PDA

View Full Version : Snap! that outfit looks familiar

t-girlxsophie
12-13-2009, 01:52 PM
Have any of you girls,ever been out en femme,and been in club,or out shopping,and noticed a GG wearing the same outfit as you,and have you had chance to find out from them,their feelings of having a tv wear the same thing as her,Once met girl while in the pub,wearing same top as me,she wasnt at all fazed,which i thought was cool of her :thumbsup:

Brandi Wyne
12-13-2009, 01:55 PM
To be fair Sophie, being in Scotland with men wearing kilts and knee socks, maybe not a lot will phase a GG there. LOL

t-girlxsophie
12-13-2009, 02:14 PM
To be fair Sophie, being in Scotland with men wearing kilts and knee socks, maybe not a lot will phase a GG there. LOL

Mini-kilt,and fishnets for this scots girl LOL :):)

Joanne f
12-13-2009, 02:39 PM
No , but i have just walked in to the room with my wife and she has just said " i saw a woman yesterday with a top the same as what you have on , i replied " the bitch" jokingly of course (or was i) :heehee:

t-girlxsophie
12-13-2009, 03:33 PM
No , but i have just walked in to the room with my wife and she has just said " i saw a woman yesterday with a top the same as what you have on , i replied " the bitch" jokingly of course (or was i) :heehee:

LOL As long as your wife thought it looked better on you,than on "the bitch",well thats all that matters :laughing:

Molly Wells
12-13-2009, 03:58 PM
I was in church the other day and a lady came up to me to ask a question. She was wearing the exact same outfit I had been wearing the night before. I was in guy mode when this happened. I hesitated before I spoke to her, but did speak but never said anything about her outfit. I guess I should have complimented her on her outfit, but I was caught off guard!

Molly

Joanne f
12-13-2009, 05:21 PM
LOL As long as your wife thought it looked better on you,than on "the bitch",well thats all that matters :laughing:

I expect it looked far better on the woman than it does on me , but there is the possibility that i enjoyed wearing it more so i will call it even. :heehee:.

Sally2005
12-14-2009, 02:43 AM
Its weird...and when you wife does it, you have to go check your own to make sure she didn't swipe it!

Sideways
12-14-2009, 04:50 AM
It depends on the scene. I usually stay to environments where I feel safe and there its not so much a concern - although on an off-topic note, with my demons in play, I did exchange outfits while in guy-gear with someone just to make a point.

But when it comes down to it (which again other than wait staff) that hasn't happened much. But I try to neutralize it as much as possible if we come into contact. Either jokingly as twins separated at birth and this proves the connection only we could share, or boosting her esteem about the situation, attempts to ensure she's okay.

Of course, if she looks like she can beat me in a fight - its good to have a change of clothes somewhere.

erickka
12-14-2009, 06:55 AM
I've seen women wearing the same shoes as I have on many occasions. Never approached any of them though.