you to read. Its about 50 pages with pictures (all pretty recent)

maybe theyll let you start a thread and post the story? nosure if theres rule or not

Krista1985
12-10-2009, 05:20 PM

Yes and I love to write too so I might take a crack at it someday in the future. For now, the things I don't know about being a CD could fill a book. What I do know might not even fill a pamphlet.

Yes I approach this rather scientifically too. I date my entries complete with hour of day and write about the occasions that I dress, every time. Even if the entry reads, 'Felt the need for some Krista time this morning, so I woke up, got dressed, and spent the morning en femme.' Some entries are longer and more interesting than others. Once I make it out my front door, that journal should get more interesting.

Does not apply to me now, but in guy mode I snap a lot of pictures and write about my travels.

Yes when I first faced up to my situation I cried and felt depressed. I had a lot of negative conditioning to overcome before I could accept the revelation. I remember thinking, 'Great there goes my shot at a 'normal' life.' That seems like so long ago even though it really wasn't. The depression and tears phase didn't last long, thank God. After researching all things CD/TS/TV and finding places like this, that which I viewed as a death sentence became a new lease on life. Lately every day is a good day to be a CD/TG.

Research, research and more research. Here, there and everywhere on the web. There are certain TG related topics that really cheer me up. For example, the more I hear about CD's in loving relationships with accepting partners, the better I feel.

DiannaRose
12-10-2009, 06:22 PM
I'm blogging about my faith and femininity--see my signature below--with an eye toward an eventual book. I'd love to gather other CDers experiences for this, because it would be great to have other perspectives than mine. Anyone interested in being interviewed, at some point?

I am serious about this book...it's part, I feel strongly, of why God put me here, in the situation I'm in, the way I am now. A number of factors lead me to believe this, which I won't go into here.

So if you feel like being immortalized in my book (even if though I'll likely change the names), send me a message!

lapper
12-11-2009, 09:42 AM
:daydreaming:book titles: "Under The Dress:the facts and fiction of crossdressing"

Kate Simmons
12-11-2009, 10:23 AM
I usually don't relate my adventures to anyone else unless I'm trying to prove a point as my experiences are personal. Getting depressed or having self pity does not become me.:)