PDA

View Full Version : I got some pretty time for myself

crossdrezzer1
12-11-2009, 10:22 PM
was home all alone,,wife and kid went to a sleep over and wife told me to have fun,,if you know what I mean so here are the results,,,what do you think,,,its 930 pm and want to go shopping but everything is closed,,,maybe some other day... here is my new turtle neck sweater and also my new chop pants from the last fashion bug trip...do you think I could pass?

joyce483
12-11-2009, 10:32 PM
i think you look the best in the first pic standing up against the door. i would go to lunch with you anytime.

MissKara
12-11-2009, 10:35 PM
I love it when I get Kara time, all to little I'm afraid :(

Lots of Love,
Miss Kara

crossdrezzer1
12-11-2009, 10:36 PM
i think you look the best in the first pic standing up against the door. i would go to lunch with you anytime.

I agree,,thats why I titled that photo pretty and put it first,,,

Sweetie, looks fab. Pick me up and we'll do lunch together:battingeyelashes:

love the jeans

xox, Evie

Thanks,, I also adore the jeans,,, at fashion bug,,they are stretch denim and cut super cute

but no one has answered the question,.,,,would I pass or be read? looking like this in public..

sherri52
12-12-2009, 07:26 PM
The real question is how do you feel about yourself. Go out earlier on a different day, enjoy the outlet malls in NH. You look like you'll get by but if you don't feel good about yourself you may look quilty as you go through the stores which will draw attention and looks from others making you feel as if they know. Get your self confidence going and the rest will follow.:hugs:

kayesimone
12-12-2009, 07:29 PM
i like the first shot...very coy and natural....cute!

DiannaRose
12-12-2009, 07:29 PM
Congratulations on the Amy time...it's so great when things work out, and you are so blessed to have a wife who gives you the time you need.

I totally think you'd do okay...I know I'd probably not give you a second look on the street (depending on what you were wearing). And I love those big hoop earrings! Fabulous! :)

crossdrezzer1
12-13-2009, 08:31 AM
I totally think you'd do okay...I know I'd probably not give you a second look on the street (depending on what you were wearing). And I love those big hoop earrings! Fabulous! :)[/QUOTE]

Not give me a second look huh? lol,,, why not sexy enough--LOL

Angie G
12-13-2009, 09:57 AM
Nice outfit and looking good Amy.:hugs:
Angie

LaurenB
12-13-2009, 10:05 PM
How lucky that your wife gave you a pass to dress. You look passable to me. I llike the sweater and pink top. Cute.