PDA

View Full Version : Pretending at an early age

KarenHiller
12-14-2009, 10:27 AM
When I was about 12, I used to get dressed up in a bra, garter belt with stockings and heels, then pull my boy junk way back between my legs, then close my legs tightly to hold it all back. I'd spend a lot of time after that posing in front of a full length mirror admiring my very femme appearance. I looked very much like a girl that way.

Has anyone else tried that? I know I spent hours doing it as a young teen.

Karen

AlisonRenee
12-14-2009, 10:39 AM
Yes, and I was way younger than 12 when I was doing that. I had no idea what girls actually had, though. I thought they resembled the pictures in the health textbooks. Or Barbie.

aggi123
12-14-2009, 10:41 AM
lol still do =P

Karren H
12-14-2009, 10:42 AM
We didn't have any full length mirrors!! Sigh...

sarahgk
12-14-2009, 10:43 AM
Yeah I started way earlier too though I started spending a lot more time doing it after I hit puberty but then again thats because I was left home alone more so I had more time to do it..

Tracy_Victoria
12-14-2009, 10:49 AM
I started dressing at the age of 8, by the time I was 12 to 13, I was dressing fully as a female. I was lucky in that my mum also bought two wigs and a hair piece (the we had the same colour hair so it looked very much like my own hair!), so for me it was not just bra and panties, it was everything. (I my first walk enfem was at the age of 15 (ie I skipped school for the day!) Relise how bloody stupid I was to do it now, but I got away with it. Phew!)

Farrah
12-14-2009, 11:04 AM
Yeah girl, All the time!!!! We didnt have any full length mirrors though. I was use the dresser mirrors that werent attached and lean them on a wall.......I never broke one surprisingly.....Come to think of it, I never thought of that...Anyway, I loved my legs in those pantyhose, WOW!!

Vieja
12-14-2009, 12:03 PM
Alas I never had access to much in the way of feminine attire at an early age.

Vieja

Bailey_in_Mansfield
12-14-2009, 12:44 PM
When I was about 12, I used to get dressed up in a bra, garter belt with stockings and heels, then pull my boy junk way back between my legs, then close my legs tightly to hold it all back. I'd spend a lot of time after that posing in front of a full length mirror admiring my very femme appearance. I looked very much like a girl that way.

Karen

Hell, I did that yesterday! :P

Sarah Doepner
12-14-2009, 01:14 PM
That sounds familiar. I would either stay home from school or use the time during the summer when no one was home to dress. I occasionally would dress fully en femme, but getting caught a couple of times tended to discourage me. Once I got out of high school and in college I had roommates and later got married. My wife didn't know for many years and my opportunities to dress continued to be limited. Now we are empty nesters and my wife supports me so I get nearly as much as I need.

The early days were very exciting and fraught with fear and concern that I was the only one who did that. Regardless, I wouldn't give up any of those moments looking in the mirror at that girl I was trying to become.

WendyMichelle
12-14-2009, 01:25 PM
I guess I was about 9 or 10, I remeber wearing mon moms heels and thing just progressed

Kate Simmons
12-14-2009, 01:32 PM
Yep, I did the exact same thing Hon. It's a tough fantasy to shake in any case.:battingeyelashes::)

MarciManseau
12-14-2009, 01:56 PM
I tuck it all away every morning, and I don't miss it at all. Looks much nicer with no telltale bulge.

Hugs, Marci :hugs:

kristinacd55
12-14-2009, 01:59 PM
I think I first started when I was 4 pretending I was a bride by wrapping a blanket around me & strutting through the room when I was supposed to be sleeping. :daydreaming:

Christina2008
12-14-2009, 02:03 PM
I forgot I did until, I read your post. When I think back I definitely remember doing that trick. I have a feeling it roughly was at the same age of 12 too.

TJ Tresa
12-14-2009, 02:18 PM
Yes my my yes, I was about 12. I still do it, though I have now pefected my tucking to the point I stand with my legs seperated and still have the illusion of femininity, I love it and can stare at it for a long time before snapping out of it. Alas it is only an illusion.

Jennifer in CO
12-14-2009, 04:41 PM
I started on a kidney med at the ripe old age of 14 that just so happened to be an excellent T-blocker. Since I was a late bloomer, I never fully developed down there till I had been married almost 7 years and finally got off the stuff (14 years+-). Tucking?..who tucked?...I didn't have anything down there to hide!! I could wear a bikini and you had to look close to see my "bump". My nipples were big enough I could pass as an under-developed teenager till I was 17 or so. Plus, since the T was blocked, what little E was in my system gave me a bit of puffyness to my chest till about the same time. It was the size of my nipples that made my wife agree that I needed something behind them after we had been married a year. Rest is another story....

Jenn

Mary Morgan
12-14-2009, 04:54 PM
I cannot remember a time when I didn't think about being a girl, and somehow knowing I couldn't tell anyone. I didn't get caught by my parents until my teens, and they confirmed my fears.

bridget jones
12-14-2009, 11:51 PM
I was caught by my brother when I was 7 or 8.I was wearing knee highs and pretending to be Ginger on Gilligan's Island.....I wish I had her dress.

linnea
12-14-2009, 11:58 PM
Oh yes, I was intrigued and enticed and excited by doing that, and I imagined and hoped for the possibility of making it real.

Nicole Erin
12-15-2009, 11:39 AM
Heck yeah what TG person didn't pretend or try to be a girl when we were young?
When I was like 12 or 13 I had these long black heavy metal tee shirts, I would pretend they were mini dresses and ignore the ugly words like "metallica" plastered across the top of the front.

MarciManseau
12-15-2009, 12:58 PM
Hell, I did that yesterday! :P

I was peeking in your window and drooling :devil:

KarenHiller
12-19-2009, 04:15 PM
I was caught by my brother when I was 7 or 8.I was wearing knee highs and pretending to be Ginger on Gilligan's Island.....I wish I had her dress.

What did he say to you? Did he tell your parents? I hope he wasn't mean to you, bridget.

Karen

linnea
12-19-2009, 04:54 PM

Karen

Oh yes, I used to do this all the time, especially when I was younger.