PDA

View Full Version : How Long?

Farrah
12-14-2009, 10:56 AM
I know this has probably been asked before but, I didn't read it, so im gonna post again. What is the longest time you've gone without dressing? Why weren't you able to dress, and what did you do during this time. As for me, Its is going on a year since I dressed. The pink fog will hit me at times and I go to an all womens store and browse, it usually helps, a little.....What about you?

aggi123
12-14-2009, 10:57 AM
For me it was like a year. Was trying to quit and had made a terrible decision to move in with my girlfriend at the time.

sarahgk
12-14-2009, 11:02 AM
Only about 6 months.. Had to do some training with the military in between my freshman and sophomore year at college and didn't dress the few months before it either..

Karren H
12-14-2009, 11:34 AM
10 years..... Due to a slow growing brain tumor.. Once I started treatment... My crossdressing came back with a vengence!

RachelZ
12-14-2009, 12:07 PM
6 months but I'm probably going to break that record. I've gone 4 months so far

TonyaV
12-14-2009, 12:12 PM
almost two years, once I had come out to my wife, and hell practically broke loose. But, I am back (she does not know); although I think she suspects since I am shaving my legs again. I am taking it a little slow with the rest of my not-so-hairy body since I can get away with it.

thechic
12-14-2009, 12:17 PM
One year , I got married. now i cant quit for more than a week.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44936757@N07/

Kate Simmons
12-14-2009, 01:35 PM
One full year this past year. I can't count my time in the Army or even my two tours in Nam as I always found a way to CD no matter what. This last time it was totally voluntary just to see if I could really do it.:battingeyelashes::)

sandra-leigh
12-14-2009, 01:36 PM
I don't know... I was kinda slow on the uptake, didn't realize I was a cross-dresser until 5 years ago. Before that, I was "trying things on to get an idea of how they would look on my wife" as the urge hit me, and I wasn't conscious of it really being about me so I didn't really notice how much or how little I did or how long in between.

Since I realized... ummm, there might have been a few weeks without near the beginning, but I've been underdressing and/or stealth-dressing nearly every day since. Maybe skipped same days underdressing while visiting my mother, but even then I was mostly wearing "tops" rather than "shirts".

StaceyJane
12-14-2009, 02:09 PM
I went for many years when I was in my 20's. Not that I didn't want to but I just didn't have access to women's clothes nor an online suppoert group to give me courage to buy my own stuff.
Even then I knew that i wanted to be a woman.

suchacutie
12-14-2009, 03:08 PM
Setting life priorities is what it's all about. It's a bit tough to find 4-6 hours to dress when you put in a 14 hour day for days in a row! There needs to be time to keep the family connected and that's more than ok! Then there is a privacy issue. When it's not just the two of us, Tina needs to be a bit more discrete, so there can be a couple of months at a time when she is in the background, but she never goes away fully. There's always underdressing and all my jeans are now woman's jeans plus a few sweaters and such. It's also only one body, so eyebrows need to stay the same plus all the moisturizing process, weight control, etc.

Keeping both genders going requires a lot of work even if Tina can't quite surface all the time. She's always there waiting in the wings. It just means that I have more time to practice her voice :)

tina :)

minalost
12-14-2009, 04:24 PM
And all that time I never went a day without thinking about it!

countrygirl
12-14-2009, 04:26 PM
A couple of weeks, then I least underdress once or twice in the month and fully crossdressed at least two to three days a month.

SweetCaroline
12-14-2009, 06:56 PM
Back when I was in the closet, I don't think it's ever been more than a couple of months. These days, a couple of days is too long...

Jezebella
12-14-2009, 07:05 PM
I've gone for months at a time without dressing when life has gotten so busy with work that it's been hard enough just to find a break to eat a couple meals between waking up at 6 am and going to sleep at midnight.

sherri52
12-14-2009, 07:05 PM
About six months. I was in Viet Nam and it's kind of difficult to dress in front of guys who tote m-16's around all day. When I was able it was at night on a larger base and I slept in the clothes which almost fit.

Cary
12-14-2009, 07:08 PM
About 6 months. I was working long hours with only one day off a week. I barely had time to eat and shower. That one day was spent getting ready for the other 6.

Cary:sad:

bridget jones
12-14-2009, 10:51 PM
I went 14 years without fully dressing.Ofcourse during that time I did wear panties and bras but my desire is the full dress......all the way gurlz.

AlisonRenee
12-15-2009, 12:12 AM
I guess the longest period sans dressing for me was about eleven years. Since that time, however, the breaks have been few and far between - sometimes more intense than others. These days, even when not dressed, I'm far more aware of my feminine nature and feelings. Can't walk into a department store without perusing some femme clothing, at the least...

eluuzion
12-15-2009, 05:20 AM
When I was married, I was a corporate road warrior (well flying road warrior, lol). Home Sat/Sun>no dressing, hotels Mon-Fri>every night.

Divorced 14 yrs now, live alone but never "lonely". Dress every day/every night. :)

MissKara
12-15-2009, 05:46 AM
For me, it was three years. I have said the cercimsances about it before but just incase:

It was due to my gf at the time who didnt like me crossdressing. At the time I really loved her so I repressed Kara. Over time though, Kara became too strong and when I broke up with my gf, Kara was free.

During this time I'd secretly buy panties and wear them when I know I wouldnt be seeing her, but sometimes I felt bad so I threw them out.

Lots of love,
Miss Kara

Sideways
12-15-2009, 06:33 AM
my downtime seems kind of lame, only for a year and a half. I decided to be homeless, quiet and mundane, with some twisted idea that it would actually make things easier.

linnea
12-15-2009, 06:55 AM
I went through a number of periods lasting several years when it was simply not possible for me to dress nor did I really want to during those times. I was in the closet and it was often an elaborate ordeal to dress, so I just didn't do it. I never really tried to eliminate it from my life, and I have always returned, especially over the past six or seven years when it has become a more fully realized part of my being. And now after having told my closest family, I feel more free to do even more.