PDA

View Full Version : One good thing.

connie johnson
12-11-2009, 09:09 AM
Hi girls.

I recently started a new job and they put me on the night shift. 4 pm till 1230 am. I dont like the hours:sad:, but the one good thing is I get to dress everyday :cheer:instead of only on weekends (at least until the kids come home from college for the hollidays). this could be fun:) but I hope i get day shift soon.

sherri52
12-11-2009, 09:13 AM
It's great that you get to dress often. I wouldn't like those hours either. Let's hope you get your wish and go day shift.

DiannaRose
12-11-2009, 11:24 AM
The good with the bad, I suppose. Count your blessings and know that there are some of us who envy you your CD time despite your hours. :)

lavistaa62
12-11-2009, 12:57 PM
I used to be a nurse and worked the 3-1130 shift- I'm a night owl so it suited me just fine. I did notice I needed lot less sleep- not sure why but 5-6hrs and sometimes less suited me just fine. Working office-stiff hours it often feels like 7-8 isn't enough- maybe it's just the need for sun or something.

linnea
12-11-2009, 10:56 PM
Anything that makes it easier to have time to dress en femme would suit me just fine. It's good to be able to dress freely and enjoy it.

MissKara
12-12-2009, 02:47 AM
I used to have a job like that, 3:14 - 11:30 but I worked in a call centre so there were 200 others people on my level so it was hard to be Kara :P

I do have to say I liked the fact of starting later in the day so I could do stuff during the day but I hated the fact that all my friends would be coming home around the time I finsihed.

Lots of Love,
Miss Kara

Amanda Styles
12-12-2009, 04:47 AM
I've worked every shift there is from 7-3, 3-11, 11-7 and 24 /48, 12/12/24 shifts. I have always been able to schedule my private dressing time. Must make time to indulge yourself.

connie johnson
12-18-2009, 10:06 AM
Hi Ladies.

Earlier in this post i told about being on night shift and able to dress everyday, well after 18 days in a row being able to dress up, it comes to a (temporary) end today. The kids come home from school tonight and now I wont be able to dress for a few weeks. It was FUN while it lasted:thumbup:. Now it will be about three weeks before I can do it again.:cry:

MissKara
12-18-2009, 10:33 AM
Doh :Angry3: Oh well, atleast it was fun while it lasted. Atleast it may come around again :daydreaming:

Lots of Love,
Miss Kara

Brandi Wyne
12-18-2009, 11:13 AM
How many girls here work night shift jobs compared to days? What are the advantages and disadvantages of each? I have mostly worked days throughout my career but I have had to take work that was late shift. By that time of day(night) I wasn't into dressing as I just wanted to be home and in bed.

Debbie37
12-18-2009, 11:44 AM
For many years I worked the night shift 6P to 6A rotating four and three days. It was great for dressing because everybody was gone so I could sleep in nighties and before work I could put on panties and stocking and nobody was the wiser. The hard about about nights is the 3Am hour for me. My brain just wanted to shut down and I had to work extremely hard to stay awake. The other downside to nights is the transition days where you switch from nights to days and days to nights. The pay was better however.

jenna_woods
12-18-2009, 12:32 PM
it is a great thing, I wouldn't like the hours but wow to be dressed that much and while working I would do it,

connie johnson
01-07-2010, 09:30 AM
:) the kids have gone back to school. it's sad to see them leave. but the ggod thing is now i sit here dressed writting this post. nice to be able to dress again:):):)

StaceyJane
01-07-2010, 09:40 AM
I work the night shift and I love being able to come home and dress for awhile before going to bed.