PDA

View Full Version : going out / Great party

june2cd
12-12-2009, 12:04 PM
We have a little x-mas Pot luck dinner with the Flathead Vally Alliance tonight and I am going all dressed up. It is out at a members home, but I still get out in the public a little which I do like doing when ever I can. Plan on wearing my new 14" boots, white sweeter, and a levi skirt. (Can not wait) lol
everyone have a great day.

linnea
12-12-2009, 12:11 PM
Wonderful! Have a great time! I'm sure that you'll look great and feel great and have a lot of fun!

Danielle Gee
12-12-2009, 05:41 PM
...with envy that is. I wish I could raise the nerve to go out in public....Maybe someday:daydreaming:

jenna_woods
12-12-2009, 06:37 PM
great hope you have a very good time, enjoy it all.

sarahgk
12-12-2009, 09:41 PM
I wish our LGBT groups in my area would do something like that! It sounds like a lot of fun! Have a great time!

june2cd
12-13-2009, 01:43 PM
The X-max party was very good and had good food to. My girl friend and I had a great time. It is so nice to be able to go out and be around friends and be dressed the way you like to be dessed. The driving was fun last night we got about 6 to 8 inches of snow and then the wind pick up which even made it nicer. Now I have to wait for our New Years eve dance and I can get all dressup up again. The LGBT people have been so nice and I do hope most of you have access to this great group of people. You all have a great Chrismas holiday season
I know my log name is june but I am Becky.

az_azeel
12-13-2009, 03:12 PM
Sounds like you had a wonderfull time Becky.. bet you cant wait till New Years eve..;)

SAMANTHA_IN_MT
12-13-2009, 09:42 PM
Well ya'll I'm the other girl mentioned hehe. I am so proud to call Becky my friend. She truly is a beautifull person and a pleasure to be around. I did have a wonderfull time, and it is soooo nice to be with people that totaly accept you for who you are. Cant wait for new years eve. If I can go, I am soo totally going with Becky again hehe.

sherri52
12-13-2009, 09:53 PM
Have a great time. Wish I was there with you. I need to get out.