PDA

View Full Version : Today will be my "new" birthday to my mother.

Gisele
12-14-2009, 08:26 AM
After many years of wanting to come out to her. I have wrote her a long letter via email. I know in person is the way to go but we don't see eachother that much and when we do I get cold feet.

I am sweating like crazy now! I can't beleive I just did it.

It started off with me sending her a couple of pictures of my new hair color and style lastnight. I now have it past my shoulders after a year and 2 months of growth from a buz cut.

She like it but thought it was a bit too female. After talking back and forth she like it and told me what made me happy was what it is all about.

I kept giving hints like the "new" me and who I am now.

I told her that I am happy that she loves me for who I am and if she had any qusetions to ask away.

She said no questions but when I know the time was right to talk to her that she will listen and offer input.

So, I thought this was the time to jump on it. As of yet she hasn't opened her email....I keep checking.

I even told her about this website and how great you all are and that we have a section just for her here.

I will update as I hear from her.

Wish me luck girls!:Pray:

Karren H
12-14-2009, 09:34 AM
Wow.... Hope it works out!!

RachelZ
12-14-2009, 09:52 AM
Good Luck :)

KarenHiller
12-14-2009, 09:59 AM
Tell her she's a great mom, and give her hugs from all of us here who would have loved to have a mom like her.

Karen

Mary Morgan
12-14-2009, 10:19 AM
I wish you the best for a wonderful outcome. Moms seem to know more than we think anyway, so maybe you aren't going to surprise her at all. In any case, I'm sure she will love you either way, thats what moms do best. Just keep it honest and open. I never told mine and will always regret the missed opportunity.

sarahgk
12-14-2009, 10:47 AM
Wow thats taking a big step forward! Congratulations! Hope it goes well!

Sarah Doepner
12-14-2009, 01:03 PM
We are all in this together and it will make us all stronger. Good luck to both you and your mother as you learn new sides to your lives.

Jenny Beth
12-14-2009, 01:34 PM
Wow, that took moxy. I hope everything woks out well.

Gisele
12-14-2009, 03:36 PM
I got her email back. I was so scared to open the darn thing LOL.

Well, I can say it went well. She still love's me for who I am. She had NO idea what so ever! Heck I wore girl hiphugger jeans (I know Karren) and womens sneakers around her last time I went up to see her. I even talked about getting my ears pierced. I guess I should have worn a skirt. J/K

She wants to talk to a friend of hers that lives in TX and is well aware of the TG area. He is gay but she loves him and his partner so much.

I told her that I was not gay and she said that never crossed her mind that I might be.

She said she needs to let this soak in for a bit. She said that she kinda lost a son today and that was a tad painful to her.

I told her that Jennifer is 100% behind me and is there for me at every turn.

That is pretty much it for now.

I am so happy that she now knows but feel a bit bad for her loss of a son.

Jenn and I went out to do a bit of shopping and I was on cloud 9 so I dressed up to the 9's and for the first time I did not need my wig! I love my hair now! I took a few cell phone pics and as soon as I can figure how to get them onto my puter I will post them.

Thank all of you girls for the support and the kind words!

I will post more info as my mom and I talk.

Gisele
12-14-2009, 07:41 PM
Here is how I was today. HAPPY!

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6056/1000695fu.th.jpg (http://img132.imageshack.us/i/1000695fu.jpg/)

tinalynn
12-14-2009, 08:04 PM
Congrats to you! You certainly do look cute and happy... Really happy.