PDA

View Full Version : pedicure trip dos (two)

joank
12-11-2009, 03:07 PM
I posted about a month ago of a pedicure trip which was very uncomfortable for me. Well, after corresponding with a number of girls, but Tamara V in particular, I decided to return to the same shop (not confrontational) with more knowldge on what to expect and to ask if I did not understand.

What a difference a month and a little knowledge makes. I was greeted with a Merry Christmas and how glad they were I chose their establishment. The tech I had this time was very friendly and although we had to repeat ourselves a number of times, there was humorous conversation. The service was excellent and the girl was a real sales person in trying to add more services to my stay. I did go for callous removal and that was a very nice touch (I shoe horses so I know something about this stuff).

They were having parking space problems later in the day due to a very popular resturant in the same area and it was suggested that I comeback at the same time (9 am) in the future so there would be pleanty of parking.

When paying I asked my tech her name and will ask for her again.
Oh by the way, the toenails were done in a bright red glitter and they look great.

Added to this two nice tops at Kohl's and earlier to Sally's beauty supply for lip liner and the polish, I would say it was a very satisfactory morning. I am sooo glad it worked better this time and thank you to all who wrote.

jenna_woods
12-11-2009, 03:15 PM
I am so glad your 2 trip went so good, it shows us we should not give up,

sherri52
12-11-2009, 03:36 PM
I'm glad this trip went so much better for you. That is how the shop is supposed to act with any and all customers

Persephone
12-11-2009, 06:35 PM
Sounds great Joank! Really glad you had a more enjoyable experience this time. By all means, ask for the same tech next time and continue to tip her and you should have great results.

Enjoy!

As it happens, I had my pedicure this morning too. I did OPI's A Ruby for Rudolph again (really beautiful rich color, I think) and my manicurist added some silver bursts as highlights.

I found out last week that my æsthetician really did use it as her toenail color for her wedding after she'd seen it on me!

It looks like OPI has discontinued the color! :sad: It was one of their seasonal ones. The picture fails to do the rich depth justice.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/sandylewiscares/NailPolishOPIRubyforRudolph.jpg

KandisTX
12-14-2009, 03:58 PM
Just got back from getting a mani/pedi. OMG I feel so good right now, I went for the Spa Deluxe Pedi and the Deluxe Mani. I have a lovely fuscia shade on my toes right now. The ladies at the salon just love it when I come in there, they always wonder what color I'm going to get for my toes.

Kandis:love::rose2: