PDA

View Full Version : just got back from the nail salon

crossdrezzer1
12-12-2009, 07:31 PM
I was out and about and stopped in the nail place I went last year,, last time i was there I had color on my feet and the daughter of the owner was there,, she made up a box for me with my own files,,scrappers ect... well today I went back and the owner was there,,being a very cold saturday here in maine there was no one else in the shop,,i asked for a pedi and she started the chair,,I went to get my box and she was surprised,,I told her last time I was here your daughter did my feeet and made me a box and we started chatting ,,once she seen I had a clear coat she said did my daughter put color on you last time and I said yes,,she told me they talked about me and how funny i was and how she really liked me,,this lady kept on asking me if i wanted color and i said not this time,,just clear,,then she up sold me for a petty,,,still asking for a pretty pink or clear for the hands,,,didnt get nothing on the fingers,,, was talking about the french tip styles and she wanted to do that to my fingers and i declined but did say next visit i will have it done to my toes,,all in all i felt great when i left,,if you havent done this i would highly recomend it,,i did ask if i was the only guy and she said no,,i asked if only one for color and she said alot of guys get it done and go home and take it off,,they just want the fun of it and some guys get clear and thats normal to them...

linnea
12-12-2009, 08:01 PM
Great experience! I love to have my nails done by a professional (I've only done it twice). It's funny to me that you would do it on a cold day in Maine because I've been thinking all day that I'd like to get my nails done as I have sat here in Montana where the outdoor temperature is currently 0 degrees Fahrenheit. And it's snowing.
Maybe it's related to the weather: cold weather=getting nails done (LOL).

crossdrezzer1
12-12-2009, 10:09 PM
Great experience! I love to have my nails done by a professional (I've only done it twice). It's funny to me that you would do it on a cold day in Maine because I've been thinking all day that I'd like to get my nails done as I have sat here in Montana where the outdoor temperature is currently 0 degrees Fahrenheit. And it's snowing.
Maybe it's related to the weather: cold weather=getting nails done (LOL).

no,,,, I got it done because I was feeling low and walked in the shop looking happy but inside feeling pretty sad,,, after walking out I looked sad since it was all over but inside I was feeling pretty happy and also felly pretty,,LOl.....

Amanda Styles
12-12-2009, 11:13 PM
After spending the last hour breaking my neck and back working on my neglected toes, and don't have the first base/clear coat on , I think you make be on to something. I would be a lot easier and a whole lot more fun to have someone else do it for me.

Teri Jean
12-13-2009, 12:32 AM
I have gel coat nails as my nails are weak and I needed some help. I have them filled every three weeks and always ask for the same person. Jenna is a sweet girl in her mid twenties and we have hit it off and have become friends. I would miss not having her do them and she would miss not having me in. She is not only sweet but funny and fun, plus she makes me feel so feminine and one of the girls.

Teri