PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday, I had a 'Day'

Abi Kayli Brandreth
12-12-2009, 03:28 AM
So, yesterday, as i was getting ready to go work, i thought 'stuff it' and put on a nice pair of boy shorts, and some tights and girls socks. Customers dont nosey at the staff where i work, so i thought i would be fine. I wasnt. As i was kneeling on a freezer lid a customer who i know well wondered past and looked at my legs/feet for some obscure reason and asked why the F was i wearing pink socks and tights.....Ah, im stuffed i thought, so i acted quick and said it was a dare with some mates. He bought it and off he went.

That was the bad part of my day.

Now the exceptionally good part :D

I asked the girl who i have fancied for about 2 years out yesterday aswell, after i finished work, i phoned and asked if she wanted to come for a drink, tonight. So, i cant wait untill tonight to go out and see where it goes, she doesnt know about Becki yet :)

MissKara
12-12-2009, 04:06 AM
Ohhh, lets us know how it goes :hugs:

I have had similar experiences (Like my pants busting at dancing when I've been wearing pluro pink underwear) but I tend to wear black or skin tone if its going to be visible.

Lots of Love,
Miss Kara

DiannaRose
12-12-2009, 10:17 AM
Sorry to hear about the customer...though why what you wear should have been any of his busniess is beyond me. If I saw someone wearing pink tights I'd either not say anything, or comment on how nice they are! I bet that's it...he was jealous and secretly admired you for wearing them, but was too "manly" to admit it to himself. :)

But I'm thrilled about your date! Let us know how it goes, Becki! :)

linnea
12-12-2009, 11:11 AM
It sounds as if your day was mostly good despite the rude customer. That's something to enjoy and remember.