PDA

View Full Version : finally told wife

acengh135
12-10-2009, 12:19 PM
hi everyone. would like to share my story. i have always been interested in pantyhose and stockings. but recently i have decided that i would like to start wearing them as well as high heels and panties. i told my wife about my desires and she fully supports me. it feels so good to know that the special person in your life cares about your feelings and is willing to share that with you. i have ordered a couple of pairs of heels and some crotchless fishnets. would like to take pics in the future. will keeps you posted. thanks all for you time.

aggi123
12-10-2009, 12:39 PM
Yay I'm so happy for you! Having a supportive SO has to be the number one wish for me. I'm trying to work up the courage to tell my girlfriend myself....one day lol

debbeelee1
12-10-2009, 12:42 PM
Congrats! You're on a roll now!

TabbyJames
12-10-2009, 12:44 PM
Good job, its hard to do but I am finding that most I tell, accept it (sometimes slowly though)

tamarav
12-10-2009, 12:44 PM
Welcome to the forum!

Congratulations on having your SO be so supportive. Take your time and don't overwhelm her with too much activity all at once. Sometimes acceptance grows slowly.

Have a great time and keep us up to date.

Your new sis,

Tami

Samantha Girl
12-10-2009, 01:04 PM
Congratulations on everything! :) You are lucky to have such an accepting wife ;)

Oh and welcome to the forum, it's a lovely place, enjoy! :D

JD_CD
12-10-2009, 03:05 PM
Congrats! It is a good feeling isn't it. What a relief it was for me when I told my SO.

Jess :)

sherri52
12-10-2009, 03:07 PM
Congrats in telling the wife. I'm glad she supports you.

Shelly Preston
12-10-2009, 04:38 PM
Well done on telling your wife

Just take things slow even if she is supportive

It will still take her time to adjust there is no need to rush things

kristinacd55
12-10-2009, 05:43 PM
That's great! Just make sure you don't go overboard!! :eek:

Sheila
12-10-2009, 06:16 PM
Well done on telling your wife
Just take things slow even if she is supportive
It will still take her time to adjust there is no need to rush things

also let her know we have a GG only section called the F.A.B forum, where she can chat with us in private :)

DiannaRose
12-10-2009, 06:16 PM
Congratulations! It must be really great to have such a supportive wife! Be sure you let her know how much you appreciate her, every chance you get!

suchacutie
12-10-2009, 06:22 PM
My only advice would be to keep this a joint project between you and your wife. It is logical after all, since she has all the information you want!

Best of luck

tina

AmandaBlack
12-10-2009, 06:22 PM
Congrats and I envy your courage. I've been a closeted CD for about 15 yrs+ and would love to come out to my SO but likely will continue to keep it to myself (and you gurls!). Enjoy your new found freedom.

Joan_CD
12-10-2009, 06:23 PM
Thats great. Do you also want to go further with your dressing or do you only want to wear heels and hose? I have a feeling that once you start... you can't stop! Before you know it you will be in skirts and dresses... lol.

MissKara
12-10-2009, 08:00 PM
Congrats Hun :)

Lots of Love,
Miss Kara

Alice B
12-10-2009, 08:59 PM
That is really great. My wife also supported me, but from a distance. As time has passed her acceptance has grown to where she know allows me to go out dressed. You are off to a great start and be sure to support your wife and let her know how much you appreciate her acceptance.

melissacd
12-10-2009, 09:12 PM
hi everyone. would like to share my story. i have always been interested in pantyhose and stockings. but recently i have decided that i would like to start wearing them as well as high heels and panties. i told my wife about my desires and she fully supports me. it feels so good to know that the special person in your life cares about your feelings and is willing to share that with you. i have ordered a couple of pairs of heels and some crotchless fishnets. would like to take pics in the future. will keeps you posted. thanks all for you time.

Congrats! It is great to hear that some have support from the beginning. Just one point to note, if you take pics wearing just heels and crotchless fishnets it is really not required that you post them - too much information - :D

marny
12-11-2009, 12:02 AM
So you asked permission? :bonk::bonk: Glad she said yes but...good luck