PDA

View Full Version : Cheerleader Uniforms

AngelAshley
06-21-2005, 04:51 PM
I'm so excited!! Our cheerleading squad president got the sample uniform through today, which means the rest of us will get ours in a couple of weeks!! How cute?!?!

http://www.minaki.co.uk/_external/uniform.jpg
(Bad quality pic, it was taken on a phone...)

(And btw, that's not me.)

azure
06-21-2005, 04:56 PM
where'd you get that photo of me

(this is my delusion, getcha own!!!!)

AngelAshley
06-21-2005, 05:00 PM
Lol. It's not a delusion for me - I'll have my own uniform in a couple of weeks :p

DanaJ
06-21-2005, 05:14 PM
Great!! I can't wait for a couple of weeks so we can see some pix of you in that cute uniform!

DanaJ

Julie York
06-21-2005, 05:17 PM
rah rah rah

Kimberly
06-21-2005, 05:25 PM
Lol. It's not a delusion for me - I'll have my own uniform in a couple of weeks :p
The female type????

You......! grumble...

AngelAshley
06-21-2005, 05:48 PM
Yes, the female type :)
There's only one male cheerleader in our squad and it's not me!
(His name is John)

And just to make you more green...

I get to perform a 4 minute cheer routine while wearing it, in front of a few hundred people :D

azure
06-21-2005, 06:19 PM
no, Ive got something much worse, for unashamed taunting she forfits by having the entire thread round her gaf for a day, emptying her fridge, playing all her LPs, (loud), dancing and singing(really badly), taking polaroid photos and blu tacking them to the cieling, trying on all of her clothes then selling them on ebay, then as a final coup de gras all the furniture transfered outside in exactly the position it was inside the house(its tradition dontcha know, could be worse if her roof was flat it would end up there(thats where her car is!!!)

DanaJ
06-21-2005, 06:25 PM
Yes, the female type :)
There's only one male cheerleader in our squad and it's not me!
(His name is John)

And just to make you more green...

I get to perform a 4 minute cheer routine while wearing it, in front of a few hundred people :DWill we see some pix then? :) I am just real anxious to see some pix of you (especially after seeing your profile pic - beautiful!) in that cute cheer uniform!

DanaJ

AngelAshley
06-21-2005, 06:49 PM
Heh yeah, there will be pics :)

Watch this space...

Julie York
06-22-2005, 05:37 PM
When you do the big event in Nottingham there should be lots of photos. In fact a few of us are near there. When is it on so we can come and see you?

DanaJ
06-22-2005, 05:39 PM
When you do the big event in Nottingham there should be lots of photos. In fact a few of us are near there. When is it on so we can come and see you?That's a good idea Julie! Sounds like a fun event - Minaki, can you post a place and time where this event will be held so some of the members here can come watch you in action?

DanaJ

samanthajay
06-23-2005, 12:20 AM
minaki you would look great i do hope you get some pics ;)

eleventhdr
06-23-2005, 01:00 AM
I still long to be a Jayette our old highschool cheerleaders.. Suzy!.

RachelDenise
06-23-2005, 04:54 AM
Can't wait for the pictures!!!

Shining Star
06-23-2005, 05:34 AM
very cute outfit could you send me one please

Tristen Cox
06-23-2005, 06:46 AM
very cute outfit could you send me one please
And me ;)

AngelAshley
06-26-2005, 06:15 PM
Heh. They're very expensive... not sure exactly how much, about £120 I think.... so I can't send anybody one ;) and they're made specially to fit our exact measurements...

The competition is on the 29th of July to 1st August. I don't know which day we'll be performing (there's a lot going on over the weekend, and it won't be Monday the 1st) but I'll let you know as soon as I know. It's being held at Nottingham University.

So you know who to look out for: Our squad is called the Surrey Angels, and you already know what the uniform looks like! I'll post a pic of me here at some stage so you know what I look like ;) (There's one in my profile but I don't have dreads any more). Basically there's one stunt at the beginning, where me and 3 other girls lift Cat up above our heads. I'll be at the front of that stunt, holding her legs, with my back to the audience.

In all seriousness, if anyone just wants to come along and watch, thats fine, but if anyone wants to meet me or say Hi at any time please follow the usual meeting someone off the internet rules, and arrange it with me first, etc. I'm gonna be hyper nervous as it is... so please bear that in mind.

- Mina

DanaJ
06-26-2005, 06:21 PM
Mina, sounds like fun! Can I ask a question or two?

Do the other teams have guys dressed as girls?
Do the other teams know this?

I guess I am just saying that it seems to give your team an unfair advantage to have a guy who is posing as a girl for a competiton.... are there any rules about how many members have to be girls and how many have to be guys?

DanaJ

AngelAshley
06-26-2005, 06:27 PM
Do the other teams have guys dressed as girls?
Not that I know of

Do the other teams know this?
No

I know what you mean... I was thinking the same when I joined.

We're competing at the Senior Co-Ed Advanced level, which means guys are allowed to cheer. We actually have a guy in our squad already, he was there before I joined... so having me joining the squad hasn't affected anything at all.

guy who is posing as a girl
Be carefull how you put it ;) I wouldn't ever consider myself a guy any more.

I'm no more physically able than the rest of the girls who compete... I'm not all that heavily built, not as strong as some of them... so all in all I don't really have an advantage.

Peggy Sue
07-30-2005, 09:24 PM
Hi girls!
Tonight I'm wearing my newest purchase of a cheerleader uniform. The shell and skirt are pink purple and white in combination. The skirt has twelve pleats. With it I have on black pantyhose, pink rhumba panties with white lace and a short ivory lacy mini-half slip to create lots of lace when I flip the skirt up. As well I have the appropriate shoes, and poms along with a wig and large hoop earrings. I already have a yellow and white cheerleader uniform with shell and skirt of twelve pleats. I have always loved this image along with my 50's style of femme wardrobe. Do you girls have any interesting special looks that you like to put together over and above our usual cding?
Sincerely,
Peggy Sue :hugs: :kissing:

sam
07-30-2005, 09:28 PM
Hi girls!
Tonight I'm wearing my newest purchase of a cheerleader uniform. The shell and skirt are pink purple and white in combination. The skirt has twelve pleats. With it I have on black pantyhose, pink rhumba panties with white lace and a short ivory lacy mini-half slip to create lots of lace when I flip the skirt up. As well I have the appropriate shoes, and poms along with a wig and large hoop earrings. I already have a yellow and white cheerleader uniform with shell and skirt of twelve pleats. I have always loved this image along with my 50's style of femme wardrobe. Do you girls have any interesting special looks that you like to put together over and above our usual cding?
Sincerely,
Peggy Sue :hugs: :kissing:

do you have a pic of you in the cheerleading uniform

eleventhdr
07-30-2005, 09:31 PM
I just love Cheerleader stuff always wanted to be one myself. Suzy!.

Jesse69
07-30-2005, 09:44 PM
Yeah, show us a pic!

emmicd
07-30-2005, 09:55 PM
Sounds like a nice outfit you purchased. Interesting concept you brought up about period dressing. When I think of the 50's I think of the Happy Days TV series.

The girls dressing for the sock hops.

I liked the baseball movie about the all american girls baseball team portrayed in A league of their own. Directed by Penny Marshall and starring Geena Davis and Tom Hanks. I liked the girls baseball uniforms.

Since I like baseball and crossdressing that would be my choice.

Emmi

Clare
08-01-2005, 09:13 AM
Pickies! Where are the pickies?

Cheerleader Uniforms - wish they were popular in Australia. Can't think where i'd find one. Maybe one of the major sporting leagues have teams which have an offical uniform for public girls to buy and wear - dunno will have to look into it. Mind you, if it was a very appealing design, i'd certainly buy one myself.

Strange, I had never considered sporting uniforms previously, but after replying to a thread about tennis outfits (sorry - can't remember whose thread), it has suddenly become an interest to me - swimsuits / bikinis too.

Christine

AngelAshley
08-01-2005, 01:52 PM
Funny thing... I just came back from the BCA (British Cheerleading Association) Championships in Nottingham!! I'm gonna post all the details about it in another thread (think I got one started somewhere) if you're interested. Keep this one on topic...

I have my own uniform now, it's a 3 peice blue and yellow one with a cute pleated skirt. I'll try and get a pic on here soon!

AngelAshley
08-01-2005, 02:12 PM
Did anyone come and watch this in the end? We did SOOOOOO well! We even bought home a trophy!!

Basically things didn't go too well on the practise before the first day... a couple of the stunts just didn't fly, and when we did the basket toss (stunt where we throw someone up to 25 feet in the air), the girl landed right on top of me in a heap... hurt my head, neck and back and nearly had to pull out... but didn't. We went on and it went a lot better, but the main tick-tock stunt didn't fly, and we were a bit out of time. We were in 5th place (out of 5 squads in our division) by 10 points. On the plus side, we had no infractions! (penalties for things like, stepping off the performing area)

So... we practised some more the next day, and it went a lot better. Worked on our spacing, movements, stunts, etc... and then went on... and it just went so well. All the stunts flew, we were in time, sharp movements, only a couple of minor things went wrong (I missed out a forward roll cos I would of rolled off the mat if I'd done it...)

So by the end of it we managed to come above the Liverpool Foxes by 6 points!! Grabbed that 4th place spot!! (Cos of the system, 4 out of the 5 squads in our position get trophys) which is really really good for us cos apparently we always come last!

Pictures coming soon and also a video of the routine!! (when the DVD comes..)

AngelAshley
08-03-2005, 05:50 PM
Here's some photos of the routine...

http://www.digitalsportsuk.co.uk/bcanottinghamfri.html
http://www.digitalsportsuk.co.uk/bcanottinghamsat.html

Click View Images, go to Select Search Criteria and find UNI/UNC, and look for us in the blue and yellow uniforms.

Image numbers are Friday: 9023 to 9048 (bottom of Page 2), Saturday: 4502 to 4516 (Middle of Page 1)

4512 is of me!! (looking like a demon in that light!)

- Mina

Tristen Cox
08-03-2005, 09:12 PM
Nice uniform :D

AngelAshley
08-04-2005, 01:44 AM

Shining Star
08-04-2005, 04:07 AM
great pics of the routine. now where the pics of you.

and also how did you become a cding cheerleader?

AngelAshley
08-06-2005, 07:15 AM
Number 4512 is the best one of me, although I look demonic. I'll try and get the group photo of the whole squad on here. I don't look demonic in it but I do have a dent in my head where I got fllen on in the practise!!

and also how did you become a cding cheerleader?
I just saw a poster with the squads details on it and contacted them. Made sure they knew my situation in advnce and they were 100% cool with it. So I started going to practise and really enjoying it, and the gender issue never came up at all really. They accepted me as a female from the start and never questioned it.

I've learnt quite quickly in life that you can't let a lack of confidence stop you from doing the things you want to do. I'll admit it did take me a while to pluck up the courage to contact them, but I didn't pussyfoot around too much.

Hopefully I can be of some inspration to some people... if I can become a cheerleader and perform in my uniform in front of nearly 4,000 people without issues, then hopefully you should feel more comfortable about doing more than just running up your garden path to get the mail!!

- Mina

Val Tan
08-07-2005, 07:35 PM
Hopefully I can be of some inspration to some people... if I can become a cheerleader and perform in my uniform in front of nearly 4,000 people without issues, then hopefully you should feel more comfortable about doing more than just running up your garden path to get the mail!!

- Mina

you sure are an inspiration :thumbsup: :love:

brandi
08-08-2005, 07:47 PM
:kewlpics: looking really good. Wish I could have done something like that when I was younger.

Love the uniform

Brandi :)

Natasha Anne
08-08-2005, 09:35 PM
Well done. This is brilliant. I agree with your comments about confidence, and have done big things in that regard too (as some people on the forum know from previous postings)

You're an inspiration to all of us. Love your work.

Adrianne
08-09-2005, 06:30 AM
Great pictures, do what you enjoy. I am happy for you.

Adrianne.

Jamie M
08-09-2005, 06:36 AM
That's absolutely brilliant Mina ,you say you hoped to be an inspiration to somebody , well I think that you've acheived that in spades here , myself very definately included. Kinda makes you think that anything is possible if you set your mind to it

you go girl :Power: