PDA

View Full Version : Forgot to remove lipstick

DiannaRose
12-10-2009, 07:11 PM
I was trying to find the existing thread about forgetting to take off your lipstick before getting in to work. I had read it recently and you'd think I would have kept it in my head, but guess what I did today?

I often wear lipstick while I drive in to work...because I can, and because it's dark, and because the shade I wear almost matches my natural lip color. --almost--

So I'm driving in, periodically reminding myself to get a tissue and wipe off my lips before work, but I get there and walk in to the building and THEN remember I'm wearing lipstick!

Fortunately there was only the security guard in the lobby. I don't know if he would have noticed anything, but my lipstick DOES gloss-up my lips, just a little, so it's possible,

<giggle> silly me. :)

MissKara
12-10-2009, 08:11 PM
The other day I decided to wear nail polish to work. I catch the train to work (An hour and ten minute comute) and I got alot of looks from passenges on the train.

When I got to work, I got some comments but mostly people saying "I wish guys would wear nail polish more often!".

Lots of Love,
Miss Kara

Brenda456
12-10-2009, 08:17 PM
A near miss! But fun, too. . .