PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming

richie2
12-13-2009, 03:21 PM
I have lived my 61 years as a guy and have crossdressed as long as I can remember but always dreamed of being a little girl with all the satin and lace that goes with all the beautiful dresses my classmates wore.I did get to go out on holloween dressed up a few times and where my sisters clothes that got put into storage enough rambling on, had to get that out and I still dream of that little girl I want to be about 7 or 8

Andi
12-16-2009, 01:26 AM
Hi Richie and welcome to the group. I also would like to go back to age 7 or 8 and live my life again as a pretty girl instead of the ugly, over sized, clumsy excuse of a male I have been. How can my mind be so far different than my body? It's the worst kind of torture I can imagine and I've been there most of my 65 years. I know women don't have the ideal life but I'd gladly take the challenges if I could only reasonably pass as female. Ugh!!! :sad:

Karren H
12-16-2009, 09:33 AM
I used to have those dreams.... But they all stopped 5 years abo when my crossdressing came back with a vengence and I started going out enfemme... Yeah I'd love ro be younger... But I'm now living my dreams.. :).

jenna_woods
12-16-2009, 09:40 AM
yes we all have our dreaaams I would like to be 20 and ba able to dress as I do now, so much time wasted,

Joanne f
12-16-2009, 03:33 PM
We all have are dreams, the trouble is reality hits you with a bump about 5-30 every morning :heehee:

theresa
12-16-2009, 03:57 PM
Most everyone here can emphathize with your life experience, we've all going through this as well. You have a great group here to help you decide where you want to go from here.

MissKara
12-16-2009, 05:41 PM
Ditto to that. I have had similar dreams lately :)

Lots of Love,
Miss Kara

minalost
12-16-2009, 05:51 PM
1 crossdressing :battingeyelashes:,
2 flying :),
3 being a vampire (not kidding!) :devil:

Over the years I've had various versions of all three.

Kate Simmons
12-16-2009, 05:58 PM
When I was a little boy I dreamed of being a tomboy who could kick the neighborhood bully's ass(now that would be humiliating for him to be beaten up by a girl). Sugar and spice and everything nice and don't cross me or--pow right in the kisser.:battingeyelashes::)

NV Susan
12-16-2009, 07:11 PM
Yea Richie, maybe in our next life!

sherri52
12-16-2009, 07:15 PM
Hi Richie: glad to have you with us. I can't help you with your dream of being 7 or 8. Next time you dress wear a catholic school girls uniform.

Frédérique
12-17-2009, 01:46 AM
I have lived my 61 years as a guy and have crossdressed as long as I can remember but always dreamed of being a little girl with all the satin and lace that goes with all the beautiful dresses my classmates wore.I did get to go out on holloween dressed up a few times and where my sisters clothes that got put into storage enough rambling on, had to get that out and I still dream of that little girl I want to be about 7 or 8

Yeah, I’d certainly like to be a little girl of seven or eight, wearing nice dresses and doing all kinds of girly things – how do I get back there, before all this maleness began? I think I missed that turn at Albuquerque! I like that eight-year-old “look,” maybe extending it up to twelve or even thirteen, before all childlike things must come to an end (for girls). Personally, I’d like to see a boy of 8 dress like a girl of 8 and “pass” himself off as the latter, but I don’t expect anyone to allow such an incredible transformation. The boy dressed as a girl, yet remaining a boy in all but dress and manners, is one of my crossdressing “themes.” Rare indeed, but not impossible…:battingeyelashes:

sanchini1
12-17-2009, 02:15 AM
I think that having a young girl fantasy is nice because it's the time of budding into a young woman and that's the transformation we desire.

Randi