PDA

View Full Version : Should I or not

Leanne.cd.uk
12-12-2009, 07:51 AM
Here's the deal I am sat here in my mother in laws house all alone (wife and her gone 150 miles today) her pantie drawer is full of sexy lingerie etc...

Do I have a treat and dress in her stuff or not??

for a 50+ y/o she hsa g-strings thongs and bustiers etcc WOW and not cheap stuff.

let me know ur thoughts

Kate Simmons
12-12-2009, 08:01 AM
She will know if anything is even touched.

Leanne.cd.uk
12-12-2009, 08:04 AM
i know its a huge risk but there is some syuff that i can get out easy and not move other stuff - there is a lacy bustier top and pantie set that has caught my eye - will go 4 it i think

Jocelyn Quivers
12-12-2009, 08:06 AM
I will just answer with a simple no, do not wear your mother in laws lingerie without her permission or knowledge.:2c:

Tracy_Victoria
12-12-2009, 08:32 AM
Do I have a treat and dress in her stuff or not??

It's sad you even have to ask such a question of yourself after clearly having gone looking, let alone post it here!.

Yes, as children we have a desire, and this sort of think happens, but not as adults.

Get your own clothes, there readily available in things called shops and you can buy what you wish to please yourself, borrowing others personal things, is not like lending the neibours Mower! Imagine how you would feel if something special or personal to you was user be another for there Sexual gain.

Get your own stuff, it just makes life easier, and you can wear what you want without fear, or, GUILT!

Stephenie S
12-12-2009, 08:44 AM
In a word, NO.

Stay out of someone else's underwear drawer. This is disgusting, crude, and just plain gross. How would YOU feel if someone was getting off inside YOUR underwear and then putting it back in your drawer?

Get your own stuff. You get it by going into a store and buying it. The bonus is that you get the right size. Never, never, ever, go into someone else's underwear or clothes without their permission.

And besides, they will know you have done so. Women always do.

Stephenie

Sandra
12-12-2009, 10:00 AM
One word NO

Billie1
12-12-2009, 10:02 AM
Just my two cents, but my answer would be a resounding NO!
It's just not polite to invade someone else's personal space like that.
There's this old saying ... "Do unto others ..."

giuseppina
12-12-2009, 12:32 PM
This is the kind of thing that upsets the genetic ladies in our lives. Don't even open the drawer!

Get your own stuff, Leanne.

linnea
12-12-2009, 12:36 PM
This is the kind of thing that upsets the genetic ladies in our lives. Don't even open the drawer!

Get your own stuff, Leanne.

I totally agree with all the NO's that have been registered.

Joselle3
12-12-2009, 02:27 PM
You should not! Besides the valid reasons the other posters have given think of the consequences if you were to be caught. :doh:

rayander01
12-12-2009, 03:10 PM
Add my vote fo NO!!! She will know someone was in her drawers. Guess who she will blame. As other's have said, get your own. The consequenses are down right scary.

Rey

Billie1
12-12-2009, 03:30 PM
The consequenses are down right scary.

Rey

Oh yeah, what if something got torn, or something?:eek:

DanielleLee
12-12-2009, 03:31 PM
I'm in absolute agreement with almost everyone here... No, No, No!!! The first rule of crossdressing that I ever learned, as it relates to SOs and acceptance, is to never, ever wear your SO's undies. I think that rule applies double or triple for her siblings or parents. :2c:

Jezebella
12-12-2009, 03:48 PM
I echo the "NO." And my "NO" is a blanket one that applies to going through the drawers and cupboards of your inlaws' (or any other relative's) house for any reason. Many people just "know" when someone has disturbed their things. Crossdressing may not be the first motive that will be suspected, but would it be any better to be pegged as nosy or a possibly suspected of looking for valuables to steal?

theresa
12-12-2009, 03:59 PM
No way

Melissa A.
12-12-2009, 04:12 PM
Violating somone's privacy and property is always wrong, whether they find out or not. Sheesh, you're 50. Buy your own toys. As a transitioning TS who has all the empathy in the world for those who need and like to crossdress, I would be rightfully furious, unless one asked nicely, first.

Hugs,

Melissa

Jonianne
12-12-2009, 04:17 PM
The number ONE rule, if you ever want acceptance from others or even yourself, is to not violate others' BOUNDRIES!!!

slamddoger
12-12-2009, 04:22 PM
no--------------------------- no

Hope
12-12-2009, 04:41 PM
No NO NO No No No No NO NO NO!!!! NOOOOOOOO! NO!

How on Earth is that even a question?

Forget about what happens when you get caught, and you WILL get caught. This is an obvious situation that does not require a professional ethicist to figure out.

Honestly it is a little bit disturbing that you would even root through your mother-in-law's panty drawer. Have a shave of respect for others, and the things that belong to other people.

This isn't like when you were 12 and were rooting through your mother's drawer, or your sister's; ostensibly because you didn't have a means to go out and buy your own things. You are a grown man, you are married. You want to wear some silky satiny frilly things? Cool. Go buy your own.

RADER
12-12-2009, 04:46 PM
NO; But you herd that before here, Remember women have radar minds and
know when something has been toched. So if want to live, go shopping insted. :daydreaming:

VanessaVW
12-12-2009, 05:19 PM
No! Buy anything you want for yourself, but don't touch other's stuff. Just my opinion.

S. Lisa Smith
12-12-2009, 05:29 PM
I will just answer with a simple no, do not wear your mother in laws lingerie without her permission or knowledge.:2c:
:iagree:

Tina Marie
12-12-2009, 05:32 PM
Ok, after all the "NOs", did you try them on?

MarciManseau
12-12-2009, 05:33 PM
In a word, NO.

Stay out of someone else's underwear drawer. This is disgusting, crude, and just plain gross. How would YOU feel if someone was getting off inside YOUR underwear and then putting it back in your drawer?

Stephenie

Depends on who it was :) Anjelina Jolie knows she's welcome to wear my undies any day! I promised her :devil:

Leslie Langford
12-12-2009, 05:41 PM
...years ago, when I was a novice Cder and my femme wardrobe was still quite limited, I retrieved one of my wife's discarded bras to try on from a bag of items she had prepared to donate to Goodwill. She found out about it (don't ask how - women's intuition???) and even though she was through with it, she still freaked out over what I had done :eek::doh:.

charlen
12-12-2009, 06:14 PM
no no no nonoooo; thats my vote:sad:

Stephenie S
12-12-2009, 07:03 PM
Depends on who it was Anjelina Jolie knows she's welcome to wear my undies any day! I promised her

ROFLMAO

bridget jones
12-12-2009, 07:05 PM
NO,I wore my sisters panties growing up but it was when I could'nt get my own.You should have prepared for this and packed a secret case of your own.

tonixd
12-12-2009, 07:05 PM
I've always liked this yarn:
If you have to ask if it's right, it probably not.

Missy Anne's GG
12-12-2009, 08:16 PM
Definitely not!

CamilleLeon
12-13-2009, 03:16 AM
Just saying...if you have several hours while they're out, why not go buy a new pair if you really want to try something new?