PDA

View Full Version : 1st outing- at VS- so awsome

Rebecca Kerr
12-10-2009, 09:26 PM
Its a bit long.... but all true:D

Hi,
My name Rebecca. This is my story of my first true outing.
About a week ago I went to Victoria's Secret partially dressed. I wore a pair of well fitting jeans and a cute purple top (both from "Candies'") over a matching bra and panty set from Victoria's Secret "Pink" collection in hot pink.
I finished the look with a pair of black flats with a cute thin bow up front. From far away you probably wouldn't notice (especially when I wore my jacket over) but up close, it was obvious. Nonetheless the trip to VS was uneventful, outside the store no one noticed (a good thing). Inside VS the sales girl looked down and saw my shoes, but not one comment (I also kept a male jacket over my outfit). I was hoping for more.

So I decided to take a bold step. I went back yesterday. The same outfit-but I wore 4" shinny hot pink heels that showed my matching hot pink toe nails and a gold metallic Gucci bag. I was nervous, this was noticeable, even from a far...

I got to the mall at 9:40pm and with a coat and sneakers did a quick run to pre-assess the situation. (i.e. avoid co-workers etc..) I almost chickened out but as I walked past the store I saw a sales girl in VS. Young 20's nice curvy ass and boobs- sexy brunet with a short tight black dress and knee high boots... As a true sissy I knew I had no choice but to reveal myself to her. I ran back to my car, and changed my shoes to my pink heels, grabed the purse and covered up with my coat.
I cut across JC Penny having only to cross the Girls juniors section before getting to the mall :) . Although my coat covers down to my knees the pink heels give me away. Luckily the mall closes in 10 minutes and there a very few people left. Right before VS, there is a hall with vending machines a lockers ( I know, how perfect is that) I quickly go in, put my coat in my locker and am now fully exposed... pink heels, tight jeans, and a sexy purple top that helps my figure. No wig, no makeup. I go into VS and walk towards the back.

Only sales girls are in the store. The first one I see is sitting on the floor 20 feet away putting bras away " Can I help you find anything" before she looked over and registered. I "was just looking" and with a little smile she went back to her task... I keep walking and was approached by another girl. She smiles, and offers her help.
I ask her for something cute and she begins to walk around the store showing me stuff she liked. A minute in she said "I love your heels, the pink is so cute" WOW, finally, a comment.
I thank her and she tells me " I can't walk in heels very well, my ankles wobble, how do you keep your straight" I was caught a little off guard. I was in the girliest place in the mall, in girl attire and a girl was asking me for tips on how to walk in heels. I didn't have a good answer "practice I guess". She then said "I don't want to be rude but... are you going through a transformation..." "Nope, just a guy who likes girls and girly things. I don't like guys" I replied. She repeated the "Don't like guys part" I think she was caught off guard as if she probably thought was gay. "Yep, I like girls" She then replied. That's cool smiled and we went back to looking at stuff. I felt good about educating her about how many CDs are.

One of the outfits she showed me was a cute lingerie maids outfit. "I already have it" I said. She gave me a warm smile.
We began talking more and she began to tell me that she thought my dressing up was pretty cool. I asked her if she thought it strange- her response " weird? no not at all, there a many much weirder things that are bad... I think it's actually pretty cool."

I realized it was 5 past 10 and apologized to her for keeping her past closing time... what came next made my day the best day ever. "You don't have to leave, we need to stay here organizing anyways, you're welcome to stay." I did and had her show me bras she liked. Without me asking she said, here why don't you go try these on and took me back to the changing rooms.

I was a large room with a large black leather bench and a full length black framed mirror with the word "STRIP" in pink neon lights on the top part of the mirror (Inside the glass)

I looked in the mirror taking in how totally sissy I looked. I came out multiple times so she could help me find the best size. Once we figured out my size she gave me a "Perfect Fit" card that had my sizes and preferred bra types. She asked for my name "It's Becky" I said, she went with it. She wrote her name on the card with the stores number and handed it off to me. I put it in my purse.
They didn't have the bra I liked in the color I wanted. She took down my cell and will call me when one comes in. ( I can't wait for the call " HI Becky, your bra is here..." )

I then walked around the store as she went to the back to put in the request for my bra. I walked to the pink section were they had the 5for $25 panty sale. The hot girl in the short dress and boots was the manager and was organizing the table. I came up to the table where we engaged in small talk while I looked for panties. She told me she had 2 of the bras I liked and said I would love the too... Wow- talking to this hot sexy girl about her bras...that was hot. Just then, my sales girl retuned and started to help my pick out five cute panties. She suggested ones that said "Lucky if you can read this" in tiny print and made a flirty comment about it... we grabbed five cute pairs an moved on...
I then asked her to show me some thigh highs. I chose a plain black pair and she gave me some fish nets. She gave me tips too... like how I could wear one pair over and the best way to fasten the garters.
we then headed to the cashiers where see wrung me up. We talked for a while actually.
She was really cool about the whole thing and I thanked her for being so. She told me she loved the fact that I did what I wanted without caring what others thought and that I looked fun... we talked some more and we agreed that I can come shop afterhours again anytime.....

Sorry for the long post. This was such an eye-opening experience. I think the sales girl and I may actually develop a friendship. She was cute too. I can't wait to go back next week (don't want to look like a stalker) And spend time getting to know the sales girl outside of work. If she's still cool, I ask her to take me shopping and help me pick out stuff....:love::D

Maija
12-10-2009, 09:50 PM
Sounds like too much fun for one person. I wish I was there.

:battingeyelashes:

Rebecca Kerr
12-10-2009, 10:43 PM
Sounds like too much fun for one person. I wish I was there.

:battingeyelashes:

It was :tongueout I can't wait to go back, i still seems to good to be true...

sissystephanie
12-10-2009, 10:47 PM
I am not surprised at your reception at the VS store. I shop enfemme at several different VS stores in my area and have never had a bad reception. Oh yes, when I say I am enfemme I mean my clothes are totally enfemme, but no wig or makeup. That is how I go out in public now that my late wife is no longer around to fix my wig and do my makeup! I have been fitted with bras, and even panties, in their stores without any problems. They are one of the most CD friendly stores I know, although Nordstrom's runs a close second! BTW, from your description of what you were wearing I believe I may be old enough to be your grandfather!! But I do like your outfit!

Sophie_C
12-10-2009, 11:49 PM
Yeah, most people don't know that girls working at VS have encountered plenty of CDs shopping there, and even though they're not paid by commission, the stores have marks to make, so they've got an interest to be cordial. I know most people think they'll be so shocked, but CDs flock to VS, like bees to honey. Glad you had a fantastic time, doll! ;)

Bailey_in_Mansfield
12-10-2009, 11:54 PM
I was a large room with a large black leather bench and a full length black framed mirror with the word "STRIP" in pink neon lights on the top part of the mirror (Inside the glass)

This sounds remarkably like my own experiences that I've related in this thread (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121361). :) Right down to the STRIP part! I didn't mention it in the mirror, but yes, LOL, it's definitely very prominent and easy to remember. :D

linnea
12-11-2009, 12:03 AM
what a wonderful experience--thanks for sharing it!