PDA

View Full Version : remembering your first time out

bridget jones
12-12-2009, 12:22 PM
I remember my first time out.I had purchased a wig from a shop and could not get the look I wanted so I shaved my legs put on my make up got dressed and went back with the wig.I remember walking out in my dress for the first time.I remember the breeze across my nylon covered legs and up my dress was fabulous.I felt more relaxed and confident than ever.I arrived at the shop went in and asked the associate if she could help with the wig I purchased there and she was happy to help.I was so relieved that everything so well I went to the store across the lot and bought some new panties and a camisole.That was an evening I'll never forget.

linnea
12-12-2009, 12:30 PM
Long ago on my first time out, I wore a long blonde wig, a short skirt, a clingy top. Underneath I had a bra and a long-leg panty girdle, with large forms and foam padding to give me lots of curves. Of course, I wore make-up and some large, clip-on earrings (this was long before I had my ears pierced). It took me a couple of hours to get all dolled up. I then went out in the dark to my car, drove to a shopping center, and walked around the various stores and looked through the windows at various merchandise.
I did not go into any stores nor did I see any people.
There was a very good reason for that: it was about 1 am; all the stores were closed--lol.
Since then I've come a long ways.